Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lynkhart's Accent Emporium - now open!
1 2 3 4
[center][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/zlelox.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/saxkwg.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/saxkwg.jpg[/IMG][/center] [LIST] [*][size=2][b]Post 1 - [u]Intro[/u][/b][/size] [*][size=2][b]Post 2 - [u]News/Updates[/u][/b][/size] [*][size=2][b]Post 3 - [u]Accents[/u][/b][/size] [*][size=2][b]Post 4 - [u]Skins[/u][/b][/size] [/LIST] I'm still relatively new to FR but I love faffing about in photoshop, so making skins seemed like the logical thing to do! Any feedback/suggestions for other skins would be greatly appreciated as I'm still new to this. I would only send these in for approval once I had enough preorders to afford the blueprints, but I'd be up for doing custom orders as well, if the other party provided the blueprint or equivalent in gems. Ideally I'd like enough interest to be able to order up a large batch and keep one of each for myself. I'd like to concentrate on more naturalistic themes, though I am partial to a bit of bling too. (If I've added you to a pinglist and you want off, just let me know! :D) [center][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/saxkwg.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center][u][b]Rates[/b][/u] [b]700g for skins 500g for accents I will accept mixed payments but only when I have enough orders to pay for each batch.[/b][/center] I don't take payment upon preorders - your name will simply be added to the list. I aim to fill ten slots per skin/accent and you will only be pinged for payment when all ten have been filled. I reserve the right to keep one for myself, so only nine will be available in the first run. If the skin/accent is rejected for any reason, I will let everyone on the pinglist know, and resubmit it when any errors have been fixed. Once they're in your hoard, the skins are yours to sell or trade, though I'd appreciate it if you didn't sell them instantly for significantly more than you paid! [center][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/saxkwg.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/15nku8m.jpg[/IMG][/center]
zlelox.jpg
saxkwg.jpg

ZdkXYy5.png

saxkwg.jpg
  • Post 1 - Intro
  • Post 2 - News/Updates
  • Post 3 - Accents
  • Post 4 - Skins

I'm still relatively new to FR but I love faffing about in photoshop, so making skins seemed like the logical thing to do! Any feedback/suggestions for other skins would be greatly appreciated as I'm still new to this.

I would only send these in for approval once I had enough preorders to afford the blueprints, but I'd be up for doing custom orders as well, if the other party provided the blueprint or equivalent in gems. Ideally I'd like enough interest to be able to order up a large batch and keep one of each for myself.

I'd like to concentrate on more naturalistic themes, though I am partial to a bit of bling too.

(If I've added you to a pinglist and you want off, just let me know! :D)

saxkwg.jpg
Rates

700g for skins

500g for accents

I will accept mixed payments but only
when I have enough orders to pay for each batch.

I don't take payment upon preorders - your name will simply be added to the list.

I aim to fill ten slots per skin/accent and you will only be pinged for payment when all ten have been filled. I reserve the right to keep one for myself, so only nine will be available in the first run.

If the skin/accent is rejected for any reason, I will let everyone on the pinglist know, and resubmit it when any errors have been fixed.

Once they're in your hoard, the skins are yours to sell or trade, though I'd appreciate it if you didn't sell them instantly for significantly more than you paid!

saxkwg.jpg

15nku8m.jpg
np5ru8.jpg
saxkwg.jpg

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

General Pinglist

Katrasyn, Luciferous, Vil

saxkwg.jpg
15nku8m.jpg
np5ru8.jpg
saxkwg.jpg

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

General Pinglist

Katrasyn, Luciferous, Vil

saxkwg.jpg
15nku8m.jpg
4loygy.jpg

saxkwg.jpg

‘Blingcatcher’

Female Pearlcatcher:

A glitzy, yet subtle accent, with golden detailing on the wings, ear, face and horn, as well as matching claws and tail rings. Looks best with dark purples. Gembond friendly.

(note, although the previews show the rings going over the lines, on the actual file they do not - I got my layers messed up)
33eua34.jpg

Previews: [x] [x] [x]
500g

1-me 2- ChristianCutie 3- Luciferous 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Pinglist GASP

@Morphini @Diva @snowpea @Interlinea @Murasaki @Amphiptere @theplastics @reitgerte @Nabesima @haikwoshevo @Cuppycakez @Founder @Argonaut @Maye @ChristianCutie @Ikunoche @Kaesa @Godspeed @Jazz @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Lexreon @Kaitii @Leonaa @Abderus @SirLeafheart @Emputti @Riko @Safirien @marymouse @Synchros @Ickyrus @crystaldragon @wildewinged @Soupy @Acidfox
@Yoyce @lazyjackal @Veracity @Okapi @Pseudoscience @Roselia @Oszs @Helena @Naakhum @Rifter @rethi @Reptyrian @FloatingInSpace

saxkwg.jpg

‘Skyswirl’

Male Skydancer

A subtle bit of gilding for male Skydancers, with golden swirls running down the belly and some subtle gold detailing on the wing feathers. The head feathers don't look quite right here so I'll probably have to tweak them a bit before I submit them.

