Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sync's Skin Shop - HIATUS
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32
@Cedric @Niharike @Fujo @Kweh @nightmischief @Xemriss @BirdGrump Hey, all! I know it's been a [i]long[/i] while, but I'm pinging you because you'd initially signed up for a copy of Augmented Veteran F. I was able to submit it earlier, but it was denied, understandably, due to the shadows on the leg being too dark. I've lightened them up a smidgen, and before I ran it through the submission process again, I wanted to run it by you all to make sure the change meets your approval. If this is fine, I'll go ahead and submit it, but if you'd rather a refund if you've already payed or to be taken off the list, just let me know! The correct version is below: [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/aca9453cad8eab9141f11ff7b0af3d91/tumblr_oowc48Xkgd1t3tsevo2_1280.png[/img][/center]
@Cedric
@Niharike
@Fujo
@Kweh
@nightmischief
@Xemriss
@BirdGrump

Hey, all! I know it's been a long while, but I'm pinging you because you'd initially signed up for a copy of Augmented Veteran F. I was able to submit it earlier, but it was denied, understandably, due to the shadows on the leg being too dark.

I've lightened them up a smidgen, and before I ran it through the submission process again, I wanted to run it by you all to make sure the change meets your approval. If this is fine, I'll go ahead and submit it, but if you'd rather a refund if you've already payed or to be taken off the list, just let me know!

The correct version is below:
tumblr_oowc48Xkgd1t3tsevo2_1280.png
@Synchros
It looks good to me. ^w^b
@Synchros
It looks good to me. ^w^b
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Synchros Still looks as awesome as before to me!
@Synchros Still looks as awesome as before to me!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
looks great
looks great
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Synchros

looks wonderful!
i in fact had forgotten totally about this, thank you for re-pinging us!

@Synchros

looks wonderful!
i in fact had forgotten totally about this, thank you for re-pinging us!

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@Xemriss @Fujo @Niharike @nightmischief Thank you very much all! If that's fine by you, I'll go ahead and submit for another run! I'd been able to get the blueprint earlier than anticipated but held off on pinging everyone until the final print came through. I will let you know!
@Xemriss @Fujo @Niharike @nightmischief Thank you very much all! If that's fine by you, I'll go ahead and submit for another run! I'd been able to get the blueprint earlier than anticipated but held off on pinging everyone until the final print came through. I will let you know!
@Synchros can I grab a slot for Augmented Veteran M?
@Synchros can I grab a slot for Augmented Veteran M?
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
@Sunsward Sure thing! I'll put you down for the second run. Thank you!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32