Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Aki Accents! -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131
@Monako Great, thank you! :)

@Thousand I didn't even notice omg, thank for telling me! Do you want me to save you a slot or do you have to do some saving first?

I can't believe the list is already halfway full, this is definitely going faster than I expected LOL
@Monako Great, thank you! :)

@Thousand I didn't even notice omg, thank for telling me! Do you want me to save you a slot or do you have to do some saving first?

I can't believe the list is already halfway full, this is definitely going faster than I expected LOL
djwsSDd.png
@Akihiko Definitely saving first. I'll check out the accent shop maybe after Greenskeeper. Need to get my hands on those skins and accents xkfjbaskljfasdlkjfbkv

Saving up treasure is hard :c
@Akihiko Definitely saving first. I'll check out the accent shop maybe after Greenskeeper. Need to get my hands on those skins and accents xkfjbaskljfasdlkjfbkv

Saving up treasure is hard :c
IjJJeTN.png
@Akihiko

Oh yes, yes, yes. Add me to your general ping list!

And believe it, your accent is amazing, so of course the slots will fill fast heh ^^
@Akihiko

Oh yes, yes, yes. Add me to your general ping list!

And believe it, your accent is amazing, so of course the slots will fill fast heh ^^
PEyOcAR.png
@Thousand It sure is! That's how I felt about most of the festivals but this time my favorite breeds didn't get any accents so I'm not that worried about my treasure (THANKFULLY..)

@Zelai Added! And thank you omg, getting all these compliments really makes me want to create more accents ;v;
I'll probably be back with something flowery soon
@Thousand It sure is! That's how I felt about most of the festivals but this time my favorite breeds didn't get any accents so I'm not that worried about my treasure (THANKFULLY..)

@Zelai Added! And thank you omg, getting all these compliments really makes me want to create more accents ;v;
I'll probably be back with something flowery soon
djwsSDd.png
@Akihiko I think I'll just nestle into your General Pinglist <3
@Akihiko I think I'll just nestle into your General Pinglist <3
IjJJeTN.png
@Akihiko

pinglist please? c:
@Akihiko

pinglist please? c:
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Thousand @Lucatri Added both of you, thanks!! :)
@Thousand @Lucatri Added both of you, thanks!! :)
djwsSDd.png
@Akihiko
EEEE I really hopes yours would win :(

Add me to a slot!
@Akihiko
EEEE I really hopes yours would win :(

Add me to a slot!
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@Akihiko

I REALLY SHOULDNT

But give me a spot on your accent, I'm weak. It's absolutely beautiful and I will find a great lady to put it on.

By any chance, do you have the png without dragon underneath it for me so I can already preview it myself on some dragons before I buy them?
@Akihiko

I REALLY SHOULDNT

But give me a spot on your accent, I'm weak. It's absolutely beautiful and I will find a great lady to put it on.

By any chance, do you have the png without dragon underneath it for me so I can already preview it myself on some dragons before I buy them?
@Sellenair @Clifftop Added slots for both of you, thank you!

And the file is right here, have fun trying out different dragons :)
@Sellenair @Clifftop Added slots for both of you, thank you!

And the file is right here, have fun trying out different dragons :)
djwsSDd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131