Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 ... 408 409
@Drytil These are gorgeous and I want both of them! But I just can't match Aphelion as well as Perihelion with my dragons so I'm gonna decline that one. Thank you very much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30772103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307722/30772103_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Drytil
These are gorgeous and I want both of them! But I just can't match Aphelion as well as Perihelion with my dragons so I'm gonna decline that one.
Thank you very much!

30772103_350.png
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Drytil thank you! Gosh, I love it, and it really looks so lovely on my girl.Time to outfit her! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416471/41647082_350.png[/img]
@Drytil
thank you! Gosh, I love it, and it really looks so lovely on my girl.Time to outfit her!
41647082_350.png
g3xTvBu.png
@Drytil
Thank you for the accents! I'm sorry but I no longer need the skincent: AI Perihelion and would like to cancel my reserve. Hope that's not going to cause too much trouble for you. ><
@Drytil
Thank you for the accents! I'm sorry but I no longer need the skincent: AI Perihelion and would like to cancel my reserve. Hope that's not going to cause too much trouble for you. ><
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Drytil
I'm interested in a copy of AI Aphelion and unless I'm mistaken, someone declined their copy

Please let me know if you sell it
@Drytil
I'm interested in a copy of AI Aphelion and unless I'm mistaken, someone declined their copy

Please let me know if you sell it
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Drytil am I on the list for AI Alphelion?
@Drytil am I on the list for AI Alphelion?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Drytil

If one of the Ornamental copies comes up for sale, I'd like to buy it!
@Drytil

If one of the Ornamental copies comes up for sale, I'd like to buy it!
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Xirei
Your dragon looks stunning! :D
Completely understandable~ Your slot is cancelled <3

@LadyMeara
Wow! :D I had a thought it wouldn't work so well on bright/white dragons but you surprised me <333

@hat17
No worries! :D Your reserve is cancelled <3

@Toska
Sure! I got an extra for you!

@Niharike
Yup! You're on the next run for AI Aphelion, however there was a copy over from this run. Would you like it now or would you rather wait until the next run?

@Oara
Currently there's two others next in line for the next run. Would you like to be added to it for now?
@Xirei
Your dragon looks stunning! :D
Completely understandable~ Your slot is cancelled <3

@LadyMeara
Wow! :D I had a thought it wouldn't work so well on bright/white dragons but you surprised me <333

@hat17
No worries! :D Your reserve is cancelled <3

@Toska
Sure! I got an extra for you!

@Niharike
Yup! You're on the next run for AI Aphelion, however there was a copy over from this run. Would you like it now or would you rather wait until the next run?

@Oara
Currently there's two others next in line for the next run. Would you like to be added to it for now?
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil I can wait til the next run. I was just checking
@Drytil I can wait til the next run. I was just checking
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Drytil: Could I cancel my slots for Ornamental, AI Perihelion, and AI Aphelion? Sorry for the trouble, but funds a bit tight at the moment. I'll have to return in the future for a copy before they retire. Really sorry!
@Drytil: Could I cancel my slots for Ornamental, AI Perihelion, and AI Aphelion? Sorry for the trouble, but funds a bit tight at the moment. I'll have to return in the future for a copy before they retire. Really sorry!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 ... 408 409