Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [retired everything, still some stock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
[b]ALL ACCENTS ARE RETIRED. I will not be printing new stock![/b] ------ [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4VU1vdBpO9r_2FGMBGAoYHfkTUn-TP4Dmd0IkrV_0Y/edit#gid=0][size=4]>>PINGLIST DOC<<[/size][/url][/center] [center][size=2](includes general pinglist!)[/size][/center] ----- [LIST] [*]Prices are listed next to the accents! I also take treasure or mixed payment at a ratio of 1:950 (subject to change). [*]If you'd like a preview for any upcoming accents, please let me know! I'm happy to provide one. The dressing room also allows you to preview my printed accents, even on dragons you do not own! [*]I can hold your accent purchase for as long as you need (within reason). All I ask is that you please respond to my pings asking if you're still interested. If you do not respond, I will ping you a maximum of two times more before you forfeit your hold. [*]Yes, you are allowed to resell my skins/accents! [*]I love seeing your newly dressed dragons!! Please show me so I can coo over them like a loving grandma. ;v; [/LIST] ----- [center][size=4][b]Mass Retirement[/b][/size][/center] Hey everyone! So TL;DR, I’m going to be doing one last printing run of all of my current accents and then retiring them on [b]August 20th.[/b] This date is tentative and I may push it back a little bit if I’m still receiving a massive amount of orders. Any unsold, unclaimed accents after this time will be put on the AH. All accents and prices are listed below! [i]Important: if you’ve previously asked to be pinged for a reprint run, please let me know if you still want to purchase it![/i] [size=2]As some of you may have noticed, it’s been a year since I’ve updated this thread. And for that, I sincerely apologize. Due to balancing the stress of real life, school, and work, I haven’t had as much time to play Flight Rising and therefore manage my shop. To relieve the stress of dealing with a massive backlog of accents, I’ll be doing one last massive run of printing and then retiring them. However, this does not mean I will be shutting down my shop! I love accent creating and I have many more ideas that I’d like to put out there. However, future accents may be subject to a quicker shelving timeframe and most likely will be retired after a year. Finally, thank you, thank you, thank you so much to everyone who has supported my accent shop thus far. I never imagined that one valkyrie idea would turn into something this big! Every single compliment and purchase did not go unnoticed, so again, thank you. :’)[/size] --- All orders will be tracked through here! [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Km7rOa5N3LrbJaL4e8h4lXoE160TnU7S4zLpbwb3bAY/edit][link][/url] Please ping me for whichever accents you’d like to order. The gem payment, treasure payment, or a mixed payment (1:950) are all acceptable. [center][size=4][b]- 500G/500,000T -[/center][/b][/size] [center] Echo Series (Noc F and M)[/center] [center][skin=19016][skin=19017][skin=19018][skin=19019][/center] [center][skin=15355][skin=15356][skin=15357][skin=15358][/center] [center]Gatekeeper Series (Skydancer F and M)[/center] [center][skin=13562][skin=13563][skin=13564][/center] [center][skin=13765][skin=13766][skin=13767] [center][size=4][b]- 400G/400,000T -[/center][/b][/size] [center]Gilded Emperor (Imperial M) [skin=12136][/center] [center]Battle Valkyrie Series (Coatl F and M)[/center] [center][skin=11411][skin=11412][skin=11413][skin=11440] [/center] [center]Blazing Plumage (Coatl M)[/center] [center][skin=12630][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]General Catalog[/b][/size][/center] (for personal recordkeeping purposes) [center][skin=19016][skin=19017][skin=19018][skin=19019][/center] [center]Echo Armor for Noc F 500 G each [center][skin=15355][skin=15356][skin=15357][skin=15358][/center] [columns] Crimson F- [LIST=1] [*]Kemeira [*]Lumara [/LIST] [nextcol] Brilliant F- [LIST=1] [*]Lizzi [/LIST] [nextcol] Frozen F- [LIST=1] [*]Shrekinator [/LIST] [nextcol] Midnight F- [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST] [/columns] [/center] [center]Gatekeeper Series for M and F Skydancers 500 gems each[/center] [center] [skin=13562][skin=13563][skin=13564] 90 50 40 [skin=13765][skin=13766][skin=13767] 70 50 50 [/center] [columns] Heavenly F- [LIST=1] [*]dggeoff [*]Lizzi [/LIST] [nextcol] Ascended F- [LIST=1] [*]dggeoff [/LIST] [nextcol] Stygian F- [LIST=1] [*]dggeoff [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] Heavenly M- [LIST=1] [*]Redsparrow [*]Kemeira [*]dggeoff [*]Safaris [/LIST] [nextcol] Ascended M- [LIST=1] [*]dggeoff [*]Lumara [/LIST] [nextcol] Stygian M- [LIST=1] [*]Aloice [*]dggeoff [*]Neffi [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/7814/f/2015/212/4/8/skin_imperial_m_dragon_model500_by_friedsnipe-d93o3rj.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [skin=12136] ----- [b]Gilded Emperor[/b][/center] Out of Stock 400 gems 11th Run - [LIST=1] [*]Jinkx [*]Achi [*]Espoir [*]Lizzi [*]Beatrizklotz [*]sarcastickitten [*]Azcazach [*]cr1tikal [/LIST] [/columns] ----- [center][size=4][b]Shelved Accents[/b][/size][/center] May be reprinted from time to time depending on interest. Sign up for reprints [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4VU1vdBpO9r_2FGMBGAoYHfkTUn-TP4Dmd0IkrV_0Y/edit#gid=752526667]here![/url] 400 gems [columns] [skin=11411] [center]80[/center] [nextcol] [skin=11412] [center]40[/center] [nextcol] [skin=11413] [center]50[/center] [nextcol] [skin=11440] [center]30[/center] [nextcol] [skin=12630] [center]60[/center] [/columns] ----- [center][size=4][b]Cycled Accents[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [skin=13690] [center]30[/center] [/columns] ----- [center][size=4][b]Retired Accents[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [skin=14820] [center]10[/center] [/columns] ----- [center][size=4][b]Customs[/b][/size][/center] These will never be printed without the original commissioner's permission. I am currently closed for customs-from-scratch. [skin=13762] for BlindedByPride ----- [center][size=4][b]SOON™[/b][/size][/center] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/af21/f/2015/251/b/7/lanterns_by_friedsnipe-d98xr84.png[/img] [columns] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/79cd/f/2015/251/b/e/skin_imperial_f_dragon_by_friedsnipe-d98xphm.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/409.png[/img][/center] ----- Heavy WIP. This was originally my take on a Silver Springbok skin, but will probably not finish this if there isn't enough interest. [/columns] -----
ALL ACCENTS ARE RETIRED. I will not be printing new stock!

