Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PyroTechnique - It's Been 5 Years okay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kaegro
Have a bump :3

Great work on the PC one too! I'm not one for rainbow apparel/skins/etc. but you still did a good job on it :3
@Kaegro
Have a bump :3

Great work on the PC one too! I'm not one for rainbow apparel/skins/etc. but you still did a good job on it :3
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
@Jesse0319
Thank you! Hopefully we can get those two other people we need to roll this out!
@Jesse0319
Thank you! Hopefully we can get those two other people we need to roll this out!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Updated the fancy formatting stuff and threw in a couple contest hooplas
Updated the fancy formatting stuff and threw in a couple contest hooplas
@Kaegro Please put me down for a copy:)
@Kaegro Please put me down for a copy:)
BkIPCfy.jpg
@Jd1620
Added! I think I'm going to, since this is my very first skin run, submit it now and count myself as the fifth preorder...yes, I think I will do that, don't want to keep the good people waiting!
@Jd1620
Added! I think I'm going to, since this is my very first skin run, submit it now and count myself as the fifth preorder...yes, I think I will do that, don't want to keep the good people waiting!
Flamecallers mane has been printed! There are 5 listed on the AH for 500g a piece - I'm willing to sell them for treasure as well!
Flamecallers mane has been printed! There are 5 listed on the AH for 500g a piece - I'm willing to sell them for treasure as well!
@Kaegro
My god, that Fireworker accent is GORGEOUS. I need that so badly.

-glances at measly 3 gems after buying a user-made accent-

-cries-
@Kaegro
My god, that Fireworker accent is GORGEOUS. I need that so badly.

-glances at measly 3 gems after buying a user-made accent-

-cries-
globules.png
@theBestiary
*pats on back* Don't worry, I'm going to submit it for the Flameforgers Festival competition - if it wins that, you can buy it for treasure! And if it doesn't, you have plenty of time to save up just in case! (I received a lot of positive feedback when I first showed it to the Fire forums, so I think it's got a pretty good chance of getting printed one way or another)

Would you like me to add you to the interested list? Then (if it doesn't win and I start looking for preorders on it) I can let you know?
@theBestiary
*pats on back* Don't worry, I'm going to submit it for the Flameforgers Festival competition - if it wins that, you can buy it for treasure! And if it doesn't, you have plenty of time to save up just in case! (I received a lot of positive feedback when I first showed it to the Fire forums, so I think it's got a pretty good chance of getting printed one way or another)

Would you like me to add you to the interested list? Then (if it doesn't win and I start looking for preorders on it) I can let you know?
@Kaegro
Yes! I really hope they accept your entry; it's beautiful! If not, then the skins/accents they pick had better match up to this quality.

Sure, I'd love to get added to the interested list! It would be great to be notified of whether or not it got accepted. :D
@Kaegro
Yes! I really hope they accept your entry; it's beautiful! If not, then the skins/accents they pick had better match up to this quality.

Sure, I'd love to get added to the interested list! It would be great to be notified of whether or not it got accepted. :D
globules.png
@Kaegro
could I be on the list for the reprint of Flamecaller's mane? :O
@Kaegro
could I be on the list for the reprint of Flamecaller's mane? :O
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16