Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pande's : Skins & Accent Shop ! Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/1f27/f/2015/296/b/1/banner_1_by_pandemonium28-d9e5dqa.png[/img] [color=#1E90FF][b]Welcome to Pande's Accent and Skin Shop, thank you for visiting and I hope that I have something that may appeal to your interest. IMPORTANT Update & News[/b] [i]16/07/2017[/i] [/color]I have a lot going on, We've had two Dogs pass away and my brother is in the Hospital after a Car Accident. Basically with what is going on right now I don't have time, or any motivation to upkeep my Skin/Accent shop right now.[/center] [color=#1E90FF][b][size=4]Navigation[/b][/size][/color][list][*][color=#1E90FF]Post #1: Into, Rules, Pricing[/color] [*][color=#1E90FF]Post #2: Accent and Skins In Stock or Preorder[/color] [*][color=#1E90FF]Post #3: Accent and Skins up for Reprint[/color] [*][color=#1E90FF]Post #4: Interest Check[/color] [*][color=#1E90FF]Post #5: Status, To-Do List & Pings[/color] [*][color=#1E90FF]Post #6: Skin & Accent Archive / Database[/color][/list] ------------------------------------- [quote][center][size=4][b][font=century gothic]Rules[/font][/b][/size][/center] Please remember to Ping me when making an order/Asking a Question I MAY do Custom Skins if I have the time and you provide the blueprint +Tip Holding Area[indent][size=2][color=#2F4F4F][i]This is for those that are unable to pay for their Accent/Skin at the given time, the Accent/Skin will be held for [b]1 Week[/b], a reminder will be sent at the end of the week. If still not purchased by this stage, it will enter the AH.[/i][/color][/size][/indent] [b]Reselling of My Skins and Accents![/b][indent][size=2][color=#2F4F4F][i]You are [b]Not[/b] permitted to buy from me with the sole intention to Resell for Higher. [b]I will be following where my Skin/Accent's go from this point on (14/12/15).[/b] However, if after time you no longer desire the Skin/Accent you are free to resell, but please only for around the price you brought it at.[/i][/color][/size][/indent] If You are Listed for more than 1 Skin/Accent, but haven't paid for the first when it is in stock. You may be removed from the 2nd - Unless you Contact me[indent][size=2][color=#2F4F4F][i]This is because I get people interested in up to two Skin or Accent, but when in stock I don't hear from them, but they'll also be taking up a slot for another skin/accent. From Now on you may be moved from your Slot into the Waiting list for that Skin/Accent. You no longer get priority. Far too often I haven't been contacted once a wanted Skin/Accent is in stock.[/i][/color][/size][/indent] If You are in the 'Holding Area' for a Skin or Accent, you can not order another until you contact me[indent][size=2][color=#2F4F4F][i]I Need to know what is going on. Do I keep the Skin/Accent on Hold? Do I assume you no longer want it? If you can't afford that, then can you afford the Next? Are you just going to do it a gain next time? I lose Gem if I don't sell what I print off, so please understand how important this is.[/i][/color][/size][/indent] On Occasion I may Accept Treasure or a Mix of Gem and Treasure at 1:600 Ratio[indent][size=2][color=#2F4F4F][i]Be aware however that this ratio may change over time and at the moment is not yet set in stone.[/i][/color][/size][/indent] Skins and Accent that have been printed but not paid for in 2 days enter the AH[indent][size=2][color=#2F4F4F][i]AH prices will be around 100 Gem higher than my shop prices.[/i][/color][/size][/indent] Active Examples! If you would like to be added please Ping me with your dragons.[indent][size=2][color=#2F4F4F][i]When selling I like to show examples of them on dragons possibly with apparel so that people can get a better feel and see what is possible.[/i][/color][/size][/indent][/quote] [quote][center][size=4][b][font=century gothic]Pricing[/font][/b][/size] [i]The prices are as followed unless stated otherwise[/i][/center] Accents [indent]5 Slots | 550 Gems[/indent] Accents [indent]10 Slots | 500 Gems[/indent] Skins [indent]5 Slots | 800 Gems[/indent] Skins [indent]10 Slots | 700 Gems[/indent][/quote]
banner_1_by_pandemonium28-d9e5dqa.png

Welcome to Pande's Accent and Skin Shop, thank you for visiting and I hope that I have something that may appeal to your interest.