(includes general pinglist!)

• Prices are listed next to the accents! I also take treasure or mixed payment at a ratio of 1:950 (subject to change).
  • If you'd like a preview for any upcoming accents, please let me know! I'm happy to provide one. The dressing room also allows you to preview my printed accents, even on dragons you do not own!
  • I can hold your accent purchase for as long as you need (within reason). All I ask is that you please respond to my pings asking if you're still interested. If you do not respond, I will ping you a maximum of two times more before you forfeit your hold.
  • Yes, you are allowed to resell my skins/accents!
  • I love seeing your newly dressed dragons!! Please show me so I can coo over them like a loving grandma. ;v;

Mass Retirement

Hey everyone! So TL;DR, I’m going to be doing one last printing run of all of my current accents and then retiring them on August 20th. This date is tentative and I may push it back a little bit if I’m still receiving a massive amount of orders. Any unsold, unclaimed accents after this time will be put on the AH. All accents and prices are listed below!

Important: if you’ve previously asked to be pinged for a reprint run, please let me know if you still want to purchase it!

As some of you may have noticed, it’s been a year since I’ve updated this thread. And for that, I sincerely apologize. Due to balancing the stress of real life, school, and work, I haven’t had as much time to play Flight Rising and therefore manage my shop. To relieve the stress of dealing with a massive backlog of accents, I’ll be doing one last massive run of printing and then retiring them.

However, this does not mean I will be shutting down my shop! I love accent creating and I have many more ideas that I’d like to put out there. However, future accents may be subject to a quicker shelving timeframe and most likely will be retired after a year.

Finally, thank you, thank you, thank you so much to everyone who has supported my accent shop thus far. I never imagined that one valkyrie idea would turn into something this big! Every single compliment and purchase did not go unnoticed, so again, thank you. :’)

---

All orders will be tracked through here! [link] Please ping me for whichever accents you’d like to order. The gem payment, treasure payment, or a mixed payment (1:950) are all acceptable.

- 500G/500,000T -

Echo Series (Noc F and M)

Gatekeeper Series (Skydancer F and M)

- 400G/400,000T -
Gilded Emperor (Imperial M)

Battle Valkyrie Series (Coatl F and M)

Blazing Plumage (Coatl M)

General Catalog

(for personal recordkeeping purposes)
Echo Armor for Noc F
500 G each
Crimson F-
  1. Kemeira
  2. Lumara
Brilliant F-
  1. Lizzi
Frozen F-
  1. Shrekinator
Midnight F-

Gatekeeper Series for M and F Skydancers
500 gems each
90 50 40
70 50 50
Heavenly F-
  1. dggeoff
  2. Lizzi
Ascended F-
  1. dggeoff
Stygian F-
  1. dggeoff
Heavenly M-
  1. Redsparrow
  2. Kemeira
  3. dggeoff
  4. Safaris
Ascended M-
  1. dggeoff
  2. Lumara
Stygian M-
  1. Aloice
  2. dggeoff
  3. Neffi

skin_imperial_m_dragon_model500_by_friedsnipe-d93o3rj.png

Gilded Emperor
Out of Stock
400 gems

11th Run -
  1. Jinkx
  2. Achi
  3. Espoir
  4. Lizzi
  5. Beatrizklotz
  6. sarcastickitten
  7. Azcazach
  8. cr1tikal

Shelved Accents

May be reprinted from time to time depending on interest. Sign up for reprints here!

