Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Krit. Accents - Stars and Spills
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
@MasterK
Thank you but I am going to wait since I am down by 52 gems or so! Maybe in the morning if one is still there and after I open a few chests I can grab one but for your sake I hope they sell fast again! Thank you for your timely response I appreciate it tremendously! :D
@MasterK
Thank you but I am going to wait since I am down by 52 gems or so! Maybe in the morning if one is still there and after I open a few chests I can grab one but for your sake I hope they sell fast again! Thank you for your timely response I appreciate it tremendously! :D
Come join the Friend Rising Discord server!TOd95AF.png
@ManaCampbell Sure thing, guess we'll both see how it goes. :0 Have a good night!
@ManaCampbell Sure thing, guess we'll both see how it goes. :0 Have a good night!
kritteraccents.png
@MasterK

Oh, could you add me to the pinglist when you print the next Stellar Luminance? I'm currently saving up gems for other skins atm, so I'd appreciate it a lot!

Thank you!
@MasterK

Oh, could you add me to the pinglist when you print the next Stellar Luminance? I'm currently saving up gems for other skins atm, so I'd appreciate it a lot!

Thank you!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties Sure thing! Thank you for your interest!
@Loyalties Sure thing! Thank you for your interest!
kritteraccents.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45573744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455738/45573744_350.png[/img] [/url] tysm for the gasp ping, illumination looks great on my boy dendrobium

45573744_350.png

tysm for the gasp ping, illumination looks great on my boy dendrobium
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@MasterK I need to be added to both please. How much are they?
@MasterK I need to be added to both please. How much are they?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@MasterK Thank you for the GASP ping! It looks really good on my boy Cytagal, and he's long due for an accent! I'd love to be put on a list for Stellar Illumination QvQ
@MasterK Thank you for the GASP ping! It looks really good on my boy Cytagal, and he's long due for an accent! I'd love to be put on a list for Stellar Illumination QvQ
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@MasterK

Could you ping me for the skincent print? It looks awesome on my twilight rose thorn G1 but I was far too late lol!

Edit: Could you also tell me the price? Just gotta make sure to put some gems in my vault for when it prints.
@MasterK

Could you ping me for the skincent print? It looks awesome on my twilight rose thorn G1 but I was far too late lol!

Edit: Could you also tell me the price? Just gotta make sure to put some gems in my vault for when it prints.
RV0wL8I.png
Can I be pinged for stellar illumination too? :D
Can I be pinged for stellar illumination too? :D
I would like a ping when you get new ones in if possible!
I would like a ping when you get new ones in if possible!
0f1mBJP.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25