Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *~Elvera's Accents~* (New RidgM)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@ElveraBasilisk, your accents are lovely! I have also removed my name from all GASP lists, so it seems that you did accidentally use an outdated version. (lol im just trying to avoid pings during exam season :P) Also, when you edit a post to add pings, it takes the pinged people to the newest page of the thread, rather than the page they were actually pinged to, so it may help to just make a new post each time you ping with an image of the accent, so that people can see it straight away when they get here :)

Wishing you lots of luck selling, although im sure you wont need it, since theyre so gorgeous! :)
@ElveraBasilisk, your accents are lovely! I have also removed my name from all GASP lists, so it seems that you did accidentally use an outdated version. (lol im just trying to avoid pings during exam season :P) Also, when you edit a post to add pings, it takes the pinged people to the newest page of the thread, rather than the page they were actually pinged to, so it may help to just make a new post each time you ping with an image of the accent, so that people can see it straight away when they get here :)

Wishing you lots of luck selling, although im sure you wont need it, since theyre so gorgeous! :)
signature-left.pngsignature-right.png
@Leora

Gaahhfahjfhaha, i suck xD -smashes ping list- Apologies! And I understand that, just finished the last of my exams ;o Good luck with those, btw!

And thank ya much, i wish that were true, haha xD

((your sig is the best))
@Leora

Gaahhfahjfhaha, i suck xD -smashes ping list- Apologies! And I understand that, just finished the last of my exams ;o Good luck with those, btw!

And thank ya much, i wish that were true, haha xD

((your sig is the best))
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
**ANNOUNCEMENT** If you are here and shouldn't be, this is an apology and I will be re-evaluating the ping list! if you want money compensation for the irritating ping, just let me know cause I don't like feeling like such a jerk xD

Thanks!
**ANNOUNCEMENT** If you are here and shouldn't be, this is an apology and I will be re-evaluating the ping list! if you want money compensation for the irritating ping, just let me know cause I don't like feeling like such a jerk xD

Thanks!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iitoobE.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VEIih27.png[/img] "All the King's Silver"-the latest accent. Enough interests necessary.[/center]
iitoobE.png
VEIih27.png
"All the King's Silver"-the latest accent. Enough interests necessary.
@ElveraBasilisk Could I get a copy of All the Queen's Jewels and all the Kings Jewels in gold too please?
@ElveraBasilisk Could I get a copy of All the Queen's Jewels and all the Kings Jewels in gold too please?
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@Harribel

I'd love to! However, the Queen's hasn't raised interest yet and I'd also need another round of King's buyers to reprint that, as well.

I do apologize, I wish I had enough customer income to provide immediately! If waiting doesn't put you off, I could ping you on an interest list?
@Harribel

I'd love to! However, the Queen's hasn't raised interest yet and I'd also need another round of King's buyers to reprint that, as well.

I do apologize, I wish I had enough customer income to provide immediately! If waiting doesn't put you off, I could ping you on an interest list?
@Harribel

Oh, actually I could get King's Jewels to you, at least :) after the payment for that, I could afford to print the Queen for you
@Harribel

Oh, actually I could get King's Jewels to you, at least :) after the payment for that, I could afford to print the Queen for you
@elverabasilisk

I can send over payment for both!
@elverabasilisk

I can send over payment for both!
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@Harribel

Alrighty! Thank you so much! I'll have the Queen to you, asap! :)
@Harribel

Alrighty! Thank you so much! I'll have the Queen to you, asap! :)
@Vistron

If you're still interested in the Queen's Gold accent, I've got another customer who has ordered and I can get to work on printing :)
@Vistron

If you're still interested in the Queen's Gold accent, I've got another customer who has ordered and I can get to work on printing :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17