Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silviya's accents (update 9/9/2018)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 252 253
[center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/header_zpscf998485.png[/img][/center] [b]Update 9/9/2018 (I'm still alive!):[/b] Hello everyone! As you've all probably noticed, this shop has fallen into major disrepair and neglect as of recent years, and I figure I ought to give everyone an explanation and an update on that, because hey, better late than never, right? In short, I've been struggling with pretty severe depression for, well... ever, and as time went on, I simply didn't have the energy to maintain this shop, and was too embarrassed about said depression to actually say as much on here. However, I have been, finally, slowly, beginning to recover these past few months, and I believe that I finally have the energy to begin to re-open this shop. So! Updates to this shop going forward! [LIST] [*] I'm moving my pinglist and reserve lists to a google spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xOsAOIYKT8sxUtHlTnSqFLVkkZEgADOeMOsGgIDkPmE/edit?usp=sharing]here![/url] Feel free to add yourself! [*] I will most likely be retiring all current accents soon, as my art has improved in the time that I've been awol, and I want you guys to be able to buy accents that're the best work I can do! [*] However, I'm open to doing a few more reprints of old accents, if there's interest. Just add yourself to the reserve lists on the spreadsheet, and if I get five gem slots filled, I'll print another round of the accent. [*] Going forwards, I plan to remake some old accents (the various "X Lights" accents, mostly), as well as release new accents. I can't say when exactly I'll begin to release these, but I hope to start soon! [*] I will likely be offering custom accents in the future, probably for the price of the blueprints + some amount of USD. [/LIST] Apologies for vanishing for so long, and thank you for your patience, everyone! [b]Prices and such:[/b] [LIST] [*] All accents are [b]500 gems[/b] or [b]450k treasure[/b] unless stated otherwise! All skincents are [b]800 gems[/b] or [b]720k treasure.[/b] [*] All accents have five treasure slots. [*] I'm also happy to take mixed payments! My gem to treasure ratio is [b]1:900[/b]. Gems are generally preferred, but I usually have enough for a decent number of people to pay in treasure. [*] I don't usually list accents in the AH for treasure due to the AH fee, so if you want to pay in treasure just send me a ping :) [*] If you've reserved a slot but later decide you don't want it anymore, no worries! Just let me know. [/LIST] Please feel free to let me know if you want me to preview an accent on some of your dragons! [center][b][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xOsAOIYKT8sxUtHlTnSqFLVkkZEgADOeMOsGgIDkPmE/edit?usp=sharing]Pinglist and Reserve List[/url][/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4]Accent gallery:[/size][/b][/center] [center][skin=6991] [skin=6981] [skin=7006] [skin=6915] [skin=7012] [skin=7038] [skin=7037] [skin=7109] [skin=7108] [skin=7729] [skin=7728] [skin=8052] [skin=8545] [skin=8546] [skin=8547] [skin=8740] [skin=8741] [skin=8952] [skin=8953] [skin=9137] [skin=9138] [skin=10483] [skin=11484] [skin=15479] [skin=15478] [skin=7419] [skin=7420] [skin=8008] [skin=8009] [skin=8337] [skin=8338] [skin=8339] [skin=8340] [skin=8516] [skin=8342] [skin=8343] [skin=8344] [skin=8907] [skin=8908] [skin=8922] [skin=8923] [skin=8442][skin=8670] [skin=9139] [skin=9140] [skin=9144] [skin=9241] [skin=9242] [skin=9592] [skin=15224] [skin=15234][/center] [center][b][size=4]Official Accents:[/size][/b][/center] [center][skin=25327][/center]
header_zpscf998485.png

Update 9/9/2018 (I'm still alive!): Hello everyone! As you've all probably noticed, this shop has fallen into major disrepair and neglect as of recent years, and I figure I ought to give everyone an explanation and an update on that, because hey, better late than never, right?

In short, I've been struggling with pretty severe depression for, well... ever, and as time went on, I simply didn't have the energy to maintain this shop, and was too embarrassed about said depression to actually say as much on here. However, I have been, finally, slowly, beginning to recover these past few months, and I believe that I finally have the energy to begin to re-open this shop.

