Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nioell's Accents [Desert Bane WCm]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75
@Nioell One copy of Spirit Markings Please
@Nioell One copy of Spirit Markings Please
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Nioell

can I have a slot for Spirit Markings please?
@Nioell

can I have a slot for Spirit Markings please?
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@Nioell
Payment sent! Gonna be so sweet! B)
@Nioell
Payment sent! Gonna be so sweet! B)
3a_zpsdwxbmjfx.gif2_zpsk23pzxqe.gif
@Cyndaquil @Fetch @CatsCantSmile @Fenix @rethi

Added you guys to the list!

BTW, in case you haven't already: can you please tell me whether you'll be paying in gems or a gem/treasure combination so I can add it as well? :)

@Moosesushi @Dragonlaird @Azremiel @Weenyah @Niksync @Vigil @Varric @Sweeps

Thanks for sending in the payments so fast guys! Already sent the print in for approval, you'll get it as soon as I receive the copies :)
@Cyndaquil @Fetch @CatsCantSmile @Fenix @rethi

Added you guys to the list!

BTW, in case you haven't already: can you please tell me whether you'll be paying in gems or a gem/treasure combination so I can add it as well? :)

@Moosesushi @Dragonlaird @Azremiel @Weenyah @Niksync @Vigil @Varric @Sweeps

Thanks for sending in the payments so fast guys! Already sent the print in for approval, you'll get it as soon as I receive the copies :)
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
@Nioell

Thanks! I'll be paying in gems/treasure :)
@Nioell

Thanks! I'll be paying in gems/treasure :)
MIaB7gw.png
@Nioell

probably gems!
@Nioell

probably gems!
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@Nioell

Most likely gems + treasure (unless I get more gems) so if I can be tentatively put down for g+t combo that would be good
@Nioell

Most likely gems + treasure (unless I get more gems) so if I can be tentatively put down for g+t combo that would be good
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
@Nioell paying in gems :D
@Nioell paying in gems :D
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Nioell hi there! Can I have a slot for Horus? I have a lady in mind that will need that accent!!... I will pay in gems ^^
@Nioell hi there! Can I have a slot for Horus? I have a lady in mind that will need that accent!!... I will pay in gems ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel

Hey! Sure, though I don't know when I'll be able to print it again...unless you can provide a blue print as well, then I could order a copy for you right away :3
@Eryel

Hey! Sure, though I don't know when I'll be able to print it again...unless you can provide a blue print as well, then I could order a copy for you right away :3
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75