Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Razrroth Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Id love a copy of Thunder fluff :)
Id love a copy of Thunder fluff :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@razrroth did you want us to go ahead and send gems for the tundra accent or wait until it prints O:
@razrroth did you want us to go ahead and send gems for the tundra accent or wait until it prints O:
@razrrorh May I please be added to your general pinglist?
@razrrorh May I please be added to your general pinglist?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
To anyone getting Thunderfluff:
Since I have the money, and there's plenty of interest, I'm going to go ahead and submit the accent tonight. Go ahead and send payments before or after, though!

@SafiraThePanther -- I got your gem payment, and updated your status to 'paid.' Thank you! :D

@snowy -- Also got your gem payment, and updated your status to 'paid.' Thanks!

@AshRiot -- Send payment whenever you're ready. c:

@houseteeth -- RESERVED. JUST FOR YOU. 8D
Pay whenever you're ready~ xD

@LadyRiat -- 350gems or 160kt, but I'm willing to haggle a bit if you can't quite afford it. c:

@Alternatewarning -- Yup! Send treasure whenever you're ready. c:

@Niharike -- Pinglist, or reserves? I've put you under the reserve list, so you can send a payment whenever you're ready, but I'll take you off the list if you're not ready for paying for this batch of accent printing. c:

@desolation -- Added you to both Rosy Quartz and Wet Wing reserves! I won't expect you to pay for these until I print them, since they've gotten very little interest. :'D
I may print a small batch of them myself...
Oh! I actually have printed Rosy Quartz once already, and I do have a leftover skin from that batch, if you want to buy that one from me. c:

@Maye -- You're on the list, just pay whenever you're ready~ c:

@Lyudmylah -- I generally prefer getting payment before so I know I can actually afford to pay for the skin pack, but either is fine. As it says in my first post though " I WILL NOT begin removing gem payments/reserves from messages until I know I have enough for an accent pack. " so I can always pay someone back if there's too little interest at that point.

@butcherbaby -- I'll add you to a pinglist! c:
To anyone getting Thunderfluff:
Since I have the money, and there's plenty of interest, I'm going to go ahead and submit the accent tonight. Go ahead and send payments before or after, though!

@SafiraThePanther -- I got your gem payment, and updated your status to 'paid.' Thank you! :D

@snowy -- Also got your gem payment, and updated your status to 'paid.' Thanks!

@AshRiot -- Send payment whenever you're ready. c:

@houseteeth -- RESERVED. JUST FOR YOU. 8D
Pay whenever you're ready~ xD

@LadyRiat -- 350gems or 160kt, but I'm willing to haggle a bit if you can't quite afford it. c:

@Alternatewarning -- Yup! Send treasure whenever you're ready. c:

@Niharike -- Pinglist, or reserves? I've put you under the reserve list, so you can send a payment whenever you're ready, but I'll take you off the list if you're not ready for paying for this batch of accent printing. c:

@desolation -- Added you to both Rosy Quartz and Wet Wing reserves! I won't expect you to pay for these until I print them, since they've gotten very little interest. :'D
I may print a small batch of them myself...
Oh! I actually have printed Rosy Quartz once already, and I do have a leftover skin from that batch, if you want to buy that one from me. c:

@Maye -- You're on the list, just pay whenever you're ready~ c:

@Lyudmylah -- I generally prefer getting payment before so I know I can actually afford to pay for the skin pack, but either is fine. As it says in my first post though " I WILL NOT begin removing gem payments/reserves from messages until I know I have enough for an accent pack. " so I can always pay someone back if there's too little interest at that point.

@butcherbaby -- I'll add you to a pinglist! c:
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth sending payment now. It's 350 right?
@razrroth sending payment now. It's 350 right?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@niharike
Yup! :D
@niharike
Yup! :D
1aEvf03.png
@Razrroth It might be a little while ^^; I'm trying to save for a glimmer baby before he gets snapped up.
@Razrroth It might be a little while ^^; I'm trying to save for a glimmer baby before he gets snapped up.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@razrroth yes i would love to buy that one!! still 600 gems?

i hope interest picks up soon though, they're all beautifully done!
@razrroth yes i would love to buy that one!! still 600 gems?

i hope interest picks up soon though, they're all beautifully done!
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@Razrroth Thanks~
@Razrroth Thanks~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@razrroth

Thanks! I went ahead and sent the gems :D