Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *~Elvera's Accents~* (New RidgM)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Vistron aha, awww ;)
@Vistron aha, awww ;)
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
Perhaps if this accent is still going to be up around December, I would definitely buy it. I have a girl who would look lovely in that accent.
Perhaps if this accent is still going to be up around December, I would definitely buy it. I have a girl who would look lovely in that accent.
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron Yyupyupyup :) Want me to add you to the pinglist, so I don't forget?
@Vistron Yyupyupyup :) Want me to add you to the pinglist, so I don't forget?
@ElveraBasilisk

Please do~ <3
@ElveraBasilisk

Please do~ <3
MVxSTuW.jpg
bump
bump
@ElveraBasilisk - why am I being pinged for Imperial accents? I haven't been on either of those lists for over a month now :/
@ElveraBasilisk - why am I being pinged for Imperial accents? I haven't been on either of those lists for over a month now :/
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia

I apologize, completely! :( You may want to check all slots just in case, (I'm not saying you're wrong) but you may be somewhere in all accents? I'm not sure, I only suggest since I haven't had this particular accent that long. :)

(I'm also on school-fried brain so I'm probably 85% likely to be in the wrong)

Removing you now! :)
@RationalParanoia

I apologize, completely! :( You may want to check all slots just in case, (I'm not saying you're wrong) but you may be somewhere in all accents? I'm not sure, I only suggest since I haven't had this particular accent that long. :)

(I'm also on school-fried brain so I'm probably 85% likely to be in the wrong)

Removing you now! :)
@ElveraBasilisk - I just did and my name isn't on either of them 0.o lol. Meh that's weird. Did you use an old list/mix one up with another?
@ElveraBasilisk - I just did and my name isn't on either of them 0.o lol. Meh that's weird. Did you use an old list/mix one up with another?
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia

Yeah, it probably was X_X these GASP pinglists are a gift and a curse. I've been pulled over like I accidentally just did to you, so I know the feel. Hmmmghh
@RationalParanoia

Yeah, it probably was X_X these GASP pinglists are a gift and a curse. I've been pulled over like I accidentally just did to you, so I know the feel. Hmmmghh
@ElveraBasilisk - haha no worries. I first thought I'd missed something, because I'm pretty sure I wasn't wearing my glasses when I went through and removed my name and stuff. Ah well. Good luck with the sales :D
@ElveraBasilisk - haha no worries. I first thought I'd missed something, because I'm pretty sure I wasn't wearing my glasses when I went through and removed my name and stuff. Ah well. Good luck with the sales :D
sUmv6eQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17