Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 334 335
@Kizmetto

Sorry, for Sunset Solaris!
@Kizmetto

Sorry, for Sunset Solaris!
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@valentina added thank you!
@valentina added thank you!
@Kizmetto
Hello! I know you probably don't plan on reprinitng Aquarius Starmap soon, so how much would it cost for a single print? I've been after a copy for a while ;o;
@Kizmetto
Hello! I know you probably don't plan on reprinitng Aquarius Starmap soon, so how much would it cost for a single print? I've been after a copy for a while ;o;
QGlDrIs.png dragons for sale
wishlist
@brea Im happy to reprint for blueprint price and a stack of festival currency! (so 2000g)
@brea Im happy to reprint for blueprint price and a stack of festival currency! (so 2000g)
@Kizmetto

Can I get a slot for Sunset Solaris?
@Kizmetto

Can I get a slot for Sunset Solaris?
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@solaritude added!
@solaritude added!
@Kizmetto

Could I have a slot for Taurus Starmap, please? I was saving up for some Wavecrest accents that didn't make it and then I just saw that

Also, I'm not very familiar with buying accents, so should I send the payment immediately or should I wait?
@Kizmetto

Could I have a slot for Taurus Starmap, please? I was saving up for some Wavecrest accents that didn't make it and then I just saw that

Also, I'm not very familiar with buying accents, so should I send the payment immediately or should I wait?
@pandacow ah thank you so much! please wait as i want to get others signed up before commiting and then i will ask for the monry! but if there are other accents you are eying off , please purchase those! This will be available all month (may) :)
@pandacow ah thank you so much! please wait as i want to get others signed up before commiting and then i will ask for the monry! but if there are other accents you are eying off , please purchase those! This will be available all month (may) :)
@Kizmetto Ooo, I can certainly do that! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow if I have the 2000 gems ^-^
@Kizmetto Ooo, I can certainly do that! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow if I have the 2000 gems ^-^
QGlDrIs.png dragons for sale
wishlist
@Kizmetto Are you currently selling Skin: Ursa Starmap V2?
@Kizmetto Are you currently selling Skin: Ursa Starmap V2?
tumblr_o5ypknBwl21v99lqjo2_r1_400.png
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 334 335