Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nioell's Accents [Desert Bane WCm]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Moosesushi

Haha, sure thing will do!

IKR? I always end up with either Dorian or Cullen, depending on whether I play a male or female char...I just can't help it! xD

Still a little disappointed by the lack of Fen in DAI...I mean just think about him actually meeting Dorian! That'd have been so amazing D:

@Dragonlaird

Of course! :D
@Moosesushi

Haha, sure thing will do!

IKR? I always end up with either Dorian or Cullen, depending on whether I play a male or female char...I just can't help it! xD

Still a little disappointed by the lack of Fen in DAI...I mean just think about him actually meeting Dorian! That'd have been so amazing D:

@Dragonlaird

Of course! :D
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
@Nioell I saw that design and kinda screamed not going to lie. Please put me down for a copy!
@Nioell I saw that design and kinda screamed not going to lie. Please put me down for a copy!
@Nioell
I know!! I wish he was in it too. Especially if you imported a romance with Fenris, imagine when Hawke comes back (or doesn't) from the Fade! Fenris' reaction would have been so great.

Maybe Fenris will be in future DLC. I have all my fingers crossed.

I'm gonna romance Cullen on my next playthrough! He's such a sweetheart!
@Nioell
I know!! I wish he was in it too. Especially if you imported a romance with Fenris, imagine when Hawke comes back (or doesn't) from the Fade! Fenris' reaction would have been so great.

Maybe Fenris will be in future DLC. I have all my fingers crossed.

I'm gonna romance Cullen on my next playthrough! He's such a sweetheart!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Azremiel

Done! I put you down with gems now, if you'd rather pay in g+t let me know :)

@Moosesushi

Oh God! I could never ever do that! Sorry Stroud! Cheese loving Alistair's my king and Logain's dead so... :')

Yeah, Cullen's a sweatheart. And totally awkward when it comes to romance, but it's cute xD
@Azremiel

Done! I put you down with gems now, if you'd rather pay in g+t let me know :)

@Moosesushi

Oh God! I could never ever do that! Sorry Stroud! Cheese loving Alistair's my king and Logain's dead so... :')

Yeah, Cullen's a sweatheart. And totally awkward when it comes to romance, but it's cute xD
@Nioell gems are good thanks~
@Nioell gems are good thanks~
@Nioell Awesome, put me on a pinglist for the Skydancer accent. And Anders is not finished yet, but boy is he going to be a beaut (just like in the game) :D Thank you for the prompt response, good luck selling!
@Nioell Awesome, put me on a pinglist for the Skydancer accent. And Anders is not finished yet, but boy is he going to be a beaut (just like in the game) :D Thank you for the prompt response, good luck selling!
uPXdQfI.png
@Nioell I could take a slot of the Spirit Markings c':
@Nioell I could take a slot of the Spirit Markings c':
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@annadandelion

Sure, I'll let you know when it's up :)
Hehe, I don't know which dergs I wanna use for Hawke and Anders, I'm still looking xD

@Weenyah

Added ^^
@annadandelion

Sure, I'll let you know when it's up :)
Hehe, I don't know which dergs I wanna use for Hawke and Anders, I'm still looking xD

@Weenyah

Added ^^
@nioell
Oh heeeeeeeell yeah I'm interested! More dragon age stuff for my collection of dragon age dragons hahah
Put me down for a slot man, ill be able to send over some $$$ tomorrow. (currently on mobile)
@nioell
Oh heeeeeeeell yeah I'm interested! More dragon age stuff for my collection of dragon age dragons hahah
Put me down for a slot man, ill be able to send over some $$$ tomorrow. (currently on mobile)
3a_zpsdwxbmjfx.gif2_zpsk23pzxqe.gif
@Niksync

Haha, I'll put you down xD

You want a ping for the Skydancer version as well?
@Niksync

Haha, I'll put you down xD

You want a ping for the Skydancer version as well?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75