Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TUNA's [M WC Skincent]
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 248 249
@tunatuna I’m interested in a slot, but I can’t add myself to the spreadsheet because I’m on my iphone and it won’t let me for some reason. Could you add me?
@tunatuna I’m interested in a slot, but I can’t add myself to the spreadsheet because I’m on my iphone and it won’t let me for some reason. Could you add me?
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
Love it! So glad to see a public accent from you [emoji=familiar heart]
Love it! So glad to see a public accent from you
2YPv3wq.png
@tunatuna
Please add me for a gem slot for An Oracle's Sun! I'm on mobile and can't add myself for some reason. >.>
@tunatuna
Please add me for a gem slot for An Oracle's Sun! I'm on mobile and can't add myself for some reason. >.>
@Aeonox

thank you!! <3
@Aeonox

thank you!! <3
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@tunatuna I've added myself for a copy of An Oracle's Sun, but I was wondering if you by any chance had any copies of Accent: Shattered Wings - Gold and Skin: A Stirring available? Or if there is a reprint interest pinglist for them ^_^;; I would also love a copy of Accent: Pretty Soldier but I'm guessing that isn't available since it was a custom, right?

Either way, you have such lovely accents/skins! Thank you so much for the ping :D
@tunatuna I've added myself for a copy of An Oracle's Sun, but I was wondering if you by any chance had any copies of Accent: Shattered Wings - Gold and Skin: A Stirring available? Or if there is a reprint interest pinglist for them ^_^;; I would also love a copy of Accent: Pretty Soldier but I'm guessing that isn't available since it was a custom, right?

Either way, you have such lovely accents/skins! Thank you so much for the ping :D
EGjlGzP.png
@tunatuna

Could I have a slot please, I'm on my phone and the sheet won't open for me ><
@tunatuna

Could I have a slot please, I'm on my phone and the sheet won't open for me ><
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@tunatuna
slot of An Oracle's Sun please!><thank you!
@tunatuna
slot of An Oracle's Sun please!><thank you!
@tunatuna

Please put me down for a gem slot for Oracle's Sun (sorry for the hassle; am on mobile)! I'm not online as consistently as I used to be, so sending payment in advance via PM;;;
@tunatuna

Please put me down for a gem slot for Oracle's Sun (sorry for the hassle; am on mobile)! I'm not online as consistently as I used to be, so sending payment in advance via PM;;;
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@tunatuna

That's great! I'd like a treasure slot then ^^
@tunatuna

That's great! I'd like a treasure slot then ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@tunatuna

Could I get a slot for An Oracle's Sun, please? C:
@tunatuna