Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Poison Accents- Reprinting in progress
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
[quote name="jinian" date="2015-03-19 19:30:31"]@Poisonedpaper TAKE MY MONEY FOR THOSE ACCENTS PLEASE no really[/quote] @Jinian Come look over here if you want the accents :D I'm glad you like them ^____^
jinian wrote on 2015-03-19 19:30:31:
@Poisonedpaper

TAKE MY MONEY FOR THOSE ACCENTS PLEASE

no really
@Jinian Come look over here if you want the accents :D I'm glad you like them ^____^
Mz9FfKs.png
Bump! [img]http://i.imgur.com/fxmKnqo.png[/img]
Bump!

fxmKnqo.png
Mz9FfKs.png
Bumping!
Bumping!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper I guess the interest died off in the Klimt accent. :( How much might it run me in either gems or treasure to get one anyway? (Treasure is easier for me, but I could also probably manage gems.)
@Poisonedpaper I guess the interest died off in the Klimt accent. :( How much might it run me in either gems or treasure to get one anyway? (Treasure is easier for me, but I could also probably manage gems.)
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
@somnomania Yeah, I should bump this more so people actually see it!

It might be good to wait a couple more days. I currently have a new accent entered into a contest, and if I win that I have enough spare gems to re-release the existing Klimt accent. If I lose I'll put the new accent into the thread here and send out a ping for the new accent AND all the old ones, so more takers might show up then!

The contest ended a while ago and the person running it said they'd announce winners within a couple of days, so it shouldn't take too long! If there is still no interest at that point we can look into printing off a single accent (1000 gems) or see how much of my own gems I'd want to invest into printing accents that haven't been pre-ordered. Sound good?

@somnomania Yeah, I should bump this more so people actually see it!

It might be good to wait a couple more days. I currently have a new accent entered into a contest, and if I win that I have enough spare gems to re-release the existing Klimt accent. If I lose I'll put the new accent into the thread here and send out a ping for the new accent AND all the old ones, so more takers might show up then!

The contest ended a while ago and the person running it said they'd announce winners within a couple of days, so it shouldn't take too long! If there is still no interest at that point we can look into printing off a single accent (1000 gems) or see how much of my own gems I'd want to invest into printing accents that haven't been pre-ordered. Sound good?

Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Ah, okay! I can wait a couple more days, that gives me time to farm up more wealth, anyway. Thanks for letting me know!
@Poisonedpaper Ah, okay! I can wait a couple more days, that gives me time to farm up more wealth, anyway. Thanks for letting me know!
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
@somnomania I ordered a new run of the Klimt accent! The person running that contest still hasn't announced winners but I didn't want to make you wait any longer. I should have it within a couple of days!
@somnomania I ordered a new run of the Klimt accent! The person running that contest still hasn't announced winners but I didn't want to make you wait any longer. I should have it within a couple of days!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Fantastic, I can't wait! 500 gems, correct?
@Poisonedpaper Fantastic, I can't wait! 500 gems, correct?
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
@somnomania Yes, 500 gems!
@somnomania Yes, 500 gems!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

I would like to purchase one Bornella please.

Also... If you have a general pinglist, I would love to be added to it.
@Poisonedpaper

I would like to purchase one Bornella please.

Also... If you have a general pinglist, I would love to be added to it.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150