Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 408 409
TY!
TY!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Drytil

You know, I just realized the one I like is called Maxlevel 101. I hope it's not a problem to change which list I'm on. Sorry!
@Drytil

You know, I just realized the one I like is called Maxlevel 101. I hope it's not a problem to change which list I'm on. Sorry!
m91xEaw.png
@Mihaellawliet
Not a problem! I'll change that! :D
@Mihaellawliet
Not a problem! I'll change that! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

I am very interested in the Inner Radiance accent. Is there a chance I could get put on the pinglist for that next time you do another run?
@Drytil

I am very interested in the Inner Radiance accent. Is there a chance I could get put on the pinglist for that next time you do another run?
g3xTvBu.png
@LadyMeara
Absolutely! I've aaded you to the next run for Inner Radiance!
@LadyMeara
Absolutely! I've aaded you to the next run for Inner Radiance!
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Could you add me to the list for Ornamental please?
@Drytil

Could you add me to the list for Ornamental please?
@Drytil
Could I be added to the list for CrystalClad please? :)
@Drytil
Could I be added to the list for CrystalClad please? :)
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
@burningdarkfire
Sorry for the late reply! Added you to the Ornamental pinglist <3

@Skritnaja
Added to CrystalClad!
@burningdarkfire
Sorry for the late reply! Added you to the Ornamental pinglist <3

@Skritnaja
Added to CrystalClad!
q3ANGnc.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
[center][size=5][b]New Releases[/b][/size] [b]AI Aphelion[/b] for [b]female Skydancers[/b] has been printed. All copies are reserved. [skin=26744] [b]800g / 720kt[/b] [left]@chaoticstars @Crumpet @Skritnaja @Saphirosa @Xirei @Scorpius @Rahkali @RowanofRohan @PtolemyII @cosmicConundrum [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]AI Aphelion[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list][/left] ----- [b]AI Perihelion[/b] for [b]female Skydancers[/b] has been printed and is available at the AH~ [skin=26745] [b]800g / 720kt[/b] [left]@Xirei @Scorpius @RowanofRohan @PtolemyII @cosmicConundrum @mercurialwings @Niharike @hat17 [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]AI Perihelion[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list][/left] ----- [size=5][b]Reprints[/b][/size] [b]Ornamental[/b] has been reprinted. All copies are reserved. [skin=26502] [b]500g / 450kt[/b] [left]@JD1620 @PtolemyII @cosmicConundrum @Wolfish @mercurialwings @Pecha @Safaris @Niharike @Anticx @Felius [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]Ornamental[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list][/left] ----- [b]Inner Radiance[/b] has been reprinted and is available at the AH~ [skin=26506] [b]500g / 450kt[/b] [left]@Safaris @hat17 @Rav3nw1nged @Ziegler @Rahkali @LadyMeara [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]Inner Radiance[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list][/left] ----- [b]CrystalClad[/b] is now available at the AH~ [skin=26507] [b]800g / 720kt[/b] [left]@RowanofRohan @Skritnaja [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]Inner Radiance[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list][/left] ----- [i]General Pinglist[/i] [size=2]@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @Xarina @Tarere @SirLeafheart @AbysmalGrace @Evarinya @HaleyLiz @mvawesomeness @WhiteMantis @snowpea @Niharike @fatherpunk @Soupy @Grit @anhbon921 @tigercule @Luunai @elvirastera @ineffabird @Katherine @Kikay @Nimitsu @Darlnim @VisionsInAsh @ReluctantPandora @Jazz @Solarin @Kalahira @refrayn @Founder @mintcel @Eienaru @Clocks @Micheru @Ikunoche @Maye @Zelai @Winterdream @Clavicado @straekitty @TheUltimateOwl @Kent @Argonaut @Skysamba @mus @qwertypi303 @Luminare @Vergil @Vovina @Ulu @irii @Starly @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Sherlocked @Faustien @Nymphalidae @LittleFirefly @Brightwinged @Acantha @butcherbaby @Sigmundite @Denryu @liantal @Rush @Avori @muff @Stenvela @Starly @WolfSong @Armonah @HenceTheIssues @cyrallia @Steel @kuhaku @Afar @UKthewhitewolf @Reborn @ShadesofCyan @Wolfscent @SafiraThePanther @Starsilver @NekoAika @aellea @Aiden @Kettlehead @BlackWinter @Skykitty @Oriel @naphy @Curio @Clairvoyant @Asmea @bit @Xie @Astarothius @Juni @Argonaut @starsystems @FeeshyKette @Kaosyn @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Kaamos @Kaynara @Lito @Adirael @Desolation @StitchedinIce @Sucrose @Pelistorm @astroprojection @everynne @wrecknrule @zingara @Kael @Tobias @Uniquex @Uniformshark @Cross @WillOWhisp @cybernetic @lightenvee @Xairathan @kismesissitvde @Jinkx @adrienne1614 @Myrkskog @Fervanus @Exeidur @Yoda @Ririterasu @Firtarian @JackalSmiler @Diplocaulus @Scorpius @pooses @arian @Houtori @PhoenixMiko @Skritnaja @Nightwind @infinitelyy @Serenefire @Windward @CrazyRedFire @Neffi @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @Pinselohr @Princoxx @Aloice @Saina @kuninaga @Masumi @pingu @Rubellite @Aevios @Jaye @hat17 @ccccctk @LordYato @Crumpet @Guardianess @RogueHazel @Moosesushi @Kweh @Serpede @HerrWolf @Astraya @FauveNox @haxure @Xythnia @Alive @Hawwah @Imani @holicuvu @Pecha @VagabondSentinel @LifeofaDreamer @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @Beatrizklotz @RubyOfFire @IamQ @Cringe @Byrion @Electric @Cerdae @Vely @Safaris @winterprism @Lisegathe @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @Pieeee @panopticon @NornVerdandi @DelusionalBat @Almaren @ApprenticeWriter @Yilara @DivineLush @AlexiCyn @Actaeon @pioff @EaterOfPie @Bhaskara @boxparts @Devilbaby @Velsim @Saphirosa @Phoenixfyre @ruirea @Starisia @Effervessa @LionMagnus @kingdom77 @ancelstierre @Mezzo @Hexephra @Takora @CanisMajoris @ElecSquirrel10 @wingedRenegade @FlareSolaire @RowanofRohan @Phoenixfyre @AERED @RiztheHuntress @Nihilus @ColoradoBlues @Artificiary @titherdel @ElecSquirrel10 @Avenitus @cosmicConundrum @Elunai @InkyBrush @Kyrislian @Pripyat @Pseudoscience @Nishiboys @felistopaz @Allochthon @Moonwater @Luteia @Tiriea @Erithuet @GrumpyCatlover @flamyfox @Calicodog @Zebrafinch @jennycatmystique @Gwinna @houseteeth @Melia @Endro @Atzien @favvn @Beltaguise @NightInVienna @PtolemyII @Osa @mercurialwings @Janesee @TheGoodAku @Mangusto @SerenNJ @Lizzi @Accelerator @roachchoir @elfmoss @iamSerpentEP @sinha27 @ReyFairchild @L0LB1T11001001 @Akosh @xxFuria @Felius @MoonlitNight @irlcronusampora @Dragondrop @Krycelli @RIEUN @FallingStar275 @Oara @DeadeyeWhiskey @Gingerfrost @chasegirl @Anda @Lyka @Anticx @Leannaa @Trickilicky @Meyoline @Rahkali @Lela125 @Crystallizes @AshtaraSilunar @Lup @Being @Addmon @Senbeiden @SylvanMoon @FantasyMyth @Dior @Toska @cartel @Xirei @Ravenhearst @chaoticstars[/size] [u]Reprint Pinglist[/u] [size=2]@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia @Phoenixfyre @Gwinna @Krycelli @Lionsong @nika @Leannaa @Meyoline @Rahkali @Addmon @Irmingard[/size]
New Releases