400 gems

Cycled Accents

Retired Accents

Customs

These will never be printed without the original commissioner's permission.

I am currently closed for customs-from-scratch.

for BlindedByPride

SOON™

lanterns_by_friedsnipe-d98xr84.png

skin_imperial_f_dragon_by_friedsnipe-d98xphm.png
409.png

Heavy WIP. This was originally my take on a Silver Springbok skin, but will probably not finish this if there isn't enough interest.

banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Ah, this is neat! Let me know when you're finished & I'll preorder.
Ah, this is neat! Let me know when you're finished & I'll preorder.
@Ree
Finished accent is uploaded in the original post! I'll put your name on the preorder list. :) Oh, and if you need a preview, let me know!
@Ree
Finished accent is uploaded in the original post! I'll put your name on the preorder list. :) Oh, and if you need a preview, let me know!
@Lizzi - I'd like a slot :)
@Lizzi - I'd like a slot :)
Accent Shop
Using G.A.S.P. The accent in question is in the original post, but here it is again. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/f495/f/2015/174/e/a/battle_valkyrie_model350_by_friedsnipe-d8yivk3.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] @Acidfox @Aeonox @Amphiptere @Argonaut @Artemis @KuraikoDesu @cassichu @Cerelin @crystaldragon @damiens @Darkersolstice @delightfuliza @Diva @Ecsentret @Eme @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @Founder @Fujo @gilan @Hailey @Helena @Hiddenmica @HinodeTsurugi @EifiCopper @Idari @Ikunoche @fairyneko @Jazz @Juushika @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @korradorable @Leonaa @Leora @Malatise @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @314pyper @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @Jackdawxb @Nymphalidae @Okapi @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @reitgerte @rethi @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Safirien @sakurablossom @serpens @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @SirLeafheart @snowpea @sorey @Soupy @tackysnaps @Heathers @Fulcrum @Trachynhawb @triska @vulstal @Soran @Winterdream @World @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @ZombieBiologist @ChristianCutie @CyberInfection @Dragondrop @Darlnim @cervas @Pseudoscience @Asmea @PASIV @Larkayne @Marshell @Fairie @JesterGurl @Orenildur @dagmaar @Itsy @IndigoCat @radputin @lightly @Noivurn @Aralas @PlushyRobot @hyperioncorp @Ravage @Akihiko @xenogenesis @Chemistry @Kuroida @Veevi @Stenvela @cloverly @traidy @irii @Finne @Omakelady @wolyang @thesecontexts @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @crystallofolia @Arma @misscallierose @freckledbooks @annadandelion @EssyDante @Kardi @kidotsubomi @polarstern @lankochan @Poisonedpaper @Loulybob
Using G.A.S.P.

The accent in question is in the original post, but here it is again.

battle_valkyrie_model350_by_friedsnipe-d8yivk3.png

ZdkXYy5.png

@Acidfox @Aeonox @Amphiptere @Argonaut @Artemis @KuraikoDesu @cassichu @Cerelin @crystaldragon @damiens @Darkersolstice @delightfuliza @Diva @Ecsentret @Eme @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @Founder @Fujo @gilan @Hailey @Helena @Hiddenmica @HinodeTsurugi @EifiCopper @Idari @Ikunoche @fairyneko @Jazz @Juushika @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @korradorable @Leonaa @Leora @Malatise @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @314pyper @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @Jackdawxb @Nymphalidae @Okapi @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @reitgerte @rethi @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Safirien @sakurablossom @serpens @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @SirLeafheart @snowpea @sorey @Soupy @tackysnaps @Heathers @Fulcrum @Trachynhawb @triska @vulstal @Soran @Winterdream @World @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @ZombieBiologist @ChristianCutie @CyberInfection @Dragondrop @Darlnim @cervas @Pseudoscience @Asmea @PASIV @Larkayne @Marshell @Fairie @JesterGurl @Orenildur @dagmaar @Itsy @IndigoCat @radputin @lightly @Noivurn @Aralas @PlushyRobot @hyperioncorp @Ravage @Akihiko @xenogenesis @Chemistry @Kuroida @Veevi @Stenvela @cloverly @traidy @irii @Finne @Omakelady @wolyang @thesecontexts @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @crystallofolia @Arma @misscallierose @freckledbooks @annadandelion @EssyDante @Kardi @kidotsubomi @polarstern @lankochan @Poisonedpaper @Loulybob
@Lizzi :O I'd like a slot please!
@Lizzi :O I'd like a slot please!
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Lizzi
I'll take a slot :)
@Lizzi
I'll take a slot :)
@Lizzi -- This is lovely! I have a fellow who will fit perfectly with it, I'd love a slot!
@Lizzi -- This is lovely! I have a fellow who will fit perfectly with it, I'd love a slot!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Lizzi oh no i need a slot please
@Lizzi oh no i need a slot please
@Lizzi I'd like a slot please!
@Lizzi I'd like a slot please!
64514_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129