Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335
@Qhersek @choi added thank you!
@Qhersek @choi added thank you!
@Kizmetto Hey Kizzy! Next time could you please put the gore accent underneath the other accents, ideally with a warning? That way the people who were pinged, say, for your PC accent, but have gore filtered out, don't open the page to that.
@Kizmetto Hey Kizzy! Next time could you please put the gore accent underneath the other accents, ideally with a warning? That way the people who were pinged, say, for your PC accent, but have gore filtered out, don't open the page to that.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tiriea OH! Sorry about that, is there anything i can do from this point, now that they have all been pinged?
@tiriea OH! Sorry about that, is there anything i can do from this point, now that they have all been pinged?
@Kizmetto a slot for Dark Bloom please <3 Ideally, I'd like to pay with 250 G + however much treasure the rest would be at your current rate. Let me know when to send the payment please?

Also, uh, the preview image doesn't have her hand and horn colored like the accent itself seems to have - I assume the actual accent is the one getting reprinted!
@Kizmetto a slot for Dark Bloom please <3 Ideally, I'd like to pay with 250 G + however much treasure the rest would be at your current rate. Let me know when to send the payment please?

Also, uh, the preview image doesn't have her hand and horn colored like the accent itself seems to have - I assume the actual accent is the one getting reprinted!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Kizmetto If you haven't removed any pings you can safely edit your post if you want to. Most people will have already seen it though, so *shrug* :T
@Kizmetto If you haven't removed any pings you can safely edit your post if you want to. Most people will have already seen it though, so *shrug* :T
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Oh, the Blighted Agent is super cool! No money here though... Anyways, thank you for the ping, @Kizmetto
Oh, the Blighted Agent is super cool! No money here though... Anyways, thank you for the ping, @Kizmetto
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@sQld Ah yes, a mistake on my part! Yes it will have the flourishes and horn and gloves! Thank you~ Looks like ratio is 1:900 at the moment, and yep i'll ping you again when im ready for payment!

@Akaineko thank you for the interest!
@sQld Ah yes, a mistake on my part! Yes it will have the flourishes and horn and gloves! Thank you~ Looks like ratio is 1:900 at the moment, and yep i'll ping you again when im ready for payment!

@Akaineko thank you for the interest!
@Kizmetto
A copy of Hunger please?
@Kizmetto
A copy of Hunger please?
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@kismetto

Will you be doing more Star Array for Wildclaw Females? I'd love to be on a pinglist for htat one.
@kismetto

Will you be doing more Star Array for Wildclaw Females? I'd love to be on a pinglist for htat one.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@Pieeee added!

@DragonofMordor Ive added you to the ping list but you're the only one on it for now so it may be quite some time! Im also happy to print it for free if you supply the blueprint if you didn't wish to wait that long!
@Pieeee added!

@DragonofMordor Ive added you to the ping list but you're the only one on it for now so it may be quite some time! Im also happy to print it for free if you supply the blueprint if you didn't wish to wait that long!
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335