Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Krit. Accents - Stars and Spills
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
OKAY I sold a bunch of stuff and managed to raise the needed gems so I'm ready to take this to print! Last call for preorders! If I can get one more I'll drop everyone's price to 750 gems!
OKAY I sold a bunch of stuff and managed to raise the needed gems so I'm ready to take this to print! Last call for preorders! If I can get one more I'll drop everyone's price to 750 gems!
kritteraccents.png
@Leyatres

Pinging myself so I can remember to pay you!
@Leyatres

Pinging myself so I can remember to pay you!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
Alrighty went over the accent one more time and touched it up slightly. Pushed the softening/tinting of the shading a little further and we'll see what they let me get away with (I'd been more conservative when it was a contest entry.) Here's the final skin! (I've updated the top post as well) [center] [img]http://www.sashamorrissey.com/misc/fun/dragons/Astrogenesis_Final.png[/img][/center] If anyone who preordered doesn't like the adjustments (they're really subtle) let me know! Here's the old version if you wanted to compare: [url]http://www.sashamorrissey.com/misc/fun/dragons/Astrogenesis2.png[/url] If all's well I'll get it submitted as soon as I receive 750 gems from each of you lovely people! @Luminare @Niharike @Charmein @Takora Leyatres
Alrighty went over the accent one more time and touched it up slightly. Pushed the softening/tinting of the shading a little further and we'll see what they let me get away with (I'd been more conservative when it was a contest entry.) Here's the final skin! (I've updated the top post as well)
Astrogenesis_Final.png

If anyone who preordered doesn't like the adjustments (they're really subtle) let me know! Here's the old version if you wanted to compare: http://www.sashamorrissey.com/misc/fun/dragons/Astrogenesis2.png

If all's well I'll get it submitted as soon as I receive 750 gems from each of you lovely people!

@Luminare
@Niharike
@Charmein
@Takora
Leyatres
kritteraccents.png
[center][img]http://www.sashamorrissey.com/misc/fun/dragons/SUBMIT2.png[/img] [b]It is done[/b]! [/center] Still waiting for preorder gems from @takora but I sold a copy of Toxin earlier for enough gems to get it printed! @Luminare @Niharike @Charmein @Leyatres it's been submitted and it'll be out to you as soon as it gets approved! @[s] [b]anyone else interested[/b] the price for these is now 850 gems or 800kt ! [/s] decided to let the ah determine the price. When I get it back I'll put up some in the AH. [sub]sorry i'm excited this is my first printing[/sub]
SUBMIT2.png

It is done!

Still waiting for preorder gems from @takora but I sold a copy of Toxin earlier for enough gems to get it printed!

@Luminare @Niharike @Charmein @Leyatres it's been submitted and it'll be out to you as soon as it gets approved!

@ anyone else interested the price for these is now 850 gems or 800kt ! decided to let the ah determine the price. When I get it back I'll put up some in the AH.

sorry i'm excited this is my first printing
kritteraccents.png
@MasterK
Oh gosh are you still taking slots?? I would love to have one 'u'
@MasterK
Oh gosh are you still taking slots?? I would love to have one 'u'
@Masumi the preorder slots are gone but I can ping you when I get the prints in if you like! I'll have four for sale and I can reserve one for you!
@Masumi the preorder slots are gone but I can ping you when I get the prints in if you like! I'll have four for sale and I can reserve one for you!
kritteraccents.png
@MasterK
I would appreciate that, thank you!
@MasterK
I would appreciate that, thank you!
It's here!!

I have halloween festivities to do but I sent out the preorders and put one copy in the AH!

It's here!!

I have halloween festivities to do but I sent out the preorders and put one copy in the AH!

kritteraccents.png
The original post has been updated (was several days ago actually) and the skins are selling in the AH! I've decided to just see what I can get for them there to fund future projects. I've already sold two for ~900g, and if I can sell a couple more around 1000g then a reprinting may be in the cards sometime soon!

I have two left!

Ping for @Masumi : There's one up in the AH if you want to grab it (let me know if you do) and I'll hold onto the last until I hear from you if you want it or not.

And one last ping for those who originally expressed interest but didn't end up getting one:

@PenquinGrace @AyumiNemera @Lucatri
The original post has been updated (was several days ago actually) and the skins are selling in the AH! I've decided to just see what I can get for them there to fund future projects. I've already sold two for ~900g, and if I can sell a couple more around 1000g then a reprinting may be in the cards sometime soon!

I have two left!

Ping for @Masumi : There's one up in the AH if you want to grab it (let me know if you do) and I'll hold onto the last until I hear from you if you want it or not.

And one last ping for those who originally expressed interest but didn't end up getting one:

@PenquinGrace @AyumiNemera @Lucatri
kritteraccents.png
@MasterK
Oh gosh I didn't know they'd be 1200g each ;_;
I'll have to pass.
@MasterK
Oh gosh I didn't know they'd be 1200g each ;_;
I'll have to pass.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25