Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | AC- Meet the Censer's Priestess, ROR!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@Eryel
Could I grab a gem slot on Mysterious lights? :)
@Eryel
Could I grab a gem slot on Mysterious lights? :)
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Steel Yes of course! thank you very much!
@Steel Yes of course! thank you very much!
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel noooo I don't want to change it but the ping took me to a post where you asked for payment from people and I was confused XD
@Eryel noooo I don't want to change it but the ping took me to a post where you asked for payment from people and I was confused XD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya XD This is a pre-order page where I'm selling accents and skins, all this accent and skins are for sale on the AH, or for sale as a pre-order, people paid the skin or accent before receive it to let me purchase the blueprints, once I have them and the skins have been approved, I send their skins and accents by PM :)

Don't worry, you don't have to pay anything XD
@Cyrya XD This is a pre-order page where I'm selling accents and skins, all this accent and skins are for sale on the AH, or for sale as a pre-order, people paid the skin or accent before receive it to let me purchase the blueprints, once I have them and the skins have been approved, I send their skins and accents by PM :)

Don't worry, you don't have to pay anything XD
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel
Yes, please. c:
@Eryel
Yes, please. c:
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Eryel I have played for over a year and I realize how these things work but I was confused of the spot where the ping took me xD
@Eryel I have played for over a year and I realize how these things work but I was confused of the spot where the ping took me xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Amphiptere it's done! thank you very much! ^__^

@herongale @Nymphalidae @Epsereth @snowy @Maye @Steel @Clavicado @Ignacio @Akihiko Round 2 people, you're blueprint have been purchased and the accent have been sended for approval, as soon as I receive the accents and the payment, you will receive your copy by PM. Thank you very much!! C:

Only Gem slots will be avaliable until the end of Round 3 of Mysterious Lights!

@Amphiptere it's done! thank you very much! ^__^

@herongale @Nymphalidae @Epsereth @snowy @Maye @Steel @Clavicado @Ignacio @Akihiko Round 2 people, you're blueprint have been purchased and the accent have been sended for approval, as soon as I receive the accents and the payment, you will receive your copy by PM. Thank you very much!! C:

Only Gem slots will be avaliable until the end of Round 3 of Mysterious Lights!

ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel Mysterious lights please!
@Eryel Mysterious lights please!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis, Done! thank you very much! ^^
@Malis, Done! thank you very much! ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel I'd love a slot for Mysterious lights, please :)
@Eryel I'd love a slot for Mysterious lights, please :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63