Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 365 366
Yes good! Put me on the preorder list for Cordyceps!
Yes good! Put me on the preorder list for Cordyceps!
@hlyssande thank you C: I reserved you a slot!
@hlyssande thank you C: I reserved you a slot!
@Uniformshark Could I get a copy of Vosian Prince for the treasure price?
@Uniformshark Could I get a copy of Vosian Prince for the treasure price?
1znak5f.jpg
@Uniformshark Can I be added to your general ping list please? :D
(Also finally found a use for that permafrost accent and am completely in love with it!)
@Uniformshark Can I be added to your general ping list please? :D
(Also finally found a use for that permafrost accent and am completely in love with it!)
@Uniformshark
hi, could you ping me when the 7 slots for Cordyceps are full? I really like that accent, but i can only pay in treasure..
(also do you plan on making multiple print runs?)
@Uniformshark
hi, could you ping me when the 7 slots for Cordyceps are full? I really like that accent, but i can only pay in treasure..
(also do you plan on making multiple print runs?)
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Rush Sure message me over the 250k and I take one of the copies out of the AH and send it to you!

@Jazz I'm glad you like it :'D I add you

@pinkpyra I add you for a treasure slot! And I make as many runs as there is interest I see no point making it limited just ends up with random people I have no controll over, selling it overpriced :/
@Rush Sure message me over the 250k and I take one of the copies out of the AH and send it to you!

@Jazz I'm glad you like it :'D I add you

@pinkpyra I add you for a treasure slot! And I make as many runs as there is interest I see no point making it limited just ends up with random people I have no controll over, selling it overpriced :/
@Uniformshark
thank you!
@Uniformshark
thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Uniformshark

I'd like to reserve a slot for the Skull Samurai skin, if that's okay. C:
@Uniformshark

I'd like to reserve a slot for the Skull Samurai skin, if that's okay. C:
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
@yodana Of course :'D
@yodana Of course :'D
@Uniformshark

Yay, thank you! I recently got myself a Cyclonus dragon and that skin would just complete the look perfectly. :D
@Uniformshark

Yay, thank you! I recently got myself a Cyclonus dragon and that skin would just complete the look perfectly. :D
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 365 366