Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roselia's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
hi! my name's roselia (no its not) and sometimes i make accents

GUIDELINES
  • i'm pretty flexible with holds, just let me know a time frame in advance
  • you can resell my accents for whatever price you want
  • i have a self-editing previewer here for all your accent preview needs!
  • if you need any help with adding yourself to any spreadsheet list, ping me here and i can add you in myself

CURRENT ACCENTS

Preorders

none

In Stock

none
hi! my name's roselia (no its not) and sometimes i make accents

GUIDELINES
  • i'm pretty flexible with holds, just let me know a time frame in advance
  • you can resell my accents for whatever price you want
  • i have a self-editing previewer here for all your accent preview needs!
  • if you need any help with adding yourself to any spreadsheet list, ping me here and i can add you in myself

CURRENT ACCENTS

Preorders

none

In Stock

none
[center]________________________________________________________________ [b]PINGLIST[/b] ________________________________________________________________ [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rCuntkmGLaGZBl0vMe4ooh1g25tXUTuX4ztPs0BXFao/edit?usp=sharing]SELF-EDITING PINGLIST[/url][/center] click the link above to add yourself to the list! there are also tabs below for reprint pinglists and requests. [center] ________________________________________________________________ [b]ARCHIVE[/b] ________________________________________________________________ [b][u]Regular Accents[/b][/u] these may be reprinted periodically with enough interest [skin=7212][skin=7488][skin=11042][skin=11261] [skin=11471][skin=13185][skin=16763] [b][u]Retired[/b][/u] these accents will not be reprinted again [skin=6041][skin=6321][skin=6366][skin=6408] [skin=7980][skin=15397][skin=16007][skin=16732] [b][u]Customs[/b][/u] never publically sold and will not be reprinted [skin=16003] [b][u]Trophy Case[/b][/u] official FR skin/accent contest winners [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/katukins/prevdragoncustom.png[/img] Greenroot Janustrap 2015 coliseum contest winner [/center]

PINGLIST

SELF-EDITING PINGLIST

click the link above to add yourself to the list! there are also tabs below for reprint pinglists and requests.

ARCHIVE

Regular Accents
these may be reprinted periodically with enough interest

Retired
these accents will not be reprinted again

Customs
never publically sold and will not be reprinted

Trophy Case
official FR skin/accent contest winners

prevdragoncustom.png
Greenroot Janustrap
2015 coliseum contest winner
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url][/center]
ZdkXYy5.png

@beckyh2112 @Moosesushi @Emothy @Auctor @Stannum @mahogany @Diva @Luunai @Katherine @Danster @Snowbelle @momo1013 @Dawn @Fulcrum

hi! i'm pinging everyone above because you all reserved a spot for one (or more) of the following accents..... months ago:

first off: i'm sorry for all the delay!

if you're still interested, each of these will be a discounted 450 gems or 240k for you folks, and i can hold copies for as long as you need to collect funds. i'm not taking payments until 5 slots are officially filled for each.

please let me know if you're no longer interested too - that's 100% okay, but i'd like to know so i can take you off the list!
@beckyh2112 @Moosesushi @Emothy @Auctor @Stannum @mahogany @Diva @Luunai @Katherine @Danster @Snowbelle @momo1013 @Dawn @Fulcrum

hi! i'm pinging everyone above because you all reserved a spot for one (or more) of the following accents..... months ago:

first off: i'm sorry for all the delay!

if you're still interested, each of these will be a discounted 450 gems or 240k for you folks, and i can hold copies for as long as you need to collect funds. i'm not taking payments until 5 slots are officially filled for each.

