Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 234 235
^
^
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
I'd like a copy please
@AyumiNemera
I'd like a copy please
@esses

Alright! I'll put you down on the list!
@esses

Alright! I'll put you down on the list!
VXZZmOI.png
^
^
VXZZmOI.png
bump
bump
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Tangaroa @esses Hello! Just checking in on how you're payments are coming along! :) I might be able to do a run With just three people If I throw my own gems into the mix, so the sooner you pay, the sooner I can get your accents to you! :)
@Tangaroa @esses Hello! Just checking in on how you're payments are coming along! :) I might be able to do a run With just three people If I throw my own gems into the mix, so the sooner you pay, the sooner I can get your accents to you! :)
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera I can send payment, how much will it be
@AyumiNemera I can send payment, how much will it be
@esses 500g
@esses 500g
VXZZmOI.png
@Tangaroa

esses has paid, I'm just waiting on you! Please, if you are no longer interested in the accent, at least tell me so I may remove you from the list.
@Tangaroa

esses has paid, I'm just waiting on you! Please, if you are no longer interested in the accent, at least tell me so I may remove you from the list.
VXZZmOI.png

@ayuminemera

Ack so sorry! I'll send payment by tomorrow morning at the latest :) irls been a bit hectic and I forgot to reply to your previous ping.

@ayuminemera

Ack so sorry! I'll send payment by tomorrow morning at the latest :) irls been a bit hectic and I forgot to reply to your previous ping.
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 234 235