So! Updates to this shop going forward!
  • I'm moving my pinglist and reserve lists to a google spreadsheet here! Feel free to add yourself!
  • I will most likely be retiring all current accents soon, as my art has improved in the time that I've been awol, and I want you guys to be able to buy accents that're the best work I can do!
  • However, I'm open to doing a few more reprints of old accents, if there's interest. Just add yourself to the reserve lists on the spreadsheet, and if I get five gem slots filled, I'll print another round of the accent.
  • Going forwards, I plan to remake some old accents (the various "X Lights" accents, mostly), as well as release new accents. I can't say when exactly I'll begin to release these, but I hope to start soon!
  • I will likely be offering custom accents in the future, probably for the price of the blueprints + some amount of USD.

Apologies for vanishing for so long, and thank you for your patience, everyone!

Prices and such:
  • All accents are 500 gems or 450k treasure unless stated otherwise! All skincents are 800 gems or 720k treasure.
  • All accents have five treasure slots.
  • I'm also happy to take mixed payments! My gem to treasure ratio is 1:900. Gems are generally preferred, but I usually have enough for a decent number of people to pay in treasure.
  • I don't usually list accents in the AH for treasure due to the AH fee, so if you want to pay in treasure just send me a ping :)
  • If you've reserved a slot but later decide you don't want it anymore, no worries! Just let me know.

Please feel free to let me know if you want me to preview an accent on some of your dragons!

Accent gallery:
Official Accents:
[center][b][size=5]Accents[/size][/b][/center] [center]All accents in this section are regular stock; if an accent you want is out of stock, just let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for when I reprint it![/center] [center][b][size=4]Space Accents[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/space_zpsaudej0is.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=6991][skin=6981][skin=8516][skin=8342][skin=8343][skin=8344][skin=8907][skin=8908][skin=8922][skin=8923][skin=8337][skin=8338][skin=8339][skin=8340][/center] [center][b]Star Dancer: Out of stock Night Dancer: Out of stock Imperial Starlight M: Out of stock Imperial Starlight F: Out of stock Regal Stardust M: Out of stock Regal Stardust F: Out of stock Crowned Starlight M: Out of stock Crowned Starlight F: Out of stock Winged Stardust M: Out of stock Winged Stardust F: Out of stock Gilded Starlight M (800g/480kt): Out of stock Gilded Starlight F (800g/480kt): Out of stock Silver Stardust M (800g/480kt): Out of stock Silver Stardust F (800g/480kt): Out of stock[/b][/center] [center][b][size=4]Lanterns[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/lanterns_zpssyf4plos.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=6915][skin=7012][skin=7038][skin=7037][skin=7109][skin=7108][skin=7729][skin=7728][skin=8545][skin=8052][skin=8547][skin=8546][/center] [center][b]Crimson Lantern Lights M: Out of stock Crimson Lantern Lights F: Out of stock Golden Lantern Lights M: [i]In stock[/i] Golden Lantern Lights F: [i]In stock[/i] Sapphire Lantern Lights M: Out of stock Sapphire Lantern Lights F: Out of stock Crimson Lantern Glow M: Out of stock Crimson Lantern Glow F: Out of stock Lotus Lanterns M: Out of stock Lotus Lanterns F: Out of stock Sapphire Lotus Lanterns M: [i]In stock[/i] Sapphire Lotus Lanterns F: [i]In stock[/i][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4]Lights[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/lights_zpsgpliolxb.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=8740][skin=8741][skin=8952][skin=8953][skin=9137][skin=9138][skin=10483][skin=11484][skin=15479][skin=15478][/center] [center][b]Rose Lights M: Out of stock Rose Lights F: Out of stock Desert Lights M: Out of stock Desert Lights F: Out of stock Mountain Lights M: Out of stock Mountain Lights F: Out of stock Tropical Lights M: Out of stock Tropical Lights F: Out of stock Radiant Lights M: [i]In stock[/i] Radiant Lights F:[i] In stock[/i][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4]Stained Glass[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/dud_zpsjq0xy9ji.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=9241][skin=9242][/center] [center][b]Dawn Dancer:[i] In stock[/i] Dusk Dancer: [i]In stock[/i][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4]Opals[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/ohm1_zpsa8e105b2.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=7419] [skin=7420] [skin=8008] [skin=8009][/center] [center][b]400g[/b] or [b]240kt[/b][/center] [center][b]Opal Hearted M: Out of stock[/b][/center] [center][b]Opal Hearted F: Out of stock[/b][/center] [center][b]Opal Feathers M: Out of stock[/b][/center] [center][b]Opal Feathers F: Out of stock[/b][/center] [center][b][size=4]Misc[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/ff_zpsxqp0si9p.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=7006][skin=8442][skin=8670][skin=9592][skin=9144][skin=9139][skin=9140][/center] [center][b]Blood Dancer: Out of stock Glittering Frost: Out of stock Jeweled Armor: Out of stock Filigree Feathers: Out of stock Shadow's Queen: Out of stock Dark Lights (accent): Out of stock Dark Lights (skincent; 800g/480kt):[i] In stock[/i][/b][/center]
Accents

