Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 579 580
@Kaljaia slot for Night Silverkeeper please? Thanks!
@Kaljaia slot for Night Silverkeeper please? Thanks!
@Kaljaia Can I please have a slot for Night Silverkeeper and Indigo Search? :3
@Kaljaia Can I please have a slot for Night Silverkeeper and Indigo Search? :3
@Kaljaia

For the accents that you're retiring on October 1st, if the slots aren't full, are you not going to complete the orders? If it comes down to that and you aren't going to send in the Lunar Watcher accent, you could move me over to the Night Silverkeeper if my going there would help to make that order work. I'm toying with ordering both of the Silverkeeper accents before they retire anyway but am still hoping the Lunar Watcher is possible. =D

What can I say? I love your skins & accents!! <3
@Kaljaia

For the accents that you're retiring on October 1st, if the slots aren't full, are you not going to complete the orders? If it comes down to that and you aren't going to send in the Lunar Watcher accent, you could move me over to the Night Silverkeeper if my going there would help to make that order work. I'm toying with ordering both of the Silverkeeper accents before they retire anyway but am still hoping the Lunar Watcher is possible. =D

What can I say? I love your skins & accents!! <3
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@Kaljaia

Hello! I'd like a slot for the Indigo Search Guardian F Skincent. I'll regret it down the road if I don't go ahead and grab a copy. :P
@Kaljaia

Hello! I'd like a slot for the Indigo Search Guardian F Skincent. I'll regret it down the road if I don't go ahead and grab a copy. :P
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Kaljaia

May I be put on the list for Indigo Search and Lady of Gold?
@Kaljaia

May I be put on the list for Indigo Search and Lady of Gold?
@Firtarian @haxure @Kestrad @Vulpen @Cometesn You're on the lists!

@SouthFarthing If they are't full, I'll do 5-print runs and sell extras in the auction house
@Firtarian @haxure @Kestrad @Vulpen @Cometesn You're on the lists!

@SouthFarthing If they are't full, I'll do 5-print runs and sell extras in the auction house
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kaljaia Hey Kaljaia! I'm not here to claim a slot, I just wanted to show off my derg in one of your accents c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3034565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30346/3034565_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Shadow, he's my clan greeter for the FR Trick or Treat event this year and I've been planning his costume for months, all based around your accent c: I just wanted to show him off to you because your accent inspired me and I thought he looked damn good in it c: Thanks!
@Kaljaia

Hey Kaljaia! I'm not here to claim a slot, I just wanted to show off my derg in one of your accents c:

3034565_350.png

This is Shadow, he's my clan greeter for the FR Trick or Treat event this year and I've been planning his costume for months, all based around your accent c: I just wanted to show him off to you because your accent inspired me and I thought he looked damn good in it c: Thanks!
bHeX9bv.png
@Kaljaia Could I get slots for Skin: Noct Engel (20471) and Skin: Startide Horizon (19292) please?
@Kaljaia Could I get slots for Skin: Noct Engel (20471) and Skin: Startide Horizon (19292) please?
@Kaljaia

Can I be added to the list for Little Royal and Fierce Royal?
@Kaljaia

Can I be added to the list for Little Royal and Fierce Royal?
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@Kaljaia Can I be added to reprint of Guilded Scrollwork Gold please?
@Kaljaia Can I be added to reprint of Guilded Scrollwork Gold please?
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 579 580