Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roots Accents - Bunnies, Roses and more!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94
I'd like to preorder, if that's alright! I'll be donating 200,000 treasure as well!
I'd like to preorder, if that's alright! I'll be donating 200,000 treasure as well!
oh my god
bunnies
i LOVE bunnies ;-;
AND COATLS
WHYYYY

@rooty
IDK when I can pay for it but pleaseeee reserve me? ;__;
oh my god
bunnies
i LOVE bunnies ;-;
AND COATLS
WHYYYY

@rooty
IDK when I can pay for it but pleaseeee reserve me? ;__;
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@rooty

I WANT THE BUNNIES I WANT THE BUNNIES CAN I HAVA A SLOT I NEED THE BUNS????!!

I'm sorry for the outburst but bunnies are the best and I need the bunnies for one of my Coatls so could I please have a slot please? ;u;
I should be able to pay in gems, just gotta buy some and then you'll get them as soon as possible. Should be tomorrow.

I need the bunnies like I need air to breathe??? ;u;
@rooty

I WANT THE BUNNIES I WANT THE BUNNIES CAN I HAVA A SLOT I NEED THE BUNS????!!

I'm sorry for the outburst but bunnies are the best and I need the bunnies for one of my Coatls so could I please have a slot please? ;u;
I should be able to pay in gems, just gotta buy some and then you'll get them as soon as possible. Should be tomorrow.

I need the bunnies like I need air to breathe??? ;u;
argon_rathalos.png
@xCatzy @Sheba I'll note you down c:

@Aeonox Doing!

@Rathalos Don't die!!! Noted you down!

@VerdantNecrosis Thanks a lot!! But the current price for a print is 250kt, because the re-release of the wildclaw scrolls made the gems to treasure ratio on the item sale forums jump a lot.

Do you want me to send you back your donation or should I keep it till the print for you is ready so you'll only have to pay the left 50k?

@Autoresponder Payment is not necessary until five or six slots are filled, but I need all the necessary payments until I can buy a blueprint and submit the accent for printing. So, you can pay earlier and be don with it, but you don't have to pay until I ping you when the slots are filled.
@xCatzy @Sheba I'll note you down c:

@Aeonox Doing!

@Rathalos Don't die!!! Noted you down!

@VerdantNecrosis Thanks a lot!! But the current price for a print is 250kt, because the re-release of the wildclaw scrolls made the gems to treasure ratio on the item sale forums jump a lot.

Do you want me to send you back your donation or should I keep it till the print for you is ready so you'll only have to pay the left 50k?

@Autoresponder Payment is not necessary until five or six slots are filled, but I need all the necessary payments until I can buy a blueprint and submit the accent for printing. So, you can pay earlier and be don with it, but you don't have to pay until I ping you when the slots are filled.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

Ah. Could I get a slot for the next round then, please? :D I'll pay when you gimme a poke.
@rooty

Ah. Could I get a slot for the next round then, please? :D I'll pay when you gimme a poke.
@Autoresponder Done!
@Autoresponder Done!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@Autoresponder Quick question! Do you want me to send you back your donation or should I keep it till the print for you is ready so you'll only have to pay the left 50k?
@Autoresponder Quick question! Do you want me to send you back your donation or should I keep it till the print for you is ready so you'll only have to pay the left 50k?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

I sent payment already? o: I'm sorry, I tend to do stuff while sleepy and am not really completely lucid half the time I'm on. ^^;; If I've already paid, yes please. I'll just pay off the remaining balance.
@rooty

I sent payment already? o: I'm sorry, I tend to do stuff while sleepy and am not really completely lucid half the time I'm on. ^^;; If I've already paid, yes please. I'll just pay off the remaining balance.
@Autoresponder Oh whoops. I mixed up names and it wasn't you but VerdantNecrosis

Sorry for the confusion! I'm still a little drowsy myself.
@Autoresponder Oh whoops. I mixed up names and it wasn't you but VerdantNecrosis

Sorry for the confusion! I'm still a little drowsy myself.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

No problem. I went to check if I'd sent anything. xD Just ping me when I need to pay, please.
@rooty

No problem. I went to check if I'd sent anything. xD Just ping me when I need to pay, please.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94