All accents in this section are regular stock; if an accent you want is out of stock, just let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for when I reprint it!

Space Accents
space_zpsaudej0is.png

Star Dancer: Out of stock
Night Dancer: Out of stock
Imperial Starlight M: Out of stock
Imperial Starlight F: Out of stock
Regal Stardust M: Out of stock
Regal Stardust F: Out of stock
Crowned Starlight M: Out of stock
Crowned Starlight F: Out of stock
Winged Stardust M: Out of stock
Winged Stardust F: Out of stock
Gilded Starlight M (800g/480kt): Out of stock
Gilded Starlight F (800g/480kt): Out of stock
Silver Stardust M (800g/480kt): Out of stock
Silver Stardust F (800g/480kt): Out of stock

Lanterns
lanterns_zpssyf4plos.png

Crimson Lantern Lights M: Out of stock
Crimson Lantern Lights F: Out of stock
Golden Lantern Lights M: In stock
Golden Lantern Lights F: In stock
Sapphire Lantern Lights M: Out of stock
Sapphire Lantern Lights F: Out of stock
Crimson Lantern Glow M: Out of stock
Crimson Lantern Glow F: Out of stock
Lotus Lanterns M: Out of stock
Lotus Lanterns F: Out of stock
Sapphire Lotus Lanterns M: In stock
Sapphire Lotus Lanterns F: In stock

Lights
lights_zpsgpliolxb.png

Rose Lights M: Out of stock
Rose Lights F: Out of stock
Desert Lights M: Out of stock
Desert Lights F: Out of stock
Mountain Lights M: Out of stock
Mountain Lights F: Out of stock
Tropical Lights M: Out of stock
Tropical Lights F: Out of stock
Radiant Lights M: In stock
Radiant Lights F: In stock

Stained Glass
dud_zpsjq0xy9ji.png

Dawn Dancer: In stock
Dusk Dancer: In stock

Opals
ohm1_zpsa8e105b2.png

400g or 240kt

Opal Hearted M: Out of stock
Opal Hearted F: Out of stock
Opal Feathers M: Out of stock
Opal Feathers F: Out of stock

Misc
ff_zpsxqp0si9p.png

Blood Dancer: Out of stock
Glittering Frost: Out of stock
Jeweled Armor: Out of stock
Filigree Feathers: Out of stock
Shadow's Queen: Out of stock
Dark Lights (accent): Out of stock
Dark Lights (skincent; 800g/480kt): In stock
Retired Accents:

Retired Accents:

