Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roots Accents - Bunnies, Roses and more!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94
@rooty
May I please be put on the list for Rosebuddy accent? :3 I'll send the money as soon as you say it's o-kay!
@rooty
May I please be put on the list for Rosebuddy accent? :3 I'll send the money as soon as you say it's o-kay!
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@rooty Please could I be added to the general pinglist :), thanks. Also I'd be very interested in recolours of the fluffle skin.
@rooty Please could I be added to the general pinglist :), thanks. Also I'd be very interested in recolours of the fluffle skin.
XiB9QTI.pngUntitled.png
@rooty I'd like a slot for Accent: Rosebuddy please :)
@rooty I'd like a slot for Accent: Rosebuddy please :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Asphyxia @EifiCopper @PixieSparkles @snowpea

Added you all! Thank you c:
@Asphyxia @EifiCopper @PixieSparkles @snowpea

Added you all! Thank you c:
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

May i ask when the rosebuddy accent will arrive? its already been almost a week and no news about it yet o.o
@rooty

May i ask when the rosebuddy accent will arrive? its already been almost a week and no news about it yet o.o
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
@PenquinGrace Apologies! It's been a little delayed because I was away to visit someone.

It technically arrived, but I want to get a little fix before distributing the copies. Waiting for a response from an admin right now. I hope it'll be done after the weekend.

Sorry for the wait!
@PenquinGrace Apologies! It's been a little delayed because I was away to visit someone.

It technically arrived, but I want to get a little fix before distributing the copies. Waiting for a response from an admin right now. I hope it'll be done after the weekend.

Sorry for the wait!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@Its alright c: ! Thanks for the reply and info! Can't wait to put that awesome accent on my sakura tree fae <3
@Its alright c: ! Thanks for the reply and info! Can't wait to put that awesome accent on my sakura tree fae <3
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
@rooty May I take a slot for rosebuddy Fae (accent version) ? :)
@rooty May I take a slot for rosebuddy Fae (accent version) ? :)
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera Added!
@Calavera Added!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png

@passingavery @BriarBones @Founder @PenquinGrace @beckyh2112 @RationalParanoia @Monk @Darlnim @Kent

At last, just sent out the first print of the Rosebuddy Accent! (with the wrong PM title, whoops! But at least the right attachment)

@Barnac @Yin @cliones @OreoMilkshake @Niharike @Fensalir @Gwynbleidd @snowpea @EifiCopper @Calavera

I'm getting the second and third prints ready, so I need your payments (500g/290kt) as soon as possible now to buy the blueprints!

@passingavery @BriarBones @Founder @PenquinGrace @beckyh2112 @RationalParanoia @Monk @Darlnim @Kent

At last, just sent out the first print of the Rosebuddy Accent! (with the wrong PM title, whoops! But at least the right attachment)

@Barnac @Yin @cliones @OreoMilkshake @Niharike @Fensalir @Gwynbleidd @snowpea @EifiCopper @Calavera

I'm getting the second and third prints ready, so I need your payments (500g/290kt) as soon as possible now to buy the blueprints!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94