Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 475 476
@Starisia I do indeed! I'll send you a PA ^^
@Starisia I do indeed! I'll send you a PA ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Thank you very much ^_^
I showed it to my friend last night and she fell in love with it in an instant and wanted a copy so I think this just made her day <3
Thank you very much ^_^
I showed it to my friend last night and she fell in love with it in an instant and wanted a copy so I think this just made her day <3
F1jpN4O.png
@Starisia AAaahh! That's so kind of you!! And I'm so glad she likes it ^^
If she ever puts it on a dragon, I'd love to see :D
@Starisia AAaahh! That's so kind of you!! And I'm so glad she likes it ^^
If she ever puts it on a dragon, I'd love to see :D
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Elysadie I still have that copy of Faire Dancer Black for you!
@Elysadie I still have that copy of Faire Dancer Black for you!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tiriea hello! i'm currently waiting on FR to fix a recent gem purchase that hasn't shown up on my account in a timely manner. would it be possible for you to send another PA for my slot of faire dancer red (skydancer male) please? i'm hoping it'll be fixed soon - thank you so much!
@tiriea hello! i'm currently waiting on FR to fix a recent gem purchase that hasn't shown up on my account in a timely manner. would it be possible for you to send another PA for my slot of faire dancer red (skydancer male) please? i'm hoping it'll be fixed soon - thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
@ancelstierre No problem! I hope it gets sorted soon C:
@ancelstierre No problem! I hope it gets sorted soon C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

I hope I'm doing this correctly...

I just wanted to let you know that I added myself to the reprint pinglist for the Ti-Night Priestess-SD and Ti-Moon Priestess-SD accents. I absolutely adore them and would love to know if you decide to do reprints.

Thank you so much for your lovely work and your time!
@Tiriea

I hope I'm doing this correctly...

I just wanted to let you know that I added myself to the reprint pinglist for the Ti-Night Priestess-SD and Ti-Moon Priestess-SD accents. I absolutely adore them and would love to know if you decide to do reprints.

Thank you so much for your lovely work and your time!
@Misteras You don't have to specifically tell me, though it doesn't hurt ^^ Thank you very much for your interest! I'm glad you like them :D
@Misteras You don't have to specifically tell me, though it doesn't hurt ^^ Thank you very much for your interest! I'm glad you like them :D
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Have just discovered your accents! I love the Faire Dancer accents - do you happen to have any copies of Faire Dancer original (I think it is) or Black available please? If not, please could you add me to the list for reprints - I'm on tablet right now and can't edit the spreadsheet. (Any idea when you might do reprints?)

Thank you!
@Tiriea Have just discovered your accents! I love the Faire Dancer accents - do you happen to have any copies of Faire Dancer original (I think it is) or Black available please? If not, please could you add me to the list for reprints - I'm on tablet right now and can't edit the spreadsheet. (Any idea when you might do reprints?)

Thank you!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu Hey! My accents cycle out (usually about 1 week after the ping) which means you can either buy it for LAH when it's out of print (If I have a copy) or you can wait until I reprint them (which happens at LEAST 6 months after the last ping, usually longer <.<;;) I'm afraid the black version had a reprint a couple weeks ago, but the 'original' (you guessed right, lol) hasn't been reprinted in a while. Not sure when I'll reprint it though... I'd like to space recolor pings out a little so I don't annoy GASP too much.

Which reprints list would you like me to add you to? Both the black and the original? Or just one of the two?
@Nemalu Hey! My accents cycle out (usually about 1 week after the ping) which means you can either buy it for LAH when it's out of print (If I have a copy) or you can wait until I reprint them (which happens at LEAST 6 months after the last ping, usually longer <.<;;) I'm afraid the black version had a reprint a couple weeks ago, but the 'original' (you guessed right, lol) hasn't been reprinted in a while. Not sure when I'll reprint it though... I'd like to space recolor pings out a little so I don't annoy GASP too much.

Which reprints list would you like me to add you to? Both the black and the original? Or just one of the two?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 475 476