Reserved just in case.
Reserved just in case.
Pinglist for future accents:
Maye, Clocks, Rush, triska, Naakhum, Niharike, Herudito, Soni, TheBroodmother, Soupy, Jazz, WhiteMantis, Baekhyun, Ikunoche, Kalahira, Rubellite, Sylvandyr, Heeroku, Riko, Diplocaulus, Luunai, Takora, Amphiptere, hologramblue, Electric, Kiena, Shisno, OwlFeather, Triforce, Primula, Katherine, snairmair, Vergil, Geisha, Kardi, nika, Koneko, Setnus, Purrlpink, Astraya, snowpea, Alcedin, Nymphalidae, sigh, folikon, Gareki, DarkDust, missmeeya, Zyll, butcherbaby, Solarin, Lucatri, MillieBee, Tezzeret, Kelenthe, straekitty, Ikelu, Cashewdee, Severance, Eienaru, Laevateinn, LetmebeLost, dorsia, AnKa, Ruurin, Princoxx, steamworkBlue, BritishSarcasm, refrayn, Aeonox, Noelblue, Fancy, Braixen, Winterdream, Kiaeon, Kampfkatze, Harribel, spookysage, Anserine, Ameku, kozakura, Emma, Kuroida, Sqoozh, Pseudoscience, CyberInfection, iamsammybear, Asmea, Chichimi, CartelSaide, Egg, Xanarcah, Leafia, skyarising, Steel, liantal, ResiRose, Issane, Ashallysa, Stormsinger, HaleyLiz, Astale, Brightwinged, tigercule, rornfanf, Morjean, Galaxtic, Urisk, Artemis, beckyh2112, SierraAshura, Dunmer, Frid, Zues, NoAkei, StormEater, Siartha, Krin, AbysmalGrace, Nimitsu, Jacceh, Grit, Kitiara, StarDandere, starsystems, Ferrates, Reitgerte, RandomSlasher, Darlnim, TerrorDerr, Eme, mintcel, Foneu, Lutielle, DarthMaul, tsumiki, Riserae, Lix, Airis, OverlordFreya , anhbon921, FlareSolaire, Itsy, passingavery, Pilcrow, mus, VagabondSentinel, Coyoteskii, StrykeSlammerII, ForgottenSavages, LanthanumIridium, causticCatnip, Katreal, Phoenixfyre, LiveSky, Merellia, Sigmundite, Kael, Riserae, Darkersolstice, AuroraBoreaIis, lightly, Castle, HolliKyo, Afar, Vesperupus, Sunset, Kmirandi96, OmakeLady, Seolhe, Pecha, muff, Shadowveil, Faustien, Cindercate, Rynxenvy, WolfSong, OverTheWolf, HinodeTsurugi, Sidle, Clavicado, Pesticide, quatastrophe , naphy, hetalia1, Azurrys, Curio, DerechoStorm, Britty, Tauriel, Stenvela, clarax, starcrossedsky, momo1013, Lunila, Erisalia, Larae, Ririterasu, smallswingshoes, SarenArterius, localdreamer, Sherlocked, Actaeon, articsocean, chalcopyrite, Scarlettkitsune, Vil, NuclearNoxi, Zholtaniusar, ladyfenrir, PixieSparkles, Pandademic, Kalistys, Alstroemeria, MissCallieRose, Zoustache, SouthFarthing, Safaris, BlueRampion, axionAngel, Kintsy, Divinely, Vaze, Akkisuitok, applebapples, HatefulHex, GoldBlooded, SkytheCrowDemon, Adope, Dragonpuff, KyoKai, Aeroden, Neonshock, Arisoune, Sildrael, FireTissue831, Crumpet, FBFishslap, Vanitas, Blackhearted, Vyrelord, cyrallia, Miraluna, Argonaut, Satirecat, pepster, Atavistic, StoneHusky, lightenvee, velvetpaws, WhiteWolfMoon, Twinkletoe, shadowsspy, FauveNox, SydKiaray, Jinkx, Comodo, SpookDoggy, ynneblack, ArisaArtisan, Aloice, Harmonywish, Taneko, BlindBard, allrealelements, InkyBrush, Firtarian, Yoda, arian, FreohrDatia, warriorofaces, InquisitiveTruth, kragar, Kaelum, Kestrad, Osa

For future Skydancer accents: burningdarkfire, PandragonsBox,Sheba, hopelesswillwin, Fadeela, LadyKuro, spessartine, Feerling, Blueack , LanthanumIridium, Aspyria, Heartmane

For future female Skydancer accents: catmiint

For future male Skydancer accents: Kelsi

For future Imperial accents: 20pi, PandragonsBox, xCatzy, Sheba, Sionainn, Minxwolfie, psychocanes, SevenBreaths, cheynei, kragar

For future Coatl accents: peperoniebabie, Apotheocrisy, Timbre, vulstal, TygerTyger

