Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Let'sGoStudio! - u/c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Currently under renovations!

Let'sGoStudio! will no longer be providing accent pre-orders. Instead, I will be designing and releasing accents off of my own dime, and will offer limited copies of them. These accents will be sold for 700g each, however I will run individual prints of an accent for 1500g upon request. If an accent is in stock, this means I either have them on the AH, or I have that many copies on hand to sell - feel free to ping or PM me to request to buy them.

Published Accents:

Lava Eater
10 Copies
In Stock: 0

Lightfield
10 Copies

Prostheticopal
5 Copies

Ventre Lueur
5 Copies
In Stock: 2

Rift
5 Copies
In Stock: 3

Customs/Festival:
Not available for reprint.

DAT PINGLIST DOE
Get pinged every time a new accent is published!

@ TheElvishDevil @ Jacq @ Caelthus @ Rollanda @ Niharike @ Abderus @ Hailey @ 20pi @ Leafdapple1 @ Morphini @ Nymphalidae
Currently under renovations!

Let'sGoStudio! will no longer be providing accent pre-orders. Instead, I will be designing and releasing accents off of my own dime, and will offer limited copies of them. These accents will be sold for 700g each, however I will run individual prints of an accent for 1500g upon request. If an accent is in stock, this means I either have them on the AH, or I have that many copies on hand to sell - feel free to ping or PM me to request to buy them.

Published Accents:

Lava Eater
10 Copies

Lightfield
10 Copies

Prostheticopal
5 Copies

Ventre Lueur
5 Copies
In Stock: 2

Rift
5 Copies
In Stock: 3

Customs/Festival:
Not available for reprint.

DAT PINGLIST DOE
Get pinged every time a new accent is published!

@ TheElvishDevil @ Jacq @ Caelthus @ Rollanda @ Niharike @ Abderus @ Hailey @ 20pi @ Leafdapple1 @ Morphini @ Nymphalidae
rr8NTee.png
reserved
reserved
rr8NTee.png
YAAASSS GAGA WE ARE OPEN
YAAASSS GAGA WE ARE OPEN
rr8NTee.png
Hoooray first customer lining up with gems falling outta my pockets like spaghetti. Could I get a preview on this guy? I hope his belt doesn't give you guff. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7843358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78434/7843358_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hoooray first customer lining up with gems falling outta my pockets like spaghetti.

Could I get a preview on this guy? I hope his belt doesn't give you guff.

7843358_350.png
@Jacq when ur jacq come home and make hte gems (ง Í ° ÍŸÙ„Íœ Í¡°)ง (ง Í ° ÍŸÙ„Íœ Í¡°)ง [img]http://i.imgur.com/m6Xtecw.png[/img] so handsome!! so regal!! 8)
@Jacq when ur jacq come home and make hte gems (ง Í ° ÍŸÙ„Íœ Í¡°)ง (ง Í ° ÍŸÙ„Íœ Í¡°)ง

m6Xtecw.png

so handsome!! so regal!! 8)
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris add me to all four lists
@apollonaris add me to all four lists
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike :0 of course!! *bows excessively* *backs out of room while continuing to bow excessively*
@Niharike :0 of course!! *bows excessively* *backs out of room while continuing to bow excessively*
rr8NTee.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iGmEFTW.png[/img] (sorry I'll stop sillying up your thread now) Ahh it's wonderful! I'll take That #1 preorder slot! [b]edit[/b]: I guess I'll take #2 grumble mumble blergle ;)
iGmEFTW.png
(sorry I'll stop sillying up your thread now)

Ahh it's wonderful! I'll take That #1 preorder slot!

edit: I guess I'll take #2 grumble mumble blergle ;)
@Jacq eeheheheheh! hold up my thread all u like ;) (edit: EHEHEHEHEHEH)
@Jacq eeheheheheh! hold up my thread all u like ;) (edit: EHEHEHEHEHEH)
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris
Yes please! That guardian's my lvl 25 coli bruiser, so I'm sure he'll have a great, every-changing story about "That time in the Kelp Beds when-" or "The Great Golem battle when-" or "I was thiiiiiiiiiis close to getting a yeti when-" that all end with him triumphing against great odds but losing a limb in the process.
@apollonaris
Yes please! That guardian's my lvl 25 coli bruiser, so I'm sure he'll have a great, every-changing story about "That time in the Kelp Beds when-" or "The Great Golem battle when-" or "I was thiiiiiiiiiis close to getting a yeti when-" that all end with him triumphing against great odds but losing a limb in the process.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8