Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PyroTechnique - It's Been 5 Years okay
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Kaegro oh man i love your accents *o* would you add me to your general pinglist? i would take a slot for the SD fireworks one but i don't have the funds atm. is that one you'll reprint in the future?
@Kaegro oh man i love your accents *o* would you add me to your general pinglist? i would take a slot for the SD fireworks one but i don't have the funds atm. is that one you'll reprint in the future?
XN0KYkt.png
always LF:
  • sunset, spearmint, overcast, iris petals and/or butterfly
  • moon, storm skink, spinner, poison, toxin
  • storm, denim-abyss, cerise, moon, radioactive, orca in general
IoZLPFD.png
@Valeguard
I've got you listed down, and yup! I have no intentions to limit Pyrotechnique at the moment, so it'll keep printing as long as people are ordering it!

@SirArchimedes @JadeSiren
I'll let you know anytime I'm looking to print more - would you also like to be pinged if I have extras from a run? I try to run prints of 10 because it's less expensive per copy.

@Micheru
Got you marked down!
@Valeguard
I've got you listed down, and yup! I have no intentions to limit Pyrotechnique at the moment, so it'll keep printing as long as people are ordering it!

@SirArchimedes @JadeSiren
I'll let you know anytime I'm looking to print more - would you also like to be pinged if I have extras from a run? I try to run prints of 10 because it's less expensive per copy.

@Micheru
Got you marked down!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@kaegro

sure I'd love that
@kaegro

sure I'd love that
@Kaegro Yes I'd be fine with that!
@Kaegro Yes I'd be fine with that!
ZVpCPil.png
@Kaegro
Can I please be on the reprint pinglist for pyrotechnique?
@Kaegro
Can I please be on the reprint pinglist for pyrotechnique?
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Kaegro

Can you add me in for wanting at least 1 copy of Pyrotechnique? (I won't bomb you with my SD girls to see who it'd work best on, but I know it'll work on someone.)
@Kaegro

Can you add me in for wanting at least 1 copy of Pyrotechnique? (I won't bomb you with my SD girls to see who it'd work best on, but I know it'll work on someone.)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Snowhawk - PAID
@AlexiCyn - PAID
@Niharike - PAID
@JackalSmiler - PAID
@Smileytechie - PAID - typo fixed
@Chocomonster - PAID

Pyrotechnique has been printed! Your copies should be in your mail - let me know if yours hasn't shown up, since mistakes are always possible.
--
I still have two pre-orders that are unpaid - I'll hold onto these copies for the people who requested them for a week - after that, I'll be open to selling them to anyone who wants one.

Other than that, there is -one- already printed copy available for sale at the moment. People who're interested are welcome to buy or place orders for another round. Next print will happen at 6 preorders.

People who've expressed interest in extras and/or reprints:
@Amut
@Skydancer10
@JadeSiren
@SirArchimedes
@Ellapinky
@Valeguard

---
In the event that I've missed anybody, whether it's a ping, list add, or payment, just let me know and I'll fix it ASAP! Thank you all for your interest and support!
@Snowhawk - PAID
@AlexiCyn - PAID
@Niharike - PAID
@JackalSmiler - PAID
@Smileytechie - PAID - typo fixed
@Chocomonster - PAID

Pyrotechnique has been printed! Your copies should be in your mail - let me know if yours hasn't shown up, since mistakes are always possible.
--
I still have two pre-orders that are unpaid - I'll hold onto these copies for the people who requested them for a week - after that, I'll be open to selling them to anyone who wants one.

Other than that, there is -one- already printed copy available for sale at the moment. People who're interested are welcome to buy or place orders for another round. Next print will happen at 6 preorders.

People who've expressed interest in extras and/or reprints:
@Amut
@Skydancer10
@JadeSiren
@SirArchimedes
@Ellapinky
@Valeguard

---
In the event that I've missed anybody, whether it's a ping, list add, or payment, just let me know and I'll fix it ASAP! Thank you all for your interest and support!
@Kaegro

Do you delete your reprint pinglists? I really like it, but I don't have a proper dragon for it and I'm the kind of person to buy skins for dragons instead of dragons for skins
@Kaegro

Do you delete your reprint pinglists? I really like it, but I don't have a proper dragon for it and I'm the kind of person to buy skins for dragons instead of dragons for skins
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky
I can take your name off, no worries. If you change your mind just let me know!
@Ellapinky
I can take your name off, no worries. If you change your mind just let me know!
@Kaegro

Oh, no, I want to stay on the reprint pinglist - I was just asking because some creators wipe theirs every reprint run :3
@Kaegro

Oh, no, I want to stay on the reprint pinglist - I was just asking because some creators wipe theirs every reprint run :3
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16