Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ashen Accents* NEW* Spiral M: Messenger
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 96
@Ashenhartkrie Hey! GASP mod here! Did something go wrong with a GASP ping? Can I help?
@Ashenhartkrie Hey! GASP mod here! Did something go wrong with a GASP ping? Can I help?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea It's ok, I just didn't realise I was meant to make a new copy of GASP every time I went to make a pinglist and mispinged a bunch of people.
@Tiriea It's ok, I just didn't realise I was meant to make a new copy of GASP every time I went to make a pinglist and mispinged a bunch of people.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Dunmer I'm sorry that I mispinged you, I honestly did not realise that I was supposed to make a new copy of the spreadsheet every time I pinged people. I had thought that the user copies remained updated as well.
@Dunmer I'm sorry that I mispinged you, I honestly did not realise that I was supposed to make a new copy of the spreadsheet every time I pinged people. I had thought that the user copies remained updated as well.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie N-no. You shouldn't have to make a new copy every time. That's the whole point of the user copy. Did you accidentally make a copy of the Master copy though? (Either way, we've moved to a website so it shouldn't be an issue anymore)
@Ashenhartkrie N-no. You shouldn't have to make a new copy every time. That's the whole point of the user copy. Did you accidentally make a copy of the Master copy though? (Either way, we've moved to a website so it shouldn't be an issue anymore)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea That sounds awesome :D (also i have no idea if it was a copy of the master copy i just followed the instructions ¯\_(?)_/¯ )
i'd love to be pinged when the website is up and running :D
@Tiriea That sounds awesome :D (also i have no idea if it was a copy of the master copy i just followed the instructions ¯\_(?)_/¯ )
i'd love to be pinged when the website is up and running :D
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

It already is! Just go to the GASP thread ^^ The old search page doesn't exist anymore. And look on the front page of your copy. If it says master copy at the top... well then it's a master copy... If you click the link in the rules it should still take you to the (now redundant) user copy.
@Ashenhartkrie

It already is! Just go to the GASP thread ^^ The old search page doesn't exist anymore. And look on the front page of your copy. If it says master copy at the top... well then it's a master copy... If you click the link in the rules it should still take you to the (now redundant) user copy.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
upsies
upsies
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

Could you please add me to the reprint list of Graveel? Thank you so much!
@Ashenhartkrie

Could you please add me to the reprint list of Graveel? Thank you so much!
tumblr_pkhvqjawPu1rwcniio4_r1_540.png
@dayinzi it's a custom and won't be reprinted, sorry!
@dayinzi it's a custom and won't be reprinted, sorry!
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie Your work is absolutely beautiful! May I be on the pinglist for reprints of both Coatlcorns (skincent and accent)?
@Ashenhartkrie Your work is absolutely beautiful! May I be on the pinglist for reprints of both Coatlcorns (skincent and accent)?
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 96