Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sour Accents | Vitiligo Aether + Bogs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Sourdeer

That is adorable omg, but I don't have a derg for it. Could I be put on your general ping list?

edit: sorry for the two pings, my phone did a thing xD
@Sourdeer

That is adorable omg, but I don't have a derg for it. Could I be put on your general ping list?

edit: sorry for the two pings, my phone did a thing xD
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Sourdeer

Please put me down for a copy of Snowsnap! Coldsnap was my favorite accent from last year's event, I'm happy to see a companion for it :D

edit: Do you ever plan on reprinting Between the Trees? It's gorgeous and I'd love a copy!
@Sourdeer

Please put me down for a copy of Snowsnap! Coldsnap was my favorite accent from last year's event, I'm happy to see a companion for it :D

edit: Do you ever plan on reprinting Between the Trees? It's gorgeous and I'd love a copy!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Sourdeer Slot for SnowSnap please!
@Sourdeer Slot for SnowSnap please!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Sourdeer could I grab a slot for snowsnap please? also I would love to be added to your general pinglist
@Sourdeer could I grab a slot for snowsnap please? also I would love to be added to your general pinglist
F3d7DSl.png
@sourdeer
Can you put me down for a gem copy of snow snaps?
@sourdeer
Can you put me down for a gem copy of snow snaps?
2irkjyq.gif
@Sourdeer
Aww, it's adorable! Can I get a gem slot, please? I absolutely love the female version!
@Sourdeer
Aww, it's adorable! Can I get a gem slot, please? I absolutely love the female version!
@Sourdeer OMG, how lovely and perfect! Can I get a Snowsnap gem slot, please?
@Sourdeer OMG, how lovely and perfect! Can I get a Snowsnap gem slot, please?
28080958308_0e9d1070a7_o.png41233814434_5df70ef510_o.png28080960748_7db3610335_o.png41913497292_008a59c491_o.png41913496292_60cc8b4cff_o.png41913497292_008a59c491_o.png

@Sourdeer - I would like a gem slot for Snowsnap please.
@Sourdeer - I would like a gem slot for Snowsnap please.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Sourdeer
cute! Could I get a treasure slot please? (and be put on your pinglist^^)
@Sourdeer
cute! Could I get a treasure slot please? (and be put on your pinglist^^)
SshqD6Q.png
@SirLeafHeart
Sure thing! Added you to the general pinglist c:

@OverlordFreya @Noivurn @Trachynhawb @kokobean22 @Valemora @dirtyzucchini @kriski @ToasterOven

Thank you so much for your interest! I've put you all down for slots in your chosen payment types, and added those of you who asked to pinglists!
Seeing as there's enough to get a 10-pack run, if you send over payment I'll have the accent sent off for approval asap C:

And as for BTT Freya, I'm certainly not adverse to doing a second run, it's more a matter of waiting for interest enough to be able to print it again! I'm in the process of changing around some things in my shop, so I'll be sure to add in a note about a BTT second run!
@SirLeafHeart
Sure thing! Added you to the general pinglist c:

@OverlordFreya @Noivurn @Trachynhawb @kokobean22 @Valemora @dirtyzucchini @kriski @ToasterOven

Thank you so much for your interest! I've put you all down for slots in your chosen payment types, and added those of you who asked to pinglists!
Seeing as there's enough to get a 10-pack run, if you send over payment I'll have the accent sent off for approval asap C:

And as for BTT Freya, I'm certainly not adverse to doing a second run, it's more a matter of waiting for interest enough to be able to print it again! I'm in the process of changing around some things in my shop, so I'll be sure to add in a note about a BTT second run!
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45