Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 334 335
@tsugumi @Mew - Please dont forget, i've got Early Blueprints in stock and im just waiting for your payment! If you wish to drop out, please let me know!

@Sitka @Azura@treesponge @flitfire - Im ready to print another run of Meteor Mage, so please send 500g when you can! :) thanks for being patient!

@Athexreh @Angu15 @Ambitious @Kalistys @mistystep @GlassOctopus @Valeguard @bluefire7991 - Star Array (Mirror Male) has been submitted, so if you wished to pay before recieving the accent, feel free to send now! Otherwise you can pay when they come in and we can do a private auction / crossroads.

@tsugumi @Mew - Please dont forget, i've got Early Blueprints in stock and im just waiting for your payment! If you wish to drop out, please let me know!

@Sitka @Azura@treesponge @flitfire - Im ready to print another run of Meteor Mage, so please send 500g when you can! :) thanks for being patient!

@Athexreh @Angu15 @Ambitious @Kalistys @mistystep @GlassOctopus @Valeguard @bluefire7991 - Star Array (Mirror Male) has been submitted, so if you wished to pay before recieving the accent, feel free to send now! Otherwise you can pay when they come in and we can do a private auction / crossroads.

@Kizmetto
Thank you so much! ^w^

Ohhhh mannnn... seeing the commentary on the post kills me... I'm gonna have to fund this all myself.... jk i don't have that kinda coin but phew. That would be 750g for one, in theory? Maybe I should keep a little extra on the side just in case..
@Kizmetto
Thank you so much! ^w^

Ohhhh mannnn... seeing the commentary on the post kills me... I'm gonna have to fund this all myself.... jk i don't have that kinda coin but phew. That would be 750g for one, in theory? Maybe I should keep a little extra on the side just in case..
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@lemonsinasoup I guess its just how business goes unfortunately, If you do want a singular printed, im happy to offer a discount, unless you wanted a female one then we'd have to call it a custom commission :) but happy to discuss. Thank you for coming back and buying Meteor Mage!
@lemonsinasoup I guess its just how business goes unfortunately, If you do want a singular printed, im happy to offer a discount, unless you wanted a female one then we'd have to call it a custom commission :) but happy to discuss. Thank you for coming back and buying Meteor Mage!
@Kizmetto Could you send a CR when it comes in? I think I might forget it I paid or not if I do it now lol
Thanks!!
@Kizmetto Could you send a CR when it comes in? I think I might forget it I paid or not if I do it now lol
Thanks!!
r7LsxK2.png
@Kizmetto
hello! I'm sorry that I missed the first ping, thank you for pinging me again. I have a little trouble so I'll leave you a message!
@Kizmetto
hello! I'm sorry that I missed the first ping, thank you for pinging me again. I have a little trouble so I'll leave you a message!
original.gif
@Kizmetto

I'd like to wait for a PA, if that's okay? It just makes keeping track of accents so much easier.
@Kizmetto

I'd like to wait for a PA, if that's okay? It just makes keeping track of accents so much easier.
Td4lBWl.png
@tsugumi , sorry i dont understand, are you still purchasing Early Blueprints? :)

@ambitious no worries!

@Bluefire7991 can do!
@tsugumi , sorry i dont understand, are you still purchasing Early Blueprints? :)

@ambitious no worries!

@Bluefire7991 can do!
@Kizmetto Slot for Astral Projection, please!
@Kizmetto Slot for Astral Projection, please!
ZVpCPil.png
@Kizmetto
Can I please be pinged when Gemini Starmap becomes available again? Thank you. ^^
@Kizmetto
Can I please be pinged when Gemini Starmap becomes available again? Thank you. ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@TheJadeSiren added thank you ;w;

@skydancer10 added!
@TheJadeSiren added thank you ;w;