please let me know if you're no longer interested too - that's 100% okay, but i'd like to know so i can take you off the list!
Hi @Roselia, I'm sorry but could you take me off the list? The coatl I wanted to buy the accent for is no longer in my lair. :(
Hi @Roselia, I'm sorry but could you take me off the list? The coatl I wanted to buy the accent for is no longer in my lair. :(
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KYFAr8y.png[/img] [b]Rainbow Reef[/b] for male snappers is up for preorder! 500 gems OR 300k treasure[/center] tumblr-requested pings: @ToTheTrees @meretrixprocax @bonesdarling personal pinglist: @Cila @Heatherly @Clifftop @Assassi @doetails @dorsia @sigh @Soupy @Ikunoche @snowpea GASP pinglists: @Abderus @Argonaut @Blutopod @Calavera @crystaldragon @Founder @Fujoshi @Hiddenmica @Ickyrus @irishmarmalade @KiyoMichan @marymouse @Maye @micahjaguar @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Ogma @Oszs @OverlordFreya @Plume @Rucks @Safirien @SirLeafheart @Synchros @tackysnaps @TeaDino @TikindiDragon @Troubletail @World @ChristianCutie @Horticulture @Ninjakitten @Lowkey @dagmaar @SerpentineSage @radputin @Noivurn @Queseraawesome @finne @abril @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Azremiel @Bluedragon @cliones @everynne @Eme @Evarinya @JD1620 @Krin @KuraikoDesu @Kuroida @Kyrrah @Malis @maybels @Glitz @Niharike @Paddington @passingavery @ranyani @refrayn @rocketgirl2 @rooty * @rosedragoness @skorupi @tacroy @Trachynhawb @Galeia @toy @Mookzilla @GlitchedGhost @Batcatization @FlareSolaire @greywell @CitrusHeart @Candor @Delight @shayflayplays @RationalParanoia @Bhelryss @koobi @Stasha @pjoenix @Steel @tangaroa @Tiriea @NoAkei @quinnyquinn @snowy @Dragonlaird @Interlinea @Finne @bit @mangusto @Lunila @bluesparrow46 @ArtsyChap @fenix [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url]
KYFAr8y.png
Rainbow Reef for male snappers is up for preorder!
500 gems OR 300k treasure

tumblr-requested pings:
@ToTheTrees @meretrixprocax @bonesdarling

personal pinglist:
@Cila @Heatherly @Clifftop @Assassi @doetails @dorsia @sigh @Soupy @Ikunoche @snowpea

GASP pinglists:
@Abderus @Argonaut @Blutopod @Calavera @crystaldragon @Founder @Fujoshi @Hiddenmica @Ickyrus @irishmarmalade @KiyoMichan @marymouse @Maye @micahjaguar @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Ogma @Oszs @OverlordFreya @Plume @Rucks @Safirien @SirLeafheart @Synchros @tackysnaps @TeaDino @TikindiDragon @Troubletail @World @ChristianCutie @Horticulture @Ninjakitten @Lowkey @dagmaar @SerpentineSage @radputin @Noivurn @Queseraawesome @finne

@abril @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Azremiel @Bluedragon @cliones @everynne @Eme @Evarinya @JD1620 @Krin @KuraikoDesu @Kuroida @Kyrrah @Malis @maybels @Glitz @Niharike @Paddington @passingavery @ranyani @refrayn @rocketgirl2 @rooty * @rosedragoness @skorupi @tacroy @Trachynhawb @Galeia @toy @Mookzilla @GlitchedGhost @Batcatization @FlareSolaire @greywell @CitrusHeart @Candor @Delight @shayflayplays @RationalParanoia @Bhelryss @koobi @Stasha @pjoenix @Steel @tangaroa @Tiriea @NoAkei @quinnyquinn @snowy @Dragonlaird @Interlinea @Finne @bit @mangusto @Lunila @bluesparrow46 @ArtsyChap @fenix

ZdkXYy5.png
@Stannum
not a problem at all, thanks for letting me know!
@Stannum
not a problem at all, thanks for letting me know!
@Roselia Oh my goodness! Count me in for Rainbow Reef! I'll pay with gems.
@Roselia Oh my goodness! Count me in for Rainbow Reef! I'll pay with gems.
@roselia I'd like a slot for the snapper please
@roselia I'd like a slot for the snapper please
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Oh my goodness i love the shell toes. Please sign me up for a copy!
Oh my goodness i love the shell toes. Please sign me up for a copy!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38