Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 683 684
@Ysdaar

Can I be put down for Space Warrior o3o
@Ysdaar

Can I be put down for Space Warrior o3o

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Azremiel
Yeah, sadly it doesn't look too good anymore on some other colors, but most are still fine!

@Godspeed
Sure, I'll add you!
@Azremiel
Yeah, sadly it doesn't look too good anymore on some other colors, but most are still fine!

@Godspeed
Sure, I'll add you!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar

There was a mirror bonus today so I exalted like all my mirrors so now I can pay the treasure I owe you. :D

Edit: If that's alright.
@Ysdaar

There was a mirror bonus today so I exalted like all my mirrors so now I can pay the treasure I owe you. :D

Edit: If that's alright.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Oh you can take your time, really! I still have to wait and hope they approve the accent this time, then have to wait for the payment to be able to buy the next set of blueprints before I can let the next 10 be printed :'D
So, really, no pressure there!
@FloatingInSpace

Oh you can take your time, really! I still have to wait and hope they approve the accent this time, then have to wait for the payment to be able to buy the next set of blueprints before I can let the next 10 be printed :'D
So, really, no pressure there!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
[center]@Shemei @Nil @SHODAN @Antiviral @Maye @DiamondSuits @Clavicado @Niharike On request I did a female RB version of Daemonium - still a WIP, I'm not sure yet about the dark belly and the red around the eyes. [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/7eb1/f/2015/132/1/1/example0_by_blackchaos666-d8t5aay.png[/img][/center]
@Shemei @Nil @SHODAN @Antiviral @Maye @DiamondSuits @Clavicado @Niharike

On request I did a female RB version of Daemonium - still a WIP, I'm not sure yet about the dark belly and the red around the eyes.
example0_by_blackchaos666-d8t5aay.png
@Ysdaar
hmm

Ok I'm gonna cave in
Can you put me on the list for Daemonium for male Imps and for this Ridgeback version?
@Ysdaar
hmm

Ok I'm gonna cave in
Can you put me on the list for Daemonium for male Imps and for this Ridgeback version?
@SHODAN

Yes sure, I'll write you down! :)
Thank you!
@SHODAN

Yes sure, I'll write you down! :)
Thank you!
@Ysdaar

I think all is perfect, I don't know if rest will like t but I want to say - I love this but without these torn wings. I mean maybe it's just me ^^' But if this is still a WIP I wanted to say that :)
And I will be totally interested in this one, so put me on list :3
@Ysdaar

I think all is perfect, I don't know if rest will like t but I want to say - I love this but without these torn wings. I mean maybe it's just me ^^' But if this is still a WIP I wanted to say that :)
And I will be totally interested in this one, so put me on list :3
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@Ysdaar
Ooh its really nice, though I dont think it will fit any of my girls
@Ysdaar
Ooh its really nice, though I dont think it will fit any of my girls
I will miss you without a Ping.

My accent shop
@Abderus (unpaid)
@Azremiel (unpaid)
@SevenBreaths (unpaid)
@Lowkey (unpaid)
@Niharike (unpaid)
@Antiviral (PAID)
@Maye (unpaid)
@walrider (PAID)
@Nil (unpaid)

Hey there, I wanted to inform you that the accent 'Daemonium' has been approved and I have your copies in my hoard now! *_*
(i'm so excited right now, haha, my first accent, eheheh~ //Calm down Yssi *headdesk*)

For those of you who have an (unpaid) behind their names, please let me know if you still want the accent, and send me the payment, so I can send you the accent asap!
(Please also let me know if you DON'T want it anymore, so I can ask the people on the second list if they might want them :'3

Cheers!
@Abderus (unpaid)
@Azremiel (unpaid)
@SevenBreaths (unpaid)
@Lowkey (unpaid)
@Niharike (unpaid)
@Antiviral (PAID)
@Maye (unpaid)
@walrider (PAID)
@Nil (unpaid)

Hey there, I wanted to inform you that the accent 'Daemonium' has been approved and I have your copies in my hoard now! *_*
(i'm so excited right now, haha, my first accent, eheheh~ //Calm down Yssi *headdesk*)

For those of you who have an (unpaid) behind their names, please let me know if you still want the accent, and send me the payment, so I can send you the accent asap!
(Please also let me know if you DON'T want it anymore, so I can ask the people on the second list if they might want them :'3

Cheers!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 683 684