155gxa0.jpg

500g

1-me 2- JD1620 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Pinglist GASP

@fatherpunk @Interlinea @Jesteroo @yin @Hiddenmica @Sheta @reitgerte @Hailey @gilan @Nabesima @Founder @SirLeafheart @FraidyCat @Argonaut @Cerelin @Chee @Decay @Naakhum @Namor @Ashallysa @walrider @nika @Silviya @World @Leora @Antrey @tackysnaps @Artemis @cniht @Dragondrop @Riko @Safirien @Koneko @carrott @vespertines @Synchros @Kukso @Diamondsuits @Angii @Zilleniose @azrielen @Soupy @Troubletail @SilverGears @maybels @Parad0xxy @OverlordFreya @burningdarkfire @Acidfox @HinodeTsurugi @Quenya @Malatise @lazyjackal @drnyarlathotep @Veracity @Eme @smoothy @Okapi @Roro @Roselia @Diva @triska @Oszs @Pilcrow @Helena @Rubisco @korradorable @cniht @sakurablossom @wildewinged @Abderus
15nku8m.jpg
4loygy.jpg

saxkwg.jpg

‘Blingcatcher’

Female Pearlcatcher:

A glitzy, yet subtle accent, with golden detailing on the wings, ear, face and horn, as well as matching claws and tail rings. Looks best with dark purples. Gembond friendly.

(note, although the previews show the rings going over the lines, on the actual file they do not - I got my layers messed up)
33eua34.jpg

500g

1-me 2- ChristianCutie 3- Luciferous 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Pinglist GASP

@Morphini @Diva @snowpea @Interlinea @Murasaki @Amphiptere @theplastics @reitgerte @Nabesima @haikwoshevo @Cuppycakez @Founder @Argonaut @Maye @ChristianCutie @Ikunoche @Kaesa @Godspeed @Jazz @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Lexreon @Kaitii @Leonaa @Abderus @SirLeafheart @Emputti @Riko @Safirien @marymouse @Synchros @Ickyrus @crystaldragon @wildewinged @Soupy @Acidfox
@Yoyce @lazyjackal @Veracity @Okapi @Pseudoscience @Roselia @Oszs @Helena @Naakhum @Rifter @rethi @Reptyrian @FloatingInSpace

saxkwg.jpg

‘Skyswirl’

Male Skydancer

A subtle bit of gilding for male Skydancers, with golden swirls running down the belly and some subtle gold detailing on the wing feathers. The head feathers don't look quite right here so I'll probably have to tweak them a bit before I submit them.

155gxa0.jpg

500g

1-me 2- JD1620 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Pinglist GASP

@fatherpunk @Interlinea @Jesteroo @yin @Hiddenmica @Sheta @reitgerte @Hailey @gilan @Nabesima @Founder @SirLeafheart @FraidyCat @Argonaut @Cerelin @Chee @Decay @Naakhum @Namor @Ashallysa @walrider @nika @Silviya @World @Leora @Antrey @tackysnaps @Artemis @cniht @Dragondrop @Riko @Safirien @Koneko @carrott @vespertines @Synchros @Kukso @Diamondsuits @Angii @Zilleniose @azrielen @Soupy @Troubletail @SilverGears @maybels @Parad0xxy @OverlordFreya @burningdarkfire @Acidfox @HinodeTsurugi @Quenya @Malatise @lazyjackal @drnyarlathotep @Veracity @Eme @smoothy @Okapi @Roro @Roselia @Diva @triska @Oszs @Pilcrow @Helena @Rubisco @korradorable @cniht @sakurablossom @wildewinged @Abderus
15nku8m.jpg
b62hoj.jpg

saxkwg.jpg

‘Peahen’

Female Pearlcatcher

A Peacock inspired skin for a female Pearlcatcher now (which I now realise should have been for the male as Peahens are a completely different colour, but shhhhh)

1269vsn.jpg

700g

1-me 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Pinglist GASP

@alternatewarning @Kyrrah @Aeonox @Antrey

saxkwg.jpg

'Murky Algae'

Female Imperial

Perfect for those swamp-loving dragons who spend a lot of time underwater, this skin adds a nice slimy coat of algae and pondweed.
Now should display as a dragon to all, and not a musclebound poser!

mip2ed.jpg

700g

Pinglist GASP

@Monarque @Masumi @noakei @Lowkey @TheSunTheGodsSaw @PirateQueen
@20pi @Pelistorm @poisonedpaper

saxkwg.jpg

‘Snapier’

Female Snapper

I really hope there's interest in this one as I'd quite like this for myself, a female Snapper masquerading as a baby Tapir
2jdqam1.jpg

700g

1-me 2-Vil 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Interested: TikindiDragon

Pinglist GASP

@Fujo @damiens @TikindiDragon @Blutopod @poisonedpaper @Antrey

saxkwg.jpg

‘Verdigris’

Male Snapper

This poor copper Snapper has been left out in the rain to oxidise and he's now a rather fetching shade of verdigris. I may make an accent version of this with patches of oxidation if there's interest.

k2o4r9.jpg

700g

1-me 2-Stasha 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Interested: TikindiDragon, Stasha

Pinglist GASP

@irishmarmalade

saxkwg.jpg

‘Soilsprout’