IMPORTANT Update & News

16/07/2017
I have a lot going on, We've had two Dogs pass away and my brother is in the Hospital after a Car Accident. Basically with what is going on right now I don't have time, or any motivation to upkeep my Skin/Accent shop right now.

Navigation
  • Post #1: Into, Rules, Pricing
  • Post #2: Accent and Skins In Stock or Preorder
  • Post #3: Accent and Skins up for Reprint
  • Post #4: Interest Check
  • Post #5: Status, To-Do List & Pings
  • Post #6: Skin & Accent Archive / Database

Quote:
Rules
Please remember to Ping me when making an order/Asking a Question

I MAY do Custom Skins if I have the time and you provide the blueprint +Tip

Holding Area
This is for those that are unable to pay for their Accent/Skin at the given time, the Accent/Skin will be held for 1 Week, a reminder will be sent at the end of the week. If still not purchased by this stage, it will enter the AH.

Reselling of My Skins and Accents!
You are Not permitted to buy from me with the sole intention to Resell for Higher. I will be following where my Skin/Accent's go from this point on (14/12/15).
However, if after time you no longer desire the Skin/Accent you are free to resell, but please only for around the price you brought it at.

If You are Listed for more than 1 Skin/Accent, but haven't paid for the first when it is in stock. You may be removed from the 2nd - Unless you Contact me
This is because I get people interested in up to two Skin or Accent, but when in stock I don't hear from them, but they'll also be taking up a slot for another skin/accent. From Now on you may be moved from your Slot into the Waiting list for that Skin/Accent. You no longer get priority. Far too often I haven't been contacted once a wanted Skin/Accent is in stock.

If You are in the 'Holding Area' for a Skin or Accent, you can not order another until you contact me
I Need to know what is going on. Do I keep the Skin/Accent on Hold? Do I assume you no longer want it? If you can't afford that, then can you afford the Next? Are you just going to do it a gain next time? I lose Gem if I don't sell what I print off, so please understand how important this is.

On Occasion I may Accept Treasure or a Mix of Gem and Treasure at 1:600 Ratio
Be aware however that this ratio may change over time and at the moment is not yet set in stone.

Skins and Accent that have been printed but not paid for in 2 days enter the AH
AH prices will be around 100 Gem higher than my shop prices.

Active Examples! If you would like to be added please Ping me with your dragons.
When selling I like to show examples of them on dragons possibly with apparel so that people can get a better feel and see what is possible.
Quote:
Pricing
The prices are as followed unless stated otherwise
Accents
5 Slots | 550 Gems
Accents
10 Slots | 500 Gems
Skins
5 Slots | 800 Gems
Skins
10 Slots | 700 Gems
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
-- -- -- -- Accents -- -- -- --
Accent Price
5 Slots = 550 Gem
10 Slots = 500 Gem
None At This Time

-- -- -- -- Skins -- -- -- --
Skin Price
5 Slots = 800 Gem
10 Slots = 700 Gem

None Currently
Please Scroll Down to the Reprint and Interest Check Sections
-- -- -- -- Accents -- -- -- --
Accent Price
5 Slots = 550 Gem
10 Slots = 500 Gem
None At This Time

-- -- -- -- Skins -- -- -- --
Skin Price
5 Slots = 800 Gem
10 Slots = 700 Gem

None Currently
Please Scroll Down to the Reprint and Interest Check Sections
[center][size=7][b][font=jokerman]Reprints[/font][/b][/size] All of the Following Skins and Accents are open for Reprint. However if after a few weeks there isn't enough interested, at least 5, then they will be removed from reprint.[/center] [b][size=4]Smoke Wisped[/size][/b] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/c3a7/f/2015/239/e/2/misty_bones_grey_by_pandemonium28-d97fgxz.png[/img][skin=12827] [quote][center]5 Slots = 800 Gem | 10 Slots = 700 Gem[/center] • Shiregos • Brightwinged • Kettlehead - 700 • Ethulai • HeavensAxis • Chee • koujakward • Uniformshark • Myrkskog • ToriChibi • Kyrislian • NakashimaMew • Churyu • AtomicSamurai •[/quote]
Reprints
All of the Following Skins and Accents are open for Reprint. However if after a few weeks there isn't enough interested, at least 5, then they will be removed from reprint.

