Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 234 235
@Tangaroa Thank you so much! I'm pretty sure that if you pay, I'll be able to run the accent. :D
@Tangaroa Thank you so much! I'm pretty sure that if you pay, I'll be able to run the accent. :D
VXZZmOI.png
@ayuminemera

Yes I'll send payment ASAP, I'm just on mobile and away for at least a few hours (getting ready to move).
@ayuminemera

Yes I'll send payment ASAP, I'm just on mobile and away for at least a few hours (getting ready to move).
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa sorry I wasn't trying to rush you! OTL
@Tangaroa sorry I wasn't trying to rush you! OTL
VXZZmOI.png
^
^
VXZZmOI.png
@Tangaroa
@DraconicDemon
@esses

Good news everyone! The accent has been submitted for review! Hopefully there won't be any speed bumps. :D *crosses fingers* Thank you so much for having an interest in this accent. If things go smoothly, you all should have your copies in about a week. :)
@Tangaroa
@DraconicDemon
@esses

Good news everyone! The accent has been submitted for review! Hopefully there won't be any speed bumps. :D *crosses fingers* Thank you so much for having an interest in this accent. If things go smoothly, you all should have your copies in about a week. :)
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

Woot! Thanks for the patience :D
@AyumiNemera

Woot! Thanks for the patience :D
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa
@DraconicDemon
@esses

Whoops I made a silly mistake. I thought I had the accent shrunk to 350x350, and it was shrunk to 351x351, so I had to re-submit it. Sorry! It's going to take a bit longer, but I thought I'd keep you all updated.
@Tangaroa
@DraconicDemon
@esses

Whoops I made a silly mistake. I thought I had the accent shrunk to 350x350, and it was shrunk to 351x351, so I had to re-submit it. Sorry! It's going to take a bit longer, but I thought I'd keep you all updated.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

edit: hhhhh sorry nvm ;u;
@AyumiNemera

edit: hhhhh sorry nvm ;u;
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo

I'm sorry! We're you interested in a copy of Weavers Wings? I have one on hold right now, if the buyer can't pay the amount by next Monday you might still have a chance at it. Would you like me to ping you if it becomes available?
@Korozo

I'm sorry! We're you interested in a copy of Weavers Wings? I have one on hold right now, if the buyer can't pay the amount by next Monday you might still have a chance at it. Would you like me to ping you if it becomes available?
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

Sure, that would work for me. ^^
Sorry for the messed up message, lol
@AyumiNemera

Sure, that would work for me. ^^
Sorry for the messed up message, lol
Gejcwcq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 234 235