Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PyroTechnique - It's Been 5 Years okay
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Ellapinky
Oh yeah, I only take people off if they ask to be removed - or I guess if they bought one. I figure it's better to have someone get an erroneous notification than to have em miss out, yeah? I'll leave you on there!
@Ellapinky
Oh yeah, I only take people off if they ask to be removed - or I guess if they bought one. I figure it's better to have someone get an erroneous notification than to have em miss out, yeah? I'll leave you on there!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro

Can you hold a copy for me? Just coming out of Irma and my phone is really loe.
@Kaegro

Can you hold a copy for me? Just coming out of Irma and my phone is really loe.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@kaegro (psst you've been missing the "the" at the beginning of my username so I completely missed your ping, which is why this reply is so late sorry )

I'd like to either a preorder a slot or straight up buy a copy if there's still one available!
@kaegro (psst you've been missing the "the" at the beginning of my username so I completely missed your ping, which is why this reply is so late sorry )

I'd like to either a preorder a slot or straight up buy a copy if there's still one available!
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren

Woops, sorry about that! I do still have two copies on hand, so if you'd like to buy one just go ahead and send a CR!

@Amut
Sorry for the late reply, but I do still have a copy on hand - I can hold it for a week before I open it up to other buyers, if that's okay with you?
@TheJadeSiren

Woops, sorry about that! I do still have two copies on hand, so if you'd like to buy one just go ahead and send a CR!

@Amut
Sorry for the late reply, but I do still have a copy on hand - I can hold it for a week before I open it up to other buyers, if that's okay with you?
@Kaegro can you add me to the general pinglist?
@Kaegro can you add me to the general pinglist?
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@Kaegro do u still print this? "Accent: Tempest Spines ", i really like that accent!
@Kaegro do u still print this? "Accent: Tempest Spines ", i really like that accent!
q42nLk2.png
@Kaegro
Are you still open for custom commissions? (and are you good with lightning/clockwork styles?)
@Kaegro
Are you still open for custom commissions? (and are you good with lightning/clockwork styles?)
@TheWarWolf
I can be - I do have a full time job so I have less time as of late, so a lot will depend on what you're looking for, when you need it, and what you can pay.

Other than that, if you're alright with the style established in these banners, I can do gears and lightning just fine! Though I'm not a technical illustrator, so if you're looking for very specific and technical details, that's a bit out of my comfort zone.
@TheWarWolf
I can be - I do have a full time job so I have less time as of late, so a lot will depend on what you're looking for, when you need it, and what you can pay.

Other than that, if you're alright with the style established in these banners, I can do gears and lightning just fine! Though I'm not a technical illustrator, so if you're looking for very specific and technical details, that's a bit out of my comfort zone.
@Kaegro add me to the pinglist? Also, I'm in love with Tar Trooper!
@Kaegro add me to the pinglist? Also, I'm in love with Tar Trooper!

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
I'd like to be added to your general pinglist pls
I'd like to be added to your general pinglist pls
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16