Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | fenmori accents [usd customs]
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 182 183
@Makhaera
I can't afford those right now, but they're gorgeous and I'd love ro be added to your pinglist
@Makhaera
I can't afford those right now, but they're gorgeous and I'd love ro be added to your pinglist
accents came in, so everyone who's been waiting to send payment, you can do so now! please let me know if you no longer want the slot as I can then free up that copy for someone else

edit: please send payments via the message center
verdant:
@hybro
@erisalia
@Ico
@Fletcher
@HydreigonMaster
@crowlit
@refrayn
@Carthasis
@Takora
@limeypie
@MusicalMaladies
@CinnabarCobra (t)
@nowviewing
@lantadyme
@MarvinMcMillian
@Skritnaja
@Juyoung (t)

ochre:
@hybro
@Kalistys
@yurihands
@refrayn
@Takora
@limeypie
@nowviewing
@ToasterOven
@erisalia
@Juyoung (t)

(people may be listed twice as they signed up for both accents)

here's the icons btw @cricara
accents came in, so everyone who's been waiting to send payment, you can do so now! please let me know if you no longer want the slot as I can then free up that copy for someone else

edit: please send payments via the message center
verdant:
@hybro
@erisalia
@Ico
@Fletcher
@HydreigonMaster
@crowlit
@refrayn
@Carthasis
@Takora
@limeypie
@MusicalMaladies
@CinnabarCobra (t)
@nowviewing
@lantadyme
@MarvinMcMillian
@Skritnaja
@Juyoung (t)

ochre:
@hybro
@Kalistys
@yurihands
@refrayn
@Takora
@limeypie
@nowviewing
@ToasterOven
@erisalia
@Juyoung (t)

(people may be listed twice as they signed up for both accents)

here's the icons btw @cricara
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Makhera
Do you have any copies of Galactic Rails in stock, and how much is it?
@Makhera
Do you have any copies of Galactic Rails in stock, and how much is it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Makhaera
thank you for the ping! i ended up liking both so i went ahead and grabbed ochre off the AH; i dont see verdant there, though, so if theres another run i'd like to be put on it/grab a one not yet listed!
@Makhaera
thank you for the ping! i ended up liking both so i went ahead and grabbed ochre off the AH; i dont see verdant there, though, so if theres another run i'd like to be put on it/grab a one not yet listed!
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@cricara I can put you on the list, go ahead and send the gems
@cricara I can put you on the list, go ahead and send the gems
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@spookyclockwork that skincent was retired a while ago, but it was sold for 700g :>
@spookyclockwork that skincent was retired a while ago, but it was sold for 700g :>
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Makhaera I don't have the gems right now, but could you put me on the pinglist for Ochre?
@Makhaera I don't have the gems right now, but could you put me on the pinglist for Ochre?
@Almaren I don't make pinglists until after the accent is retired! the skydancer accents cycle out on april 1st, so you have a month :>
@Almaren I don't make pinglists until after the accent is retired! the skydancer accents cycle out on april 1st, so you have a month :>
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Makhaera Aah - I apologize for the confusion, then. I've added myself to the preorder list, then, and will either send payment when I have it or when the accent is next printed.
@Makhaera Aah - I apologize for the confusion, then. I've added myself to the preorder list, then, and will either send payment when I have it or when the accent is next printed.
@Makhaera

Will you please put me on the pinglist? I'm unable to edit the spreadsheet. I really love your accents. They're gorgeous!
@Makhaera

Will you please put me on the pinglist? I'm unable to edit the spreadsheet. I really love your accents. They're gorgeous!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 182 183