For future Wildclaw accents: KittersKamala, Fadeela, Morrigan3, TygerTyger, Burroughs

For future Nocturne accents: Fadeela, Sionainn, Itsy, Morrigan3

Pinglist for all reprints: Siartha, Ferrates, RandomSlasher, Brightwinged, ForgottenSavages, Phoenixfyre, Riserae, AuroraBoreaIis, Castle , passingavery, Auynix , Minxwolfie, spessartine, muff, Feerling, Faustien, Rynxenvy, Azurrys, DerechoStorm, Britty, Stenvela, clarax, starcrossedsky, Lunila, smallswingshoes, articsocean, Scarlettkitsune, Vil, NuclearNoxi, Zholtaniusar, ladyfenrir, PixieSparkles, Pandademic, Alstroemeria, MiyukiKazuya, axionAngel, Nydra, stormyhearted, Dragonpuff, Wolfscent, Neonshock, Crumpet, Blackhearted, Akkisuitok, Twinkletoe, lightenvee, Jinkx , Comodo, Belviere, Yoda, FreohrDatia, OpalineTeardrops, Kaelum

Pinglist for Imperial accent reprints: SevenBreaths, MiyukiKazuya, KyoKai, cheynei, Syntax

Pinglist for all Skydancer accent reprints: LanthanumIridium, Aspyria, Heartmane
Pinglist for future accents:
Maye, Clocks, Rush, triska, Naakhum, Niharike, Herudito, Soni, TheBroodmother, Soupy, Jazz, WhiteMantis, Baekhyun, Ikunoche, Kalahira, Rubellite, Sylvandyr, Heeroku, Riko, Diplocaulus, Luunai, Takora, Amphiptere, hologramblue, Electric, Kiena, Shisno, OwlFeather, Triforce, Primula, Katherine, snairmair, Vergil, Geisha, Kardi, nika, Koneko, Setnus, Purrlpink, Astraya, snowpea, Alcedin, Nymphalidae, sigh, folikon, Gareki, DarkDust, missmeeya, Zyll, butcherbaby, Solarin, Lucatri, MillieBee, Tezzeret, Kelenthe, straekitty, Ikelu, Cashewdee, Severance, Eienaru, Laevateinn, LetmebeLost, dorsia, AnKa, Ruurin, Princoxx, steamworkBlue, BritishSarcasm, refrayn, Aeonox, Noelblue, Fancy, Braixen, Winterdream, Kiaeon, Kampfkatze, Harribel, spookysage, Anserine, Ameku, kozakura, Emma, Kuroida, Sqoozh, Pseudoscience, CyberInfection, iamsammybear, Asmea, Chichimi, CartelSaide, Egg, Xanarcah, Leafia, skyarising, Steel, liantal, ResiRose, Issane, Ashallysa, Stormsinger, HaleyLiz, Astale, Brightwinged, tigercule, rornfanf, Morjean, Galaxtic, Urisk, Artemis, beckyh2112, SierraAshura, Dunmer, Frid, Zues, NoAkei, StormEater, Siartha, Krin, AbysmalGrace, Nimitsu, Jacceh, Grit, Kitiara, StarDandere, starsystems, Ferrates, Reitgerte, RandomSlasher, Darlnim, TerrorDerr, Eme, mintcel, Foneu, Lutielle, DarthMaul, tsumiki, Riserae, Lix, Airis, OverlordFreya , anhbon921, FlareSolaire, Itsy, passingavery, Pilcrow, mus, VagabondSentinel, Coyoteskii, StrykeSlammerII, ForgottenSavages, LanthanumIridium, causticCatnip, Katreal, Phoenixfyre, LiveSky, Merellia, Sigmundite, Kael, Riserae, Darkersolstice, AuroraBoreaIis, lightly, Castle, HolliKyo, Afar, Vesperupus, Sunset, Kmirandi96, OmakeLady, Seolhe, Pecha, muff, Shadowveil, Faustien, Cindercate, Rynxenvy, WolfSong, OverTheWolf, HinodeTsurugi, Sidle, Clavicado, Pesticide, quatastrophe , naphy, hetalia1, Azurrys, Curio, DerechoStorm, Britty, Tauriel, Stenvela, clarax, starcrossedsky, momo1013, Lunila, Erisalia, Larae, Ririterasu, smallswingshoes, SarenArterius, localdreamer, Sherlocked, Actaeon, articsocean, chalcopyrite, Scarlettkitsune, Vil, NuclearNoxi, Zholtaniusar, ladyfenrir, PixieSparkles, Pandademic, Kalistys, Alstroemeria, MissCallieRose, Zoustache, SouthFarthing, Safaris, BlueRampion, axionAngel, Kintsy, Divinely, Vaze, Akkisuitok, applebapples, HatefulHex, GoldBlooded, SkytheCrowDemon, Adope, Dragonpuff, KyoKai, Aeroden, Neonshock, Arisoune, Sildrael, FireTissue831, Crumpet, FBFishslap, Vanitas, Blackhearted, Vyrelord, cyrallia, Miraluna, Argonaut, Satirecat, pepster, Atavistic, StoneHusky, lightenvee, velvetpaws, WhiteWolfMoon, Twinkletoe, shadowsspy, FauveNox, SydKiaray, Jinkx, Comodo, SpookDoggy, ynneblack, ArisaArtisan, Aloice, Harmonywish, Taneko, BlindBard, allrealelements, InkyBrush, Firtarian, Yoda, arian, FreohrDatia, warriorofaces, InquisitiveTruth, kragar, Kaelum, Kestrad, Osa