Smoke Wisped
misty_bones_grey_by_pandemonium28-d97fgxz.png
Quote:
5 Slots = 800 Gem | 10 Slots = 700 Gem
• Shiregos
• Brightwinged
• Kettlehead - 700
• Ethulai
• HeavensAxis

• Chee
• koujakward
• Uniformshark
• Myrkskog
• ToriChibi

• Kyrislian
• NakashimaMew
• Churyu
• AtomicSamurai
[center][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/7ada/f/2015/113/2/3/image__2__by_pandemonium28-d8qtyjt.png[/img][/center] [right][b]Skin Price[/b] 5 Slots = 800 Gem 10 Slots = 700 Gem [b]Accent Price[/b] 5 Slots = 550 Gem 10 Slots = 500 Gem[/right] [center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b][size=4]Skin(?): Smoke Shroud[/size][/b][/center] [quote][center]Interested[/center] • Merminea • Peacekeeper • Malafunfun • ProudMomof1 •[/quote][center] [i][url=http://orig00.deviantart.net/e18f/f/2016/264/f/b/starfall_pearl_entry_example_3_by_ciarla_art-daie52t.png]Examples[/url][/i] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/6db9/f/2016/264/0/4/starfall_pearl_entry_resize_grey2_by_ciarla_art-daie529.png[/img] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b][size=4]Skin(?): Nebulous Luster[/size][/b][/center] [quote][center]Interested[/center] • Katsuokai • • • •[/quote][center] [i][url=http://orig12.deviantart.net/5e83/f/2016/264/7/4/starfall_bogsneak_examples_by_ciarla_art-daie53t.png]Examples[/url][/i] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b527/f/2016/264/3/a/starfall_bogsneak_gray_by_ciarla_art-daie53k.png[/img] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b][size=4]Accent(?): Golden Lattice[/size][/b][/center] [quote][center]Interested[/center] • Uniformshark • • • •[/quote][center] [i][url=http://orig13.deviantart.net/ec30/f/2016/279/e/7/golden_lattice_pre_by_ciarla_art-dak5qj8.png]Examples[/url][/i] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/0fb1/f/2016/108/9/b/golden_lattice_sub_size_grey_by_ciarla_art-d9zbx3e.png[/img] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b][size=4]Skin: Iridescent Scale[/size][/b][/center] [quote][center]Interested[/center] Nymphalidae -*- Ethulai Desolation Niharike -*- Rhi JackalSmiler Everlind [/quote][center] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/2953/f/2015/257/8/1/arcane_skydancer_grey_by_pandemonium28-d99jueb.png[/img] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b][size=4]Skin: Arcane Mage[/size][/b][/center] [quote][center]Interested[/center] • EmiT • • • •[/quote][center] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/61d0/f/2015/249/a/2/arcane_wild_grey_by_pandemonium28-d98kdc7.png[/img][/center]
image__2__by_pandemonium28-d8qtyjt.png
Skin Price
5 Slots = 800 Gem
10 Slots = 700 Gem

Accent Price
5 Slots = 550 Gem
10 Slots = 500 Gem
-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Skin(?): Smoke Shroud
Quote:
Interested
• Merminea
• Peacekeeper
• Malafunfun
• ProudMomof1
Examples
starfall_pearl_entry_resize_grey2_by_ciarla_art-daie529.png

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Skin(?): Nebulous Luster
Quote:
Interested
• Katsuokai

Examples
starfall_bogsneak_gray_by_ciarla_art-daie53k.png

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Accent(?): Golden Lattice
Quote:
Interested
• Uniformshark

Examples
golden_lattice_sub_size_grey_by_ciarla_art-d9zbx3e.png

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Skin: Iridescent Scale
Quote:
Interested
Nymphalidae -*-
Ethulai
Desolation
Niharike -*-
Rhi
JackalSmiler
Everlind
arcane_skydancer_grey_by_pandemonium28-d99jueb.png

