Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trillium's accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Trillium yea! ;u; It looks super rad btw!
@Trillium yea! ;u; It looks super rad btw!
psychefennecat.png
@Trillium I don't have many Tundra males, but FlowerBond is such a gorgeous accent :0 Do you think you'd ever consider making a version for other species?
I'd also love to be added to your general pinglist please c:
@Trillium I don't have many Tundra males, but FlowerBond is such a gorgeous accent :0 Do you think you'd ever consider making a version for other species?
I'd also love to be added to your general pinglist please c:
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@Murasaki
I will add you!

I would certainly consider it! I like suggestions. Do you have certain species in mind?
@Murasaki
I will add you!

I would certainly consider it! I like suggestions. Do you have certain species in mind?
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@Trillium well I'd personally love to see Nocturnes especially, since I'm currently collecting up a few noc accents and I think it'd look super-fab with all those flowers! :0
I think it would look very nice on Guardian females too but the breed doesn't seem to be as popular :') And thank you!
@Trillium well I'd personally love to see Nocturnes especially, since I'm currently collecting up a few noc accents and I think it'd look super-fab with all those flowers! :0
I think it would look very nice on Guardian females too but the breed doesn't seem to be as popular :') And thank you!
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@Astarael @Katreal @PsycheFennecat

Going to go ahead and move Moon Runes to pre-order
@Astarael @Katreal @PsycheFennecat

Going to go ahead and move Moon Runes to pre-order
@Trillium

I'd like to preorder! Do you want payment immediately or wait until it's about ready to be submitted?
@Trillium

I'd like to preorder! Do you want payment immediately or wait until it's about ready to be submitted?
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@Katreal
Whenever you can would be great! I'll submit it as soon as I can grab a accent thing to throw it on.
@Katreal
Whenever you can would be great! I'll submit it as soon as I can grab a accent thing to throw it on.
@Trillium

I'll preorder. Sending you the gems now while I've got 'em.
@Trillium

I'll preorder. Sending you the gems now while I've got 'em.
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
@Astarael
Noted
@Astarael
Noted
Can I get a slot for Moon Runes please?

@Trillium
Can I get a slot for Moon Runes please?

@Trillium
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.pngwind_ani.gifwindsinger_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mm9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33