Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 475 476
If you do a reprint of the silver inlay for guardians can I have a slot?
If you do a reprint of the silver inlay for guardians can I have a slot?
Dxe0yIQ.png
@Tiriea put me down for a slot for the copper inlay ripple, it's gorgeous!
@Tiriea put me down for a slot for the copper inlay ripple, it's gorgeous!
tumblr_ountepG0iy1tv56zio5_75sq.png blythe | they/them f0a564d66744e7304c69944bbd7bf8c0ef8961d7.png
@savarend Thank you! C: Will do! (Sorry about the slow reply; I was familiar bonding, which I do on mobile.)
@savarend Thank you! C: Will do! (Sorry about the slow reply; I was familiar bonding, which I do on mobile.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@GlazedMacGuffin I'll add you to the reprint list C:
@GlazedMacGuffin I'll add you to the reprint list C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea no problem! i do a lot on mobile it can be so darn inefficient sometimes
@Tiriea no problem! i do a lot on mobile it can be so darn inefficient sometimes
tumblr_ountepG0iy1tv56zio5_75sq.png blythe | they/them f0a564d66744e7304c69944bbd7bf8c0ef8961d7.png
@savarend I don't know how people who MAINLY use mobile do it.... lol
@savarend I don't know how people who MAINLY use mobile do it.... lol
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@atrolock

The silver filigree accent for SDs came in! It didn't hit the 450 threshold, I'm afraid so it's 500 each.

@atrolock

The silver filigree accent for SDs came in! It didn't hit the 450 threshold, I'm afraid so it's 500 each.

0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Aww. No love for filigree skydancers.

...I wanted 2, right? XD I think you moved shops since I was last here and I was looking for my name but I am, like Carmen Sandiago, a mystery.
@Tiriea

Aww. No love for filigree skydancers.

...I wanted 2, right? XD I think you moved shops since I was last here and I was looking for my name but I am, like Carmen Sandiago, a mystery.
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock Oh, yes. You're in the printed section now; it says 2 on hold for you there (just removed it from the pre-orders post).

Yes, I move threads! Finally got organized ^^ lol (I enjoy drawing these too much; though these seem slower than my first 4 or 5.... I'm hoping it's the gem rate, and not me... either way: OnO)
@atrolock Oh, yes. You're in the printed section now; it says 2 on hold for you there (just removed it from the pre-orders post).

Yes, I move threads! Finally got organized ^^ lol (I enjoy drawing these too much; though these seem slower than my first 4 or 5.... I'm hoping it's the gem rate, and not me... either way: OnO)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 475 476