Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Razrroth Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can I ask how much a custom accent would be? Just in general
Can I ask how much a custom accent would be? Just in general
947ee8659843655994a31f435e11370d-db713j4.png
@razrroth

May I pay with treasure or would you prefer gems at the moment?
@razrroth

May I pay with treasure or would you prefer gems at the moment?
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@razrroth One slot of Cream n Navy Additions and can you add me to your general pinglist please? *_*
@razrroth One slot of Cream n Navy Additions and can you add me to your general pinglist please? *_*
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@razrroth hey, thanks for pinging me! I missed it only by a minute or so yesterday ><
I'd like a slot for the cream navy and also put me on the general pinglist, please! You have so smooth and detailed work
@razrroth hey, thanks for pinging me! I missed it only by a minute or so yesterday ><
I'd like a slot for the cream navy and also put me on the general pinglist, please! You have so smooth and detailed work
qR6otwA.png
@Desertnettle
I've never actually gotten a request for a custom, but I figure if you provide the blueprint and some gems, we could work something out. c:

@Twiggies
I have enough gems for the skin pack now, so if you want to pay in treasure that'd be fine! c:

@Mangusto
Got your payment, and willl be adding you to the pinglist! :D

@Shougoney
I'll add you to the lists! I'll be sending off for the 10-pack of skins today
And thank you! When I do sit down to work on artwork, I try my best to make it look nice! ;u;
@Desertnettle
I've never actually gotten a request for a custom, but I figure if you provide the blueprint and some gems, we could work something out. c:

@Twiggies
I have enough gems for the skin pack now, so if you want to pay in treasure that'd be fine! c:

@Mangusto
Got your payment, and willl be adding you to the pinglist! :D

@Shougoney
I'll add you to the lists! I'll be sending off for the 10-pack of skins today
And thank you! When I do sit down to work on artwork, I try my best to make it look nice! ;u;
1aEvf03.png
@Shougoney @SydKiaray @Twiggies
@Servalan @Cassichu @ziselmaki
@cov @jackalsmiler @kylari
@BlackWinter @Physik @Ashirene

Those who've paid or asked for a slot for their Cream N Navy Coatl M skins should have a crossroads trade pending. The few extras I have will be in the AH for a bit more. c:
@Shougoney @SydKiaray @Twiggies
@Servalan @Cassichu @ziselmaki
@cov @jackalsmiler @kylari
@BlackWinter @Physik @Ashirene

Those who've paid or asked for a slot for their Cream N Navy Coatl M skins should have a crossroads trade pending. The few extras I have will be in the AH for a bit more. c:
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth Can I be on your general pinglist please?
@razrroth Can I be on your general pinglist please?
kY5nwhE.png
@razrroth Thank you so much! This new derg I got looks adorable in it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32539516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325396/32539516_350.png[/img] [/url]
@razrroth

Thank you so much! This new derg I got looks adorable in it!

32539516_350.png
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@razrroth

could I get a slot of cream and navy? :0
@razrroth

could I get a slot of cream and navy? :0
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@mudsdale
I actually have two copies of it left, listed in the AH for a bit more in gems. I'll pull one off now until you reply or send a CR with payment for it! c:
@mudsdale
I actually have two copies of it left, listed in the AH for a bit more in gems. I'll pull one off now until you reply or send a CR with payment for it! c:
1aEvf03.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8