AI Aphelion for female Skydancers has been printed. All copies are reserved.

800g / 720kt

@chaoticstars @Crumpet @Skritnaja @Saphirosa @Xirei @Scorpius @Rahkali @RowanofRohan @PtolemyII @cosmicConundrum
  • You may now get your reserved copy of AI Aphelion through a private auction for gems.
  • If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy.
  • If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :)
  • The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

AI Perihelion for female Skydancers has been printed and is available at the AH~

800g / 720kt
@Xirei @Scorpius @RowanofRohan @PtolemyII @cosmicConundrum @mercurialwings @Niharike @hat17
  • You may now get your reserved copy of AI Perihelion through a private auction for gems.
  • If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy.
  • If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :)
  • The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Reprints

Ornamental has been reprinted. All copies are reserved.

500g / 450kt
@JD1620 @PtolemyII @cosmicConundrum @Wolfish @mercurialwings @Pecha @Safaris @Niharike @Anticx @Felius
  • You may now get your reserved copy of Ornamental through a private auction for gems.

Inner Radiance has been reprinted and is available at the AH~

500g / 450kt
@Safaris @hat17 @Rav3nw1nged @Ziegler @Rahkali @LadyMeara
  • You may now get your reserved copy of Inner Radiance through a private auction for gems.

CrystalClad is now available at the AH~

800g / 720kt
@RowanofRohan @Skritnaja
  • You may now get your reserved copy of Inner Radiance through a private auction for gems.