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Skin: Arcane Mage
Quote:
Interested
• EmiT

arcane_wild_grey_by_pandemonium28-d98kdc7.png
[center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b][size=7][font=jokerman][color=#1E90FF]To Do List[/color][/font][/size][/b] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/center] [quote][center][b]Customs[/b][/center] [color=grey][s]Bit - Custom Colour Wisp - Paid[/s] Complete[/color] [color=grey][s]Arazamatazza - Accent Medic Pearl - Paid[/s] Complete[/color] [color=grey][s]Arazamatazza - Skincent Male Pearl Zombie - Paid[/s] Complete[/color] raijuu - Unknown - Unpaid[/quote] [center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [b][size=7][font=jokerman][color=#1E90FF]Pings[/color][/font][/size][/b] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [color=#1E90FF][b][size=4]General Pings[/size][/b] [quote]Abderus, Kuroida, Kardi, Trachynhawb, wildewinged, Luunai, Artemis, anhbon921, Thedas, Skitties, Zelai , Kikay, Setah, butcherbaby, Astraya, Weenyah, Seolhe, Argonaut, Rhi, bit, Gwynbleidd, HeavensAxis, cliones, Lucatri, Asphyxia, tevinter, Shiregos, Ethulai, twilyghtpanda, Astraeus, axionAngel, Shemei, lightenvee, nanairo, starsystems, radiocreep, Billygoatsgruff, BitterTea, Nydra, Uniformshark, Crumpet[/quote]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
To Do List
Quote:
Customs
Bit - Custom Colour Wisp - Paid Complete
Arazamatazza - Accent Medic Pearl - Paid Complete
Arazamatazza - Skincent Male Pearl Zombie - Paid Complete
raijuu - Unknown - Unpaid

Pings

General Pings
Quote:
Abderus, Kuroida, Kardi, Trachynhawb, wildewinged, Luunai, Artemis, anhbon921, Thedas, Skitties, Zelai , Kikay, Setah, butcherbaby, Astraya, Weenyah, Seolhe, Argonaut, Rhi, bit, Gwynbleidd, HeavensAxis, cliones, Lucatri, Asphyxia, tevinter, Shiregos, Ethulai, twilyghtpanda, Astraeus, axionAngel, Shemei, lightenvee, nanairo, starsystems, radiocreep, Billygoatsgruff, BitterTea, Nydra, Uniformshark, Crumpet
[center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/16fa/f/2015/113/7/b/image__3__by_pandemonium28-d8qtz3x.png[/img] [b][size=4]Skins[/size][/b] [skin=9009][skin=10257][skin=12685][skin=12827][skin=13648][skin=14472] [b][size=4]Accents[/size][/b] [i]Anubis (Egyptian) Set[/i] [skin=9965][skin=10053][skin=10152][skin=10586][skin=12157][skin=12295][skin=13179] [b][size=4]Custom Skins & Accents[/size][/b] [skin=12858][skin=20178][skin=13380][skin=16803] [b][size=4]Official FR Skins & Accents[/size][/b] [i]Winning Contest Entries; Can not be Ordered[/i] [skin=9208][skin=11662][/center]
image__3__by_pandemonium28-d8qtz3x.png

Skins

Accents
Anubis (Egyptian) Set

Custom Skins & Accents

Official FR Skins & Accents
Winning Contest Entries; Can not be Ordered
Holding Area

Those who cannot currently pay for the Accent/Skin wanted, may ask that I put it on hold until they are able to pay. I will only hold for 1 Week where I will send a final reminder, if unable to pay or no response is given, the Accent/Skin is moved into the AH

-DD / MM / YY-

Holding After not being contacted on the holding skin/Accent's by the respected users, after a reminder. All holding's have been removed and the Skin/Accent's moved into the Auction House.

Through the Smoke
weyrbound - Unpaid
Holding Area

Those who cannot currently pay for the Accent/Skin wanted, may ask that I put it on hold until they are able to pay. I will only hold for 1 Week where I will send a final reminder, if unable to pay or no response is given, the Accent/Skin is moved into the AH

-DD / MM / YY-

Holding After not being contacted on the holding skin/Accent's by the respected users, after a reminder. All holding's have been removed and the Skin/Accent's moved into the Auction House.

Through the Smoke
weyrbound - Unpaid
Reserved - In case needed
Now Open
Now Open