Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Hath Shop: Accents
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Hathwall ah, i guess you don't have any more of the Painterly Explosion accent? it's super pretty!
@Hathwall ah, i guess you don't have any more of the Painterly Explosion accent? it's super pretty!
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly I am actually selling my personal copy if you want it, I just didn't think to edit the post to match because I decided after the fact I was selling my personal copy as well.
@Starly I am actually selling my personal copy if you want it, I just didn't think to edit the post to match because I decided after the fact I was selling my personal copy as well.
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall ooh, i'd love to purchase it! how much? also whats your gem/treasure ratio?
@Hathwall ooh, i'd love to purchase it! how much? also whats your gem/treasure ratio?
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly regardless of whatever the current ratios are (I don't have the time/energy to keep track) I keep a pretty set price on my accents of 500g or 250kt, including when I decide to sell personal copies of things so long as it was originally produced as part of a normal x10 set :3

edit: As of 8/23/2016, treasure price has increased to 450kt
@Starly regardless of whatever the current ratios are (I don't have the time/energy to keep track) I keep a pretty set price on my accents of 500g or 250kt, including when I decide to sell personal copies of things so long as it was originally produced as part of a normal x10 set :3

edit: As of 8/23/2016, treasure price has increased to 450kt
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall sounds good to me! i'll set up a CR :D
@Hathwall sounds good to me! i'll set up a CR :D
G5TXkiW.png
@Hathwall

I'd like to buy one each of Silverglow and Fool's Gold. :) I'll buy in treasure if you're really sure about selling at 250kt each, but just to be sure you know, the normal g:t ratio is over 1:900 now, and not looking to go back down.
@Hathwall

I'd like to buy one each of Silverglow and Fool's Gold. :) I'll buy in treasure if you're really sure about selling at 250kt each, but just to be sure you know, the normal g:t ratio is over 1:900 now, and not looking to go back down.
@smileytechie

goodness, that's almost double what it was when I was consistently active last. I might decide to change it to reflect that, but I'll leave it until your and my business is done :3

edit: MY BAD. I HECKED UP. I don't have Silverglow, I have Silvergleam >_<
@smileytechie

goodness, that's almost double what it was when I was consistently active last. I might decide to change it to reflect that, but I'll leave it until your and my business is done :3

edit: MY BAD. I HECKED UP. I don't have Silverglow, I have Silvergleam >_<
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall

It's okay! But I already have a copy of Silvergleam. XD So I'll just buy Fool's Gold. I'll send a new CR. :)
@Hathwall

It's okay! But I already have a copy of Silvergleam. XD So I'll just buy Fool's Gold. I'll send a new CR. :)
[center]_______________________________________________[/center] [center]CURRENT PRE-ORDERS[/center] Her Primitive Nature [img]http://i.imgur.com/vrOHmxB.png[/img] His Primitive Desire [img]http://imgur.com/C3vD7Kt.png[/img] [center]_______________________________________________[/center] Pre-order price: 450g (gems only--preorders help fund the blueprints!) How to order: PM me with gems attached and specify the accent desired. @MaliceDawn @shadowsspy @Niharike @smileytechie @mes3 @butcherbaby @Starly @Juyoung @Rayleigh @Imbaraturah @Khoshekh @BlakeLupa @Addmon @LadyKuro @Cynderbark @Safaris @Namor @DeeShimare @Ruurin @Kireikatt @Vesperos

Her Primitive Nature
vrOHmxB.png

His Primitive Desire
C3vD7Kt.png

@MaliceDawn @shadowsspy @Niharike @smileytechie @mes3 @butcherbaby @Starly @Juyoung @Rayleigh @Imbaraturah @Khoshekh @BlakeLupa @Addmon @LadyKuro @Cynderbark @Safaris @Namor @DeeShimare @Ruurin @Kireikatt @Vesperos
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
Now available in the AH or by CR at regular price (500g): Accent: Her Primitive Nature [img]http://i.imgur.com/vrOHmxB.png[/img] [center]_______________________________________________[/center] [center]CURRENT PRE-ORDERS[/center] His Primitive Desire [img]http://imgur.com/C3vD7Kt.png[/img] Solargleam [img]http://i.imgur.com/mjKjmt9.png[/img] [center]_______________________________________________[/center] @MaliceDawn @shadowsspy @Niharike @smileytechie @mes3 @butcherbaby @Starly @Juyoung @Rayleigh @Imbaraturah @Khoshekh @BlakeLupa @Addmon @LadyKuro @Cynderbark @Safaris @Namor @DeeShimare @Ruurin @Kireikatt @Vesperos
Now available in the AH or by CR at regular price (500g):

Accent: Her Primitive Nature
vrOHmxB.png

His Primitive Desire
C3vD7Kt.png

Solargleam
mjKjmt9.png
@MaliceDawn @shadowsspy @Niharike @smileytechie @mes3 @butcherbaby @Starly @Juyoung @Rayleigh @Imbaraturah @Khoshekh @BlakeLupa @Addmon @LadyKuro @Cynderbark @Safaris @Namor @DeeShimare @Ruurin @Kireikatt @Vesperos
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18