General Pinglist
@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @Xarina @Tarere @SirLeafheart @AbysmalGrace @Evarinya @HaleyLiz @mvawesomeness @WhiteMantis @snowpea @Niharike @fatherpunk @Soupy @Grit @anhbon921 @tigercule @Luunai @elvirastera @ineffabird @Katherine @Kikay @Nimitsu @Darlnim @VisionsInAsh @ReluctantPandora @Jazz @Solarin @Kalahira @refrayn @Founder @mintcel @Eienaru @Clocks @Micheru @Ikunoche @Maye @Zelai @Winterdream @Clavicado @straekitty @TheUltimateOwl @Kent @Argonaut @Skysamba @mus @qwertypi303 @Luminare @Vergil @Vovina @Ulu @irii @Starly @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Sherlocked @Faustien @Nymphalidae @LittleFirefly @Brightwinged @Acantha @butcherbaby @Sigmundite @Denryu @liantal @Rush @Avori @muff @Stenvela @Starly @WolfSong @Armonah @HenceTheIssues @cyrallia @Steel @kuhaku @Afar @UKthewhitewolf @Reborn @ShadesofCyan @Wolfscent @SafiraThePanther @Starsilver @NekoAika @aellea @Aiden @Kettlehead @BlackWinter @Skykitty @Oriel @naphy @Curio @Clairvoyant @Asmea @bit @Xie @Astarothius @Juni @Argonaut @starsystems @FeeshyKette @Kaosyn @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Kaamos @Kaynara @Lito @Adirael @Desolation @StitchedinIce @Sucrose @Pelistorm @astroprojection @everynne @wrecknrule @zingara @Kael @Tobias @Uniquex @Uniformshark @Cross @WillOWhisp @cybernetic @lightenvee @Xairathan @kismesissitvde @Jinkx @adrienne1614 @Myrkskog @Fervanus @Exeidur @Yoda @Ririterasu @Firtarian @JackalSmiler @Diplocaulus @Scorpius @pooses @arian @Houtori @PhoenixMiko @Skritnaja @Nightwind @infinitelyy @Serenefire @Windward @CrazyRedFire @Neffi @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @Pinselohr @Princoxx @Aloice @Saina @kuninaga @Masumi @pingu @Rubellite @Aevios @Jaye @hat17 @ccccctk @LordYato @Crumpet @Guardianess @RogueHazel @Moosesushi @Kweh @Serpede @HerrWolf @Astraya @FauveNox @haxure @Xythnia @Alive @Hawwah @Imani @holicuvu @Pecha @VagabondSentinel @LifeofaDreamer @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @Beatrizklotz @RubyOfFire @IamQ @Cringe @Byrion @Electric @Cerdae @Vely @Safaris @winterprism @Lisegathe @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @Pieeee @panopticon @NornVerdandi @DelusionalBat @Almaren @ApprenticeWriter @Yilara @DivineLush @AlexiCyn @Actaeon @pioff @EaterOfPie @Bhaskara @boxparts @Devilbaby @Velsim @Saphirosa @Phoenixfyre @ruirea @Starisia @Effervessa @LionMagnus @kingdom77 @ancelstierre @Mezzo @Hexephra @Takora @CanisMajoris @ElecSquirrel10 @wingedRenegade @FlareSolaire @RowanofRohan @Phoenixfyre @AERED @RiztheHuntress @Nihilus @ColoradoBlues @Artificiary @titherdel @ElecSquirrel10 @Avenitus @cosmicConundrum @Elunai @InkyBrush @Kyrislian @Pripyat @Pseudoscience @Nishiboys @felistopaz @Allochthon @Moonwater @Luteia @Tiriea @Erithuet @GrumpyCatlover @flamyfox @Calicodog @Zebrafinch @jennycatmystique @Gwinna @houseteeth @Melia @Endro @Atzien @favvn @Beltaguise @NightInVienna @PtolemyII @Osa @mercurialwings @Janesee @TheGoodAku @Mangusto @SerenNJ @Lizzi @Accelerator @roachchoir @elfmoss @iamSerpentEP @sinha27 @ReyFairchild @L0LB1T11001001 @Akosh @xxFuria @Felius @MoonlitNight @irlcronusampora @Dragondrop @Krycelli @RIEUN @FallingStar275 @Oara @DeadeyeWhiskey @Gingerfrost @chasegirl @Anda @Lyka @Anticx @Leannaa @Trickilicky @Meyoline @Rahkali @Lela125 @Crystallizes @AshtaraSilunar @Lup @Being @Addmon @Senbeiden @SylvanMoon @FantasyMyth @Dior @Toska @cartel @Xirei @Ravenhearst @chaoticstars

Reprint Pinglist
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia @Phoenixfyre @Gwinna @Krycelli @Lionsong @nika @Leannaa @Meyoline @Rahkali @Addmon @Irmingard
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 408 409