Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Razrroth Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@razrroth One slot for Cream and Navy, please!
@razrroth One slot for Cream and Navy, please!
enV6nur.png
@razrroth

I'd love a slot for cream and navy please!
@razrroth

I'd love a slot for cream and navy please!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Razrroth

Shall I send the payment for the next run of cream and navy then? :O
@Razrroth

Shall I send the payment for the next run of cream and navy then? :O
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu
Yup! And since I already have some of the gems, once I get about half the payments, I should be able to buy and send off a 10-pack of skins.
@Cassichu
Yup! And since I already have some of the gems, once I get about half the payments, I should be able to buy and send off a 10-pack of skins.
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth Can i be marked down for a slot for cream and navy please? I'll send the payment now!
@razrroth Can i be marked down for a slot for cream and navy please? I'll send the payment now!
rWENhKd.png
@razrroth

Sending via crossroads right now!
@razrroth

Sending via crossroads right now!
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@razrroth

Slot for Inner blaze please : o
@razrroth

Slot for Inner blaze please : o
BgbDlSq.pngMWvMGjw.pngcEXVuWa.png0Sk0TKA.png6gOpDEX.pngpDsCIV6.pngTvOccPK.png75TsRCf.pngUXLYY2s.pngGgxd8xO.pngV0pLLfK.pngzz4iber.png1pcgRpi.pngIthv4ke.pngQ7FIYiT.pngCJvoBlp.pngOpInj01.pngC6JmtQb.pngAx0h9Rf.pngzq1n8HB.png
@Razrroth

I'm assuming I got a payment ping for Creme n Navy, but could I be put down for Inner Blaze V2 as well?
@Razrroth

I'm assuming I got a payment ping for Creme n Navy, but could I be put down for Inner Blaze V2 as well?
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kylari
For Inner Blaze v2? The original has been retired because I've unfortunately lost the file to an older crashed laptop (I save everything to my external harddrive on my new pc now).
@Kylari
For Inner Blaze v2? The original has been retired because I've unfortunately lost the file to an older crashed laptop (I save everything to my external harddrive on my new pc now).
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth

v2, yep! Should've added that in my original post, oops.
@razrroth

v2, yep! Should've added that in my original post, oops.
BgbDlSq.pngMWvMGjw.pngcEXVuWa.png0Sk0TKA.png6gOpDEX.pngpDsCIV6.pngTvOccPK.png75TsRCf.pngUXLYY2s.pngGgxd8xO.pngV0pLLfK.pngzz4iber.png1pcgRpi.pngIthv4ke.pngQ7FIYiT.pngCJvoBlp.pngOpInj01.pngC6JmtQb.pngAx0h9Rf.pngzq1n8HB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8