Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 334 335
@kizmetto

Awesome will do!
@kizmetto

Awesome will do!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@Kizmetto

I am a derp. I meant to say Aries. I don't even have a Wildclaw female. XD; Apologies. Did you do Aries?
@Kizmetto

I am a derp. I meant to say Aries. I don't even have a Wildclaw female. XD; Apologies. Did you do Aries?
@aries omigosh.... Ah, well i've called for interest but i dont think we have enough. I can print x1 if you were interested in covering the blueprint price (2000g) and say.. idk a stack of 99 sanddollars? Sorry for the mix up :x I've been trying for interest but just, radio silence.

@aries omigosh.... Ah, well i've called for interest but i dont think we have enough. I can print x1 if you were interested in covering the blueprint price (2000g) and say.. idk a stack of 99 sanddollars? Sorry for the mix up :x I've been trying for interest but just, radio silence.

@Kizmetto

Gimme a couple days, but sure. If there's a specific item you want from the festival, I actually have 2 of them atm.
@Kizmetto

Gimme a couple days, but sure. If there's a specific item you want from the festival, I actually have 2 of them atm.
@serpentrose nah just starting to hoard currency for next year :) Cool! PM me when you're ready. Thanks for being understanding!
@serpentrose nah just starting to hoard currency for next year :) Cool! PM me when you're ready. Thanks for being understanding!
@Kizmetto No probo~
@Kizmetto No probo~
@Kizmetto I would love to have a copy of Sunset solaris. Could you reserve me a spot next printing?
@Kizmetto I would love to have a copy of Sunset solaris. Could you reserve me a spot next printing?
vfbW8E9.png
@illumine sure thing~
@illumine sure thing~
@Kizmetto

Can I have a slot please?
@Kizmetto

Can I have a slot please?
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@valentina for what accent?
@valentina for what accent?
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 334 335