Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 408 409
@Cerdae
Fixed! :D
@Cerdae
Fixed! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia @Phoenixfyre @Gwinna

Exterior has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 720kt

@snowpea @Sucrose @mercurialwings @Lizzi @Denryu @xxFuria
You may now get your copy of Exterior through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Fragmented has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 720kt

@RowanofRohan @BlackMgaic @mercurialwings @Accelerator
You may now get your copy of Fragmented through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Azure Argent has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 720kt

@Leiari @Flyteofheart @PtolemyII @xxFuria
You may now get your copy of Azure Argent through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia @Phoenixfyre @Gwinna

Exterior has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 720kt

@snowpea @Sucrose @mercurialwings @Lizzi @Denryu @xxFuria
You may now get your copy of Exterior through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Fragmented has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 720kt

@RowanofRohan @BlackMgaic @mercurialwings @Accelerator
You may now get your copy of Fragmented through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Azure Argent has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 720kt

@Leiari @Flyteofheart @PtolemyII @xxFuria
You may now get your copy of Azure Argent through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
I'll be able to buy some gems soon, I'm assuming by the end of the week, so I'll PM you when I'm ready to buy my copy of the skin. Thanks!

Edit: Oh my bad lol, I didn't realize you had already set up the private auction. D'oh. I'll just buy it as soon as I can then :'D
@Drytil
I'll be able to buy some gems soon, I'm assuming by the end of the week, so I'll PM you when I'm ready to buy my copy of the skin. Thanks!

Edit: Oh my bad lol, I didn't realize you had already set up the private auction. D'oh. I'll just buy it as soon as I can then :'D

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Drytil
Oof I ended up getting a copy from a user sale, sorry! ;v;
@Drytil
Oof I ended up getting a copy from a user sale, sorry! ;v;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose
Not a problem! Thank you for the heads up! :)
@Sucrose
Not a problem! Thank you for the heads up! :)
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Could you put me on your custom's pinglist? I certainly am interested. =D
@Drytil

Could you put me on your custom's pinglist? I certainly am interested. =D
IOm9gtu.gif
@Drytil: I canceled the PA for the Spiral accent called Exterior since the dragon I had intended it for is no longer with me. :x
@Drytil: I canceled the PA for the Spiral accent called Exterior since the dragon I had intended it for is no longer with me. :x
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Drytil

I ended up buying a copy of Cardinal Argent and Aurulent at some point so I won't be needing the Azure Argent, sorry!
@Drytil

I ended up buying a copy of Cardinal Argent and Aurulent at some point so I won't be needing the Azure Argent, sorry!
@Goldenstorm
Added <3

@mercurialwings @Leiari
Not to worry! Your slots have been cancelled! Thank you for telling me! :D
@Goldenstorm
Added <3

@mercurialwings @Leiari
Not to worry! Your slots have been cancelled! Thank you for telling me! :D
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Sorry for the slow response, it's currently the holiday season and finals where I am, so I'm a bit scattered at the moment @.@ Could I get Azure Argent in treasure instead? I'm about halfway there in terms of funds, but hopefully I should I have the money by the weekend after this., once things settle down a little bit.
@Drytil

Sorry for the slow response, it's currently the holiday season and finals where I am, so I'm a bit scattered at the moment @.@ Could I get Azure Argent in treasure instead? I'm about halfway there in terms of funds, but hopefully I should I have the money by the weekend after this., once things settle down a little bit.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 408 409