For future Skydancer accents: burningdarkfire, PandragonsBox,Sheba, hopelesswillwin, Fadeela, LadyKuro, spessartine, Feerling, Blueack , LanthanumIridium, Aspyria, Heartmane

For future female Skydancer accents: catmiint

For future male Skydancer accents: Kelsi

For future Imperial accents: 20pi, PandragonsBox, xCatzy, Sheba, Sionainn, Minxwolfie, psychocanes, SevenBreaths, cheynei, kragar

For future Coatl accents: peperoniebabie, Apotheocrisy, Timbre, vulstal, TygerTyger

For future Wildclaw accents: KittersKamala, Fadeela, Morrigan3, TygerTyger, Burroughs

For future Nocturne accents: Fadeela, Sionainn, Itsy, Morrigan3

Pinglist for all reprints: Siartha, Ferrates, RandomSlasher, Brightwinged, ForgottenSavages, Phoenixfyre, Riserae, AuroraBoreaIis, Castle , passingavery, Auynix , Minxwolfie, spessartine, muff, Feerling, Faustien, Rynxenvy, Azurrys, DerechoStorm, Britty, Stenvela, clarax, starcrossedsky, Lunila, smallswingshoes, articsocean, Scarlettkitsune, Vil, NuclearNoxi, Zholtaniusar, ladyfenrir, PixieSparkles, Pandademic, Alstroemeria, MiyukiKazuya, axionAngel, Nydra, stormyhearted, Dragonpuff, Wolfscent, Neonshock, Crumpet, Blackhearted, Akkisuitok, Twinkletoe, lightenvee, Jinkx , Comodo, Belviere, Yoda, FreohrDatia, OpalineTeardrops, Kaelum

Pinglist for Imperial accent reprints: SevenBreaths, MiyukiKazuya, KyoKai, cheynei, Syntax

Pinglist for all Skydancer accent reprints: LanthanumIridium, Aspyria, Heartmane
And we're open!
And we're open!
oh my id love a slot for Crimson Lantern Lights please!

(i hope its alright to post yet?)
oh my id love a slot for Crimson Lantern Lights please!

(i hope its alright to post yet?)
sending you a PM w/ payment for Blood Dancer--though it looks better on that model than it will on any of my dragons :D
sending you a PM w/ payment for Blood Dancer--though it looks better on that model than it will on any of my dragons :D
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Can I get a preview of night dancer and star dancer on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6334116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63342/6334116_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I get a preview of night dancer and star dancer on this girl?

6334116_350.png
@silviya I'd like slots for star dancer and crimson lantern lights pls c:
@silviya I'd like slots for star dancer and crimson lantern lights pls c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 252 253