Female Skydancer

Something for the Nature and/or Earth fans! A Skydancer female, covered in moss and dirt from head to tailtip.

epn1pc.jpg

700g

Pinglist GASP

@Gilan @poisonedpaper
saxkwg.jpg
15nku8m.jpg
b62hoj.jpg

saxkwg.jpg

‘Peahen’

Female Pearlcatcher

A Peacock inspired skin for a female Pearlcatcher now (which I now realise should have been for the male as Peahens are a completely different colour, but shhhhh)

1269vsn.jpg

700g

Pinglist GASP

@alternatewarning @Kyrrah @Aeonox @Antrey

saxkwg.jpg

'Murky Algae'

Female Imperial

Perfect for those swamp-loving dragons who spend a lot of time underwater, this skin adds a nice slimy coat of algae and pondweed.
Now should display as a dragon to all, and not a musclebound poser!

mip2ed.jpg

700g

Pinglist GASP

@Monarque @Masumi @noakei @Lowkey @TheSunTheGodsSaw @PirateQueen
@20pi @Pelistorm @poisonedpaper

saxkwg.jpg

‘Snapier’

Female Snapper

I really hope there's interest in this one as I'd quite like this for myself, a female Snapper masquerading as a baby Tapir
2jdqam1.jpg

700g

1-me 2-Vil 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Interested: TikindiDragon

Pinglist GASP

@Fujo @damiens @TikindiDragon @Blutopod @poisonedpaper @Antrey

saxkwg.jpg

‘Verdigris’

Male Snapper

This poor copper Snapper has been left out in the rain to oxidise and he's now a rather fetching shade of verdigris. I may make an accent version of this with patches of oxidation if there's interest.

k2o4r9.jpg

700g

1-me 2-Stasha 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10

Interested: TikindiDragon, Stasha

Pinglist GASP

@irishmarmalade

saxkwg.jpg

‘Soilsprout’

Female Skydancer

Something for the Nature and/or Earth fans! A Skydancer female, covered in moss and dirt from head to tailtip.

epn1pc.jpg

700g

Pinglist GASP

@Gilan @poisonedpaper
saxkwg.jpg
15nku8m.jpg
@Lynkhart
Ummmmm.... Murky Algae has some nice pecs?
@Lynkhart
Ummmmm.... Murky Algae has some nice pecs?
@HiddenMica Sorry? I'm not sure what you mean?
@HiddenMica Sorry? I'm not sure what you mean?
@HiddenMica
LOL. I wanted to be the first to say something! 2fast4me.

@Lynkhart
Look at the picture for it! xD
@HiddenMica
LOL. I wanted to be the first to say something! 2fast4me.

@Lynkhart
Look at the picture for it! xD
@Helena I'm sorry, I seem to be suffering from an extreme brain fart as it looks ok to me? (it's been a looong day, lmao)
@Helena I'm sorry, I seem to be suffering from an extreme brain fart as it looks ok to me? (it's been a looong day, lmao)
@Lynkhart Thank you for the ping! Nothing I really want right now, but feel free to ping me again for naturey things, especially accents, when you make more.

If I can give a tip, I think your skins are too cheaply priced :) A ten-pack of skin blueprints is 5000 gems and if you sell them at 500 gems each that means you make no profit whatsoever. If you increase the price you can also decide to order once your blueprint costs are covered and then sell the 'extra' copies on the AH or keep them in stock. I think 700 gems is a fairly standard price for skins? You could go lower for your first print, of course.

Good luck with your shop!
@Lynkhart Thank you for the ping! Nothing I really want right now, but feel free to ping me again for naturey things, especially accents, when you make more.

If I can give a tip, I think your skins are too cheaply priced :) A ten-pack of skin blueprints is 5000 gems and if you sell them at 500 gems each that means you make no profit whatsoever. If you increase the price you can also decide to order once your blueprint costs are covered and then sell the 'extra' copies on the AH or keep them in stock. I think 700 gems is a fairly standard price for skins? You could go lower for your first print, of course.

Good luck with your shop!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Thank you! :D Oooh, that's a very good point actually, I think I was mentally going by the price for the single/five packs and didn't think to check the actual pricing, lmao.
I'll bump up the price. :D

Oh and for everyone having a lol at the Murky Algae - I think tinypic is playing silly buggers and showing some people one image and me and others something entirely different! I'll reupload the image just in case, but I can assure you, you should be looking at a green imp with brown wings and not some muscley guy taking a selfie and showing off! XD

I'm assuming its some kind of image cache/tinypic issue but nvm. XD
@Poisonedpaper Thank you! :D Oooh, that's a very good point actually, I think I was mentally going by the price for the single/five packs and didn't think to check the actual pricing, lmao.
I'll bump up the price. :D

Oh and for everyone having a lol at the Murky Algae - I think tinypic is playing silly buggers and showing some people one image and me and others something entirely different! I'll reupload the image just in case, but I can assure you, you should be looking at a green imp with brown wings and not some muscley guy taking a selfie and showing off! XD

I'm assuming its some kind of image cache/tinypic issue but nvm. XD
1 2 3 4