Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blue Lotus Accents (Windbound BeautySDF)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KittyAoba I kind of hoped for both tbh : 3 they're both adorable *_* I just need to think on this a bit if you don't mind : 3

@Cyrya self ping so I remember to come back
@KittyAoba I kind of hoped for both tbh : 3 they're both adorable *_* I just need to think on this a bit if you don't mind : 3

@Cyrya self ping so I remember to come back
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya Do you want me to put your name on both lists for now? You can change that at any time later.
@Cyrya Do you want me to put your name on both lists for now? You can change that at any time later.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba I have a horrible memory so I prefer not and I can then just come back later if I change my mind / remember xD
@KittyAoba I have a horrible memory so I prefer not and I can then just come back later if I change my mind / remember xD
FR +10
@Cyrya Okay then. Do you want a reminder ping when the lists fill a bit more?
@Cyrya Okay then. Do you want a reminder ping when the lists fill a bit more?
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba sure lets do that *_*
@KittyAoba sure lets do that *_*
FR +10
@Cyrya Okay. Got you down for that, then. :)
@Cyrya Okay. Got you down for that, then. :)
FsBkBFa.png

@Cyrya Hey, there. I've just submitted a run of the Ember version of Fire Feathers (Renamed Blazing Feathers, because it's less awkward).

The order is #19458. As you showed interest, if you decide you want a copy, you'll get preorder price still.
@Cyrya Hey, there. I've just submitted a run of the Ember version of Fire Feathers (Renamed Blazing Feathers, because it's less awkward).

The order is #19458. As you showed interest, if you decide you want a copy, you'll get preorder price still.
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba 400 or 450 g? *_*
@KittyAoba 400 or 450 g? *_*
FR +10
@Cyrya 450g, because I didn't get anyone but you and my sister interested. However, that's still a price drop. I dropped my accent pricing 50g all round this morning, in an attempt to be a bit more appealing... orz
@Cyrya 450g, because I didn't get anyone but you and my sister interested. However, that's still a price drop. I dropped my accent pricing 50g all round this morning, in an attempt to be a bit more appealing... orz
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba

do you still have a copy of After the Rain?
@KittyAoba

do you still have a copy of After the Rain?
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10