Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accentricity] Closed.
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 212 213
So sad to see this happening but I understand. Thank you again for the Purple Dragonfly (Coatl female). I am interested in any of the Imp - female - dragonfly accents as well as the Wildclaws. Please ping me if they happen. Edit: Male Wildclaw dragonfly - either copper or gilded - I'd be happy to buy 4 copies if that helps to get interest going (esp copper). My favorite: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21518033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215181/21518033_350.png[/img] [/url]
So sad to see this happening but I understand. Thank you again for the Purple Dragonfly (Coatl female). I am interested in any of the Imp - female - dragonfly accents as well as the Wildclaws. Please ping me if they happen.

Edit: Male Wildclaw dragonfly - either copper or gilded - I'd be happy to buy 4 copies if that helps to get interest going (esp copper).

My favorite:

21518033_350.png
mM2VM9X.png
If possible, I would love a copy each of

Illuminated Atlas Fae F and Inscribed Atlas Fae M

If possible, I would love a copy each of

Illuminated Atlas Fae F and Inscribed Atlas Fae M

7d96ebw.gif
@varenyky

Sometimes it's better to leave some things behind. Hope you both can relax a little bit :)

Yes, I'm also 100% interested in Brazen Luminary for Imperial M, that I've been marked down some time ago.
@varenyky

Sometimes it's better to leave some things behind. Hope you both can relax a little bit :)

Yes, I'm also 100% interested in Brazen Luminary for Imperial M, that I've been marked down some time ago.
Noctus_Raventoypng.png
Oh man, I would really like to have another 10 or so of the Inscribed Atlas Fae F accents for buffer for my project, but I really don't have the 5k gems to drop on another run right now... I'm sad to hear you guys are shutting down, the accent was a huge part of my ongoing project. Hopefully I have enough right now to see my project through, but I'm afraid it's probably not enough of the accent.
Oh man, I would really like to have another 10 or so of the Inscribed Atlas Fae F accents for buffer for my project, but I really don't have the 5k gems to drop on another run right now... I'm sad to hear you guys are shutting down, the accent was a huge part of my ongoing project. Hopefully I have enough right now to see my project through, but I'm afraid it's probably not enough of the accent.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@hagrid @mistystep @WayRox @jensa @girlgirlDragon @Ashandra @Impception @Meyoline @Sephrenia @Averan @Nevele

Hello! I'm pinging you because you expressed interest in the Kintsugi Guardian F accent. We've just put in order through for a 10-print run and I'm letting you have first dibs on buying them before I sell them to the general public. If you want to grab a copy (one per person for now), please message me payment (500g or 500,000 tr if you asked for a treasure slot) as soon as you're able.

Reminder that this shop is closing down soon (see here for more information). This means that this is the last time the accent will be available through the shop. Tettix may or may not decide to re-release it again in the future but there are no guarantees. If you're interested in grabbing more than one copy, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Click here to view the pinglist.
@hagrid @mistystep @WayRox @jensa @girlgirlDragon @Ashandra @Impception @Meyoline @Sephrenia @Averan @Nevele

Hello! I'm pinging you because you expressed interest in the Kintsugi Guardian F accent. We've just put in order through for a 10-print run and I'm letting you have first dibs on buying them before I sell them to the general public. If you want to grab a copy (one per person for now), please message me payment (500g or 500,000 tr if you asked for a treasure slot) as soon as you're able.

Reminder that this shop is closing down soon (see here for more information). This means that this is the last time the accent will be available through the shop. Tettix may or may not decide to re-release it again in the future but there are no guarantees. If you're interested in grabbing more than one copy, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Click here to view the pinglist.
Zo7dCea.png
@varenyky thanks for the ping! would it be possible for you to hold a copy for me until friday? I don't get paid until then and I don't have enough gems on me right now!
@varenyky thanks for the ping! would it be possible for you to hold a copy for me until friday? I don't get paid until then and I don't have enough gems on me right now!
[quote name="Ashandra" date="2019-10-14 19:37:06" ]would it be possible for you to hold a copy for me until friday? I don't get paid until then and I don't have enough gems on me right now![/quote] @Ashandra Sure thing!
Ashandra wrote on 2019-10-14 19:37:06:
would it be possible for you to hold a copy for me until friday? I don't get paid until then and I don't have enough gems on me right now!
@Ashandra

Sure thing!
Zo7dCea.png
I'm really sorry to hear y'all are closing down! I may be a little late for the interest check, but... just in case I'm not, I'd definitely be interested in slots for:

Sage Akanthos
Inscribed Atlas (M)
And Inscribed Atlas (F)

I wish you both the best of luck in your future endeavors!!
I'm really sorry to hear y'all are closing down! I may be a little late for the interest check, but... just in case I'm not, I'd definitely be interested in slots for:

Sage Akanthos
Inscribed Atlas (M)
And Inscribed Atlas (F)

I wish you both the best of luck in your future endeavors!!
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
@varenyky

Hi there, I'd love a copy of Kintsugi Guardian F although I wasn't on that pinglist; would that be possible please?
@varenyky

Hi there, I'd love a copy of Kintsugi Guardian F although I wasn't on that pinglist; would that be possible please?
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@varenyky
You can delete me form the pinglist for Brazen Luminary for Imperial M.
I've got it in the AH.
@varenyky
You can delete me form the pinglist for Brazen Luminary for Imperial M.
I've got it in the AH.
Noctus_Raventoypng.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 212 213