Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tenebrae's skins and accents
1 2
Just a post to place any and all accents and skins that I upload to the site. Not necessarily a selling thread, more just a archive ^^

Information you can find here are image links to see the accent on your dragon and also their sale status and how many are in existence. (And any extra information)

I don't mind resale of my accents for a higher price. I'd rather then be priced higher then lower to avoid competition!

Limited sale as for now - 10 in existence - 0 up for sale (500G)

Made originally one of my dragons, Beauty. I'm not so happy with it and am in the process of making a new one from the sales of the old one

Regular sale - 10 in existence currently - 0 up for sale (500G)

The new version for my skydancer, Beauty. I like it a lot more then the original and will probably be left on her for a good long while.

I wanted to try out a some mecha and asked around which dragon was void of these sort of accents - it ended up being a male fae by opinions of others. So here it is! Not perfect but it is my first time doing mecha

Trying out some depth. I think it worked quite well

Regular sale - 20 in existence currently - 0 up for sale (500G)

Made for Kasai once she's been gened up. Seems to work with a variety of colours so hopefully this will see some action~

Decided to try for another cyborg accent. It's a bit better - still doesn't merge with the dragon that much

Accents above this point will always be 500G. Those below are 450G but are subject to price rises in the future if they are popular enough or if I feel like it

Below here are the rare few below 450G. This is either due to being extremely simple or because something ends up being wrong without me realising it

[FAILED]

Limited sale - 10 in existence - 5 up for sale currently (100G)

Went onto the random word generator for ideas and log came up. Realised after getting it back that for dragons with a contrast between the stomach and the primary, the lack of the logs in the tail is really prominant.

Just a post to place any and all accents and skins that I upload to the site. Not necessarily a selling thread, more just a archive ^^

Information you can find here are image links to see the accent on your dragon and also their sale status and how many are in existence. (And any extra information)

I don't mind resale of my accents for a higher price. I'd rather then be priced higher then lower to avoid competition!

Limited sale as for now - 10 in existence - 0 up for sale (500G)

Made originally one of my dragons, Beauty. I'm not so happy with it and am in the process of making a new one from the sales of the old one

The new version for my skydancer, Beauty. I like it a lot more then the original and will probably be left on her for a good long while.

I wanted to try out a some mecha and asked around which dragon was void of these sort of accents - it ended up being a male fae by opinions of others. So here it is! Not perfect but it is my first time doing mecha

Trying out some depth. I think it worked quite well

Regular sale - 20 in existence currently - 0 up for sale (500G)

Made for Kasai once she's been gened up. Seems to work with a variety of colours so hopefully this will see some action~

Decided to try for another cyborg accent. It's a bit better - still doesn't merge with the dragon that much

Accents above this point will always be 500G. Those below are 450G but are subject to price rises in the future if they are popular enough or if I feel like it

Below here are the rare few below 450G. This is either due to being extremely simple or because something ends up being wrong without me realising it

[FAILED]

Limited sale - 10 in existence - 5 up for sale currently (100G)

Went onto the random word generator for ideas and log came up. Realised after getting it back that for dragons with a contrast between the stomach and the primary, the lack of the logs in the tail is really prominant.

Forum-signature.png
Hey! I've added a new accent called "Gilded markings" and it's being sold right now~
Hey! I've added a new accent called "Gilded markings" and it's being sold right now~
Forum-signature.png
New accent uploaded! It's called 'Mechanical limbs' for the male fae and it's up for sale now!
New accent uploaded! It's called 'Mechanical limbs' for the male fae and it's up for sale now!
Forum-signature.png
A new accent has been put up. "The monster within" for female guardians has been put for sale at 500G
A new accent has been put up. "The monster within" for female guardians has been put for sale at 500G
Forum-signature.png
From now on for a long while I'm changing my base price down to 450G. This doesn't effect any current ones I have up or have had up or any colour changes I may or may not do in the future (I'll put a message in between the new accents which go by this rule and the old ones) as I'd feel it would be unfair to those who have bought the accents at the larger price.

I'd much rather work on getting more publicity and sales for my accents then the large profits.
From now on for a long while I'm changing my base price down to 450G. This doesn't effect any current ones I have up or have had up or any colour changes I may or may not do in the future (I'll put a message in between the new accents which go by this rule and the old ones) as I'd feel it would be unfair to those who have bought the accents at the larger price.

I'd much rather work on getting more publicity and sales for my accents then the large profits.
Forum-signature.png
New accent for female WC's ^^ "Butterfly on my shoulder" is available on the AH for 450G
New accent for female WC's ^^ "Butterfly on my shoulder" is available on the AH for 450G
Forum-signature.png
Another reprint of my WC accent - Butterfly on my shoulder has been added~
Another reprint of my WC accent - Butterfly on my shoulder has been added~
Forum-signature.png
Change(ing) the price of the WC accent "Butterfly on my shoulder" to 500G due to no sales. They are still currently at 450G till they expire on 08/08/15.
Change(ing) the price of the WC accent "Butterfly on my shoulder" to 500G due to no sales. They are still currently at 450G till they expire on 08/08/15.
Forum-signature.png
New accent for female mirrors!. It's another mecha accent and is called ' jump booster'. Up for sale at 450G in the AH
New accent for female mirrors!. It's another mecha accent and is called ' jump booster'. Up for sale at 450G in the AH
Forum-signature.png
Changed the price of the mirror accent "Jump booster" up to 500G since it hasn't sold at the original price.
Changed the price of the mirror accent "Jump booster" up to 500G since it hasn't sold at the original price.
Forum-signature.png
1 2