Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blue Lotus Accents (Windbound BeautySDF)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SilverFoxDemon ::patpat:: i totally understand that feel. well, if there are any left over at the end of the preorder time, i'll hold a copy for you for a bit anyway, and if you can pick it up by the time next fest rolls around, cool. if not i'll sell it then. :)

@Fletcher it's cool. my brain is always scrambled. haha
@SilverFoxDemon ::patpat:: i totally understand that feel. well, if there are any left over at the end of the preorder time, i'll hold a copy for you for a bit anyway, and if you can pick it up by the time next fest rolls around, cool. if not i'll sell it then. :)

@Fletcher it's cool. my brain is always scrambled. haha
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Windbound Beauty still needs some preorders before i can print. ;A;
Windbound Beauty still needs some preorders before i can print. ;A;
FsBkBFa.png

only a couple days left for Windbound Beauty preorders!
only a couple days left for Windbound Beauty preorders!
FsBkBFa.png

@Noivian @MusicalMaladies @Fletcher @briteoctopus
okay, guys, it doesn't look like i'm going to get anymore preorders before the 8th. if you all could send 500g, i'll send this off for print, and hopefully there'll be a few more orders in the meantime. if the preorders get me into a safe 10 pack area before the accent gets back, you'll be refunded 50g.
@Noivian @MusicalMaladies @Fletcher @briteoctopus
okay, guys, it doesn't look like i'm going to get anymore preorders before the 8th. if you all could send 500g, i'll send this off for print, and hopefully there'll be a few more orders in the meantime. if the preorders get me into a safe 10 pack area before the accent gets back, you'll be refunded 50g.
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba asked to see the skin on my dragon, so here she is! My Wind rep. The accent kinda looks the same color as her primary, haha! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16822612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168227/16822612_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KittyAoba asked to see the skin on my dragon, so here she is! My Wind rep. The accent kinda looks the same color as her primary, haha!

16822612_350.png
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
@KittyAoba Hi there! I was wondering if you by any chance had any more "After the Rain" accents left? If not, to get one reprinted it would be 1400g correct?
@KittyAoba Hi there! I was wondering if you by any chance had any more "After the Rain" accents left? If not, to get one reprinted it would be 1400g correct?
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10