Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 475 476
@LadyRenee Hey! Just a reminder that you asked me to hold a copy of Faire Dancer Red until the 1st ^^
@LadyRenee Hey! Just a reminder that you asked me to hold a copy of Faire Dancer Red until the 1st ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Thanks for the reminder! I thought about it last night, but you caught me before I left for the grocery store!
Thanks for the reminder! I thought about it last night, but you caught me before I left for the grocery store!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@Tiriea

Could you put me on both lists please? I'd be very happy with either one, whichever came up first. That is so annoying that I missed one by a couple of weeks!... when I'm trying to save money I try not to look at accents for a while but then I miss things xD. Unfortunately red doesn't suit any of my SDs; there's one on the AH but it's 1500g so I think I'll wait for one of the others anyway xD
Thanks ^-^

Edit: actually could you put me on your general pinglist too please? Thanks!
@Tiriea

Could you put me on both lists please? I'd be very happy with either one, whichever came up first. That is so annoying that I missed one by a couple of weeks!... when I'm trying to save money I try not to look at accents for a while but then I miss things xD. Unfortunately red doesn't suit any of my SDs; there's one on the AH but it's 1500g so I think I'll wait for one of the others anyway xD
Thanks ^-^

Edit: actually could you put me on your general pinglist too please? Thanks!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu I've put you on the 2 reprint lists. Sorry you missed the black reprint though >.<

I also have several general pinglists; one that gets pinged for EVERYTHING (including feedback on WIPs, excl. livestreams and custom slots), one without feedback pings, one only for new stuff (no feedback or reprints etc.) and then one that is purely for livestreams and one purely for customs. Which one(s) would you like to be added too? lol
@Nemalu I've put you on the 2 reprint lists. Sorry you missed the black reprint though >.<

I also have several general pinglists; one that gets pinged for EVERYTHING (including feedback on WIPs, excl. livestreams and custom slots), one without feedback pings, one only for new stuff (no feedback or reprints etc.) and then one that is purely for livestreams and one purely for customs. Which one(s) would you like to be added too? lol
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea How about the one for everything except feedback pings, and also the one for livestreams? Your art is lovely btw :)
Thanks! ^-^

@Tiriea How about the one for everything except feedback pings, and also the one for livestreams? Your art is lovely btw :)
Thanks! ^-^

B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Tiriea

I'd love one, but they're so expensive.. do you have any slots open and will you be able to hold one until Thursday, 8/3?

Thanks!
@Tiriea

I'd love one, but they're so expensive.. do you have any slots open and will you be able to hold one until Thursday, 8/3?

Thanks!
SbvRDbG.gif
@Nemalu Added to both! Thank you ^^ ♥
@Nemalu Added to both! Thank you ^^ ♥
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@fractalgalaxy I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.
@fractalgalaxy I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Some skins.. ^^;; Sorry for the confusion!
@Tiriea

Some skins.. ^^;; Sorry for the confusion!
SbvRDbG.gif
@fractalgalaxy Which ones ^^
@fractalgalaxy Which ones ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 475 476