Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nioell's Accents [Desert Bane WCm]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@starsystems @LanthanumIridium @cniht @Takora @KittyAoba @Amphiptere @burningdarkfire

If you guys are still interested please send the payment my way, I'll order the accent as soon as I got everything :)

Also: if anyone's interested there are still two gem slots left.
@starsystems @LanthanumIridium @cniht @Takora @KittyAoba @Amphiptere @burningdarkfire

If you guys are still interested please send the payment my way, I'll order the accent as soon as I got everything :)

Also: if anyone's interested there are still two gem slots left.
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
@Nioell
Payment sent
@Nioell
Payment sent
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Nioell Shoot, sorry, I'm a little short on spare gems atm, would it be okay to pay 300g and 110k?
@Nioell Shoot, sorry, I'm a little short on spare gems atm, would it be okay to pay 300g and 110k?
@Amphiptere

Got it, thanks!

@starsystems

Yeah, that's fine :)
@Amphiptere

Got it, thanks!

@starsystems

Yeah, that's fine :)
@cniht @KittyAoba

If you're still inerested please send me the 500 gems. If you're not let me know so I can sell your copies to someone else :)

I still got two open gem slots and I need at least another 500 gems or I won't be able to buy a blueprint :/
@cniht @KittyAoba

If you're still inerested please send me the 500 gems. If you're not let me know so I can sell your copies to someone else :)

I still got two open gem slots and I need at least another 500 gems or I won't be able to buy a blueprint :/
@Nioell Thank you for the reminder ping. Unfortunately, I overestimated my gems, and unless I can borrow some or my own accents start selling, I just don't have enough. I'm sorry. ;A;
@Nioell Thank you for the reminder ping. Unfortunately, I overestimated my gems, and unless I can borrow some or my own accents start selling, I just don't have enough. I'm sorry. ;A;
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

You could combine it with treasure, if that'd work for you.

starsystems sent me 300g and 110k as well, it'd still be enough for me to buy the blueprints :3
@KittyAoba

You could combine it with treasure, if that'd work for you.

starsystems sent me 300g and 110k as well, it'd still be enough for me to buy the blueprints :3
@Nioell ah thanks for the reminder ping!! I've been all over the place recently so I've been forgetting a lot. `` I'll send the gems now.
@Nioell ah thanks for the reminder ping!! I've been all over the place recently so I've been forgetting a lot. `` I'll send the gems now.
she/they | adult human
art twitter
@cniht

Ah, I know that well xD

Thanks!
@cniht

Ah, I know that well xD

Thanks!
@starsystems @LanthanumIridium @cniht @Takora @Amphiptere

I sent you your copies of the accent :)

@KittyAoba @burningdarkfire

If you want I can hold onto your copies till you got the money to pay them.
@starsystems @LanthanumIridium @cniht @Takora @Amphiptere

I sent you your copies of the accent :)

@KittyAoba @burningdarkfire

If you want I can hold onto your copies till